Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Do you feel pain when you inhale?
Do you feel pain when you inhale?
Apr 8 2014, 5:31 pm
By: Sacrieur  
Polls
Answer Votes Percentage % Voters
Yes 3

15%
No 18

86%
Please login to vote.
Poll has 21 votes. You can vote for at most 1 option(s).

Apr 8 2014, 5:31 pm Sacrieur Post #1

Still Napping

This is a very important question. For science.

None.

Apr 8 2014, 5:56 pm BloodyZombie117 Post #2

I have no idea what to put here... So I guess I'll just put this here.

So what's the science thing you're looking for GLaDOS?

Apr 8 2014, 6:16 pm O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #3

👻 👾 👽 💪

Does somebody have some sort of respiratory condition that they are denying? :P

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Apr 8 2014, 7:31 pm Sand Wraith Post #4

she/her

I clicked yes because sometimes.

Apr 9 2014, 7:33 am O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #5

👻 👾 👽 💪

Well if you go by 'Have you ever felt pain when inhaling?', of course. :P Like sometimes there is like a sharp pain in my ribs that hurts more the deeper I try to inhale, but stuff like that doesn't happen with any sort of regularity so I still say no.

EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Apr 9 2014, 8:55 am RIVE Post #6

Just Here For The Pie

This living thing really bothers me. Every time I try to do it, it hurts.

None.

Apr 9 2014, 11:49 am Aristocrat Post #7

If you always feel pain when you inhale... go to the doctor.

Although it's allergy season for me right now so I end up in the "yes" crowd.

None.

Apr 9 2014, 11:53 am Moose Post #8

We live in a society.

I don't understand the question. Do you want to know if I am able to inhale and feel pain simultaneously or if I am feeling pain because I am inhaling?

Apr 9 2014, 3:59 pm rayNimagi Post #9

I think we need an "other" option.

Win by luck, lose by skill.

Apr 9 2014, 6:47 pm Fire_Kame Post #10

wth is starcraft

My left arm is numb should I call my doctor?

Apr 9 2014, 7:25 pm lil-Inferno Post #11

Just here for the pie

What kind of gainless person do you think I am?

Apr 10 2014, 1:52 am Dem0n Post #12

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Sometimes, when I'm breathing, I'll get these random sharp pains in my chest when I'm inhaling, like I"m being stabbed in the chest. This sensation will last for like 10 seconds or so, and I'll have to hold my breath while it happens, and then I'll be fine after it happens. It's really weird.

Apr 10 2014, 3:51 am Sand Wraith Post #13

she/her

Quote from Dem0n
Sometimes, when I'm breathing, I'll get these random sharp pains in my chest when I'm inhaling, like I"m being stabbed in the chest. This sensation will last for like 10 seconds or so, and I'll have to hold my breath while it happens, and then I'll be fine after it happens. It's really weird.

Quote from O)FaRTy1billion[MM]
Well if you go by 'Have you ever felt pain when inhaling?', of course. :P Like sometimes there is like a sharp pain in my ribs that hurts more the deeper I try to inhale, but stuff like that doesn't happen with any sort of regularity so I still say no.

yeah me too. What is this?

Apr 10 2014, 4:19 am O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #14

👻 👾 👽 💪

I always figured it was just from not breathing deep enough, kind of like a side stitch (except without running?)

Apr 10 2014, 11:01 am NudeRaider Post #15

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

Guys, this is a social experiment how we react to an ambigous question. That's why it's for science.

Apr 10 2014, 11:11 am LoveLess Post #16

Let me show you how to hump without making love.

I smoke and no. Even when I was in the military and did runs, people complained about how it hurt to breath from things like cold, exhaustion, etc. Never noticed anything of the sort.

None.

Options
  Back to forum