well no one else was making so i am....

Infantry:
Marine (Marine) <=== lol
Marine (Firebat)
Marine (Ghost)
Battlefield Medic (Medic)
Special Forces Infantry (Hero Firebat)
Special Forces Infantry (Hero Ghost)
Commander (Hero Marine) (Ability: Air Strike)

Ground Vehicles:
Mine-Laying Vehicle (Vulture)
Infantry Fighting Vehicles (Goliath)
Tank (Siege Tank)
SAM Laucher (Hero Goliath)
Mine-Resistant Vehicle (Hero Tank)

Aircraft:
Attack Helicopter (Valkyrie)
Transport Helicopter (Dropship)
Fighter Plane (Wraith)
Bomber (Shuttle) (Not under your control)

Naval Ships:
Destroyer (Consair)
Submarine (Hero Wraith)
Battleship (Battlecruiser)
Aircraft Carrier (Carrier)

Update:
Command Center (Psi Disruptor)
Bunker (Bunker)
SAM Turret (Missle Turret)
Barracks (Academy)

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Sep 3 2007, 4:21 pm by Elric111.

None.

Sep 2 2007, 9:37 pm FatalException Post #2

So, uh, how are you doing the airstrike? This is starting to sound one hell of a lot like my map... -_-

None.

Sep 3 2007, 2:50 am Elric111 Post #3

well u can only have on commander at a time....it'll make a powerup near the commands location...the bomber (not controlled by u) i will run there and unload a unit....(the unit is a bomb) and anything in the location of the blast radius will blow up :P.....it the bomber is destroyed...the powere up is removed....of course u have to buy a bomber and a bomb for it....

None.

Sep 3 2007, 4:22 pm Elric111 Post #4

Some buildings in the Update....next update will explain how to get Troops....

None.

Sep 6 2007, 2:30 am Elric111 Post #5

Well the Idea how to get units is u purchase them before the timer reaches 0. when it does reinforcements will arrive from both air and sea....the transport helicoptors (Not under human control) spawn right near base flys to the base and spawns the troops u both..naval ships will run to the near by coast and spawn troops there..however it will be possible to cut off troops coming from the sea (halving anyones troop surge).

None.

Sep 7 2007, 10:32 pm FatalException Post #6

Quote from Elric111
well u can only have on commander at a time....it'll make a powerup near the commands location...the bomber (not controlled by u) i will run there and unload a unit....(the unit is a bomb) and anything in the location of the blast radius will blow up :P.....it the bomber is destroyed...the powere up is removed....of course u have to buy a bomber and a bomb for it....
Well, it's not quite like mine (really I prefer my concept better, but I'm not telling why ;)), but it'll work. But might I suggest having the bomb location ground-only so the bomber can just fly away? It'd add a bit of realism.

None.

Sep 10 2007, 6:30 pm Elric111 Post #7

I've been working on another map (altered melee) for a while but i'm here with the infantry unit/hero settings

Marine (Marine)
Hp:20
Arm:1
Attack:8
Cost:10

Marine (Firebat)
Attack:18
Cost:15

Marine (Ghost)
Attack:10
Cost:25

Special Forces Infantry (Gui Montag)
Attack:26
Cost:30

Special Forces Infantry (Alexi Stukov)
Attack:16
Cost:50

Commander (Jim Raynor)
Attack:12
Cost:100

I'll update soon :D

None.

Sep 19 2007, 12:56 am Esponeo Post #8

Unless you have something more substantial than a few unit stats, there was absolutely no reason to post this topic.

I may close it in the next 48 hours if you do not have anything to add.

None.

Options
  Back to forum