Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: PREY - One Night Only Forum Game
PREY - One Night Only Forum Game
Mar 28 2014, 11:41 pm
By: Fire_Kame  

Mar 30 2014, 5:25 pm Fire_Kame Post #21

wth is starcraft

You struggle with your bindings. Unfortunately, the bindings are much more secure this time then they were in the shed and are unable to free yourself. You flip over and look at the car ignition. The keys aren't there. You hear voices outside the back doors of the van, probably other caterers hauling things back to the van.

TURNS: 11

Mar 30 2014, 6:31 pm rayNimagi Post #22

Try to stand up. If you can do so without alerting the guards, look around for a path of escape. Or if you can see outside the van already, look for a way to get away from the guards.

Win by luck, lose by skill.

Mar 31 2014, 6:22 pm Fire_Kame Post #23

wth is starcraft

Using the wheel cover, you are able to prop yourself up enough to see out of the front dash. There are no other windows for you to use on the van. You are still outside the gates to the property, so your chances of escape are pretty good if you can get yourself untied. It appears that it is still dark out so the woods would provide ample cover if you are pursued.

Turns: 12

Apr 1 2014, 5:02 am rayNimagi Post #24

Search for an object that you could cut the bindings with (e.g. by rubbing the binding against it). Then cut the bindings.

Win by luck, lose by skill.

Options
  Back to forum