Staredit Network > Forums > SC2 Assistance > Topic: Making a doodad model walkable like a bridge
Making a doodad model walkable like a bridge
Feb 2 2014, 9:46 pm
By: Dabbu  

Feb 2 2014, 9:46 pm Dabbu Post #1

I've noticed the Stone Zealot Base doodad will act like a bridge (raise unit's height) but the Temple Stone Inlay doodad does not.
Tried looking at the Actor and Model differences to determine what flags are different.
Is this data part of the m3 file itself?

Tutorial?

None.

Feb 3 2014, 12:52 am Ahli Post #2

I do stuff and thingies... Try widening and reducing the number of small nooks and crannies to correct the problem.

It's part of the m3 model file, yes.

Feb 3 2014, 8:16 am TF- Post #3

🤙🏾

There's also a model flag in the editor called "Dynamic Z Changer" which is needed if your bridge can "lift" like an elevator.

🤙🏾

Feb 3 2014, 9:40 pm Dabbu Post #4

So sad.

I wish the Cut Scene editor would let you save a Cut Scene as a model to be used in game, that way one could utilize an existing platform-enabled model and turn it's opacity to zero.

None.

Options
  Back to forum