Staredit Network > Forums > Introductions > Topic: Hey =)
Hey =)
Feb 18 2014, 2:30 pm
By: Stranger  

Feb 18 2014, 2:30 pm Stranger Post #1

Hi there ^^

I just noticed there were some introduction topics on the forum ^^' And as I'm new here, I thought it would be nice to introduce myself properly :D

I'm Stranger, also known as Stranger] on Bnet but you probably don't know me since I spent the biggest part of my Bnet time on the Europe server (when there were still people in there). Now I'm on US East, occasionally. I played on Warcraft 3 and SC2 as well.

I'm a modest SC1 mapmaker with some skill. Too bad I discovered SEN only this late xD

I guess I'll be able to share some maps I made with SEN now.

Should be done soon :)

None.

Feb 18 2014, 2:37 pm lil-Inferno Post #2

Just here for the pie

Hi! :bye2: Would you like a kiwi?

Feb 18 2014, 3:08 pm Zycorax Post #3

Grand Moderator of the Games Forum

Welcome to SEN :)
Finally someone else who played on EU. Just checked NOR-1 and it's dead :(

Also, would you like a kiwi?

Feb 18 2014, 3:56 pm Stranger Post #4

Yeah, few years ago I still had some good time on EU but it seems there's no one left in there now :/ SC1 is such a great game, I hope people will play it for a bit longer on Bnet servers.

What's with the kiwi thing, did I use some weird smilie of something ? :lol:

None.

Feb 18 2014, 4:38 pm lil-Inferno Post #5

Just here for the pie

Quote from Stranger
What's with the kiwi thing, did I use some weird smilie of something ? :lol:
It's a part of SEN culture. I don't know the origins of it, but there's probably someone around here who does.

Feb 18 2014, 4:45 pm Stranger Post #6

Cool !

Then yes please, I would like one ^^

None.

Feb 18 2014, 5:02 pm Roy Post #7

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

The kiwi is a symbol of an underground organization of SEN rebels that seek to overthrow the current administrative staff. They attempt to recruit people through the introduction forums by offering them this icon, and those that take the kiwi are then forced to work with them. Moreover, once you accept the kiwi, you cannot except it or otherwise forsake it, lest you wish to be enemies of the only allies you currently have. By accepting it, you are saying you wish to join the rebels and become an enemy of every moderator and administrator on this website. You've made some powerful enemies this day, Stranger.

Welcome to Sen.

Feb 18 2014, 7:23 pm Fire_Kame Post #8

wth is starcraft

I don't know if Roy is being facetious or not but that is surprisingly close to the truth.

Actually I started it. I was part of a website with kiwi in its name and it was customary to offer a kiwi there when someone joined one of the chat rooms so it carried over here.

The cult thing totes happened too.

Welcome to SEN and our rich history!

Feb 18 2014, 10:59 pm Stranger Post #9

Whoa, thank you, you two, but are you serious ? I just arrived here without knowing anyone, you know.

And of course I thought that kiwi thing was a joke or a SEN way to greet new members. Seemed friendly to me. I didn't mean anything else, actually.. Crap :rolleyes:

Nevermind that !

Well, it's a great website anyway and I'm glad it's alive :)

None.

Feb 18 2014, 11:49 pm Fire_Kame Post #10

wth is starcraft

There was a fierce and bloody struggle for control between the kiwi cult and the lime cult. We are a better people to come out of it alive.

Feb 19 2014, 12:55 am payne Post #11

:payne:

Actually, the kiwi initiation is all about communist propaganda stuff. You see, the kiwis here on SEN are actually red. Something you only know once you slice one open, which then reveals its RED STAR!
OMG, THEY'RE HERE! COMMIES! RUUUUNNNN!!!!!!!

(Oh, here, have this kiwi. :kame:)

None.

Feb 19 2014, 1:06 am lil-Inferno Post #12

Just here for the pie

Quote from Fire_Kame
There was a fierce and bloody struggle for control between the kiwi cult and the lime cult. We are a better people to come out of it alive.
I was on the front lines of that conflict. War is hell.

Feb 19 2014, 1:36 am DevliN Post #13

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

The kiwis will never win.

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

Feb 19 2014, 2:01 am Apos Post #14

I order you to forgive yourself!

:devlin:

Feb 19 2014, 2:44 am Fire_Kame Post #15

wth is starcraft

Quote from DevliN
The kiwis will never win.
Ah yes, my old adversary! You have decided to return :massimo:

Feb 19 2014, 2:58 am DevliN Post #16

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

I never left. :devlin:

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

Feb 19 2014, 6:42 am Sacrieur Post #17

Still Napping

Meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow.

None.

Feb 19 2014, 8:20 am Stranger Post #18

Oh man.

Ok, I see. Well a website's history is always an interesting thing. Though I'm not interested in taking part of that weird conflict between the staff and the kiwis ^^

Oh and yeah, Roy : why is there a "kiwi" in your SC1 maps' hyper links ?

None.

Feb 19 2014, 8:32 am Sacrieur Post #19

Still Napping

Quote from Stranger
Oh man.

Ok, I see. Well a website's history is always an interesting thing. Though I'm not interested in taking part of that weird conflict between the staff and the kiwis ^^

Oh and yeah, Roy : why is there a "kiwi" in your SC1 maps' hyper links ?

Shhh they can't know that Roy is a double agent.

None.

Feb 19 2014, 11:14 am Roy Post #20

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

I deny any such allegations regarding my association with the Kiwi Cult. These alleged hyperlinks could belong to anybody. I'm just a simple EUD enthusiast / mapmaker / staff member / knowledge repository / programmer.

Hey, I've been meaning to ask, what types of UMS games do you usually play?

Options
  Back to forum