Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Your audio setup
Your audio setup
Mar 8 2014, 3:25 am
By: Devourer  

Mar 8 2014, 3:25 am Devourer Post #1

Hello

Hey there!
Quite curious about with what gear you listen to music and with what audio setup you play games, watch movies etc.
Post your setup or post some pictures! I might post mine as well, then.

So, I'm playing games or listen to music with this if it is too late and would wake up my neighbours.
It is wireless and great, also those batteries are lasting around 15-18 hours. Quite good. Sure, the depths are not really strong, since it is wireless and they are headphones :P
Sennheiser RS 180

Music and films, I use my speakers.
They look more expensive than they actually are, yet it has great reviews and sounds great too, but I never had bigger speakers before so I couldn't compare really.
However, a friend of mine has higher class speakers and they sound too deep on normal bass settings. I like mine more.
I power these with Onkyo A 9155. They are called Teufel Ultima 40 Mk2

So what about you?

Please report errors in the Staredit.Network forum.

Mar 8 2014, 4:01 am rayNimagi Post #2

I use the speakers built into my laptop. Or the sort of earbuds that come with iPods/iPhones.

Win by luck, lose by skill.

Mar 8 2014, 5:15 am MasterJohnny Post #3

I use a Logitech H600 headset. I have no speakers for my desktop.

I am a Mathematician

Mar 8 2014, 7:34 am O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #4

👻 👾 👽 💪

When I had my brother's desktop in my room I used his speakers .. I don't know what model they are or anything:

Otherwise I just use my laptop speakers or these headphones my dad gave me (they say "sol republic" on them a bunch, but I have no idea what they are or how good they are. I do think they look silly :P).

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Mar 8 2014, 9:02 am RIVE Post #5

Just Here For The Pie

This guy and his friends.

I had four Behringers but a foolish friend blew out one of them so now I am only using three.

None.

Mar 8 2014, 9:33 am Sacrieur Post #6

Still Napping

I use AKG K 142 HD headphones. Want to upgrade to AKG Q 701's:

None.

Mar 8 2014, 1:53 pm Fire_Kame Post #7

wth is starcraft

I have Bose head phones I use at work. They have passive noise canceling; active nose canceling gives me a head ache.

Options
  Back to forum