Staredit Network > Forums > SC2 Custom Maps > Topic: Alter Actor Model Animation
Alter Actor Model Animation
Jan 27 2014, 6:00 am
By: Dabbu  

Jan 27 2014, 6:00 am Dabbu Post #1

One thing that really bugs me about the new zealot is how they attack.
The SC1 Zealot was much more fearsome.

I'd like to alter the attack animation pool (via actor messages?) in order to keep mainly the traditional stabbing attacks.
Another thing I'd like to do is increase the animation speed during those animation, right now they look "Lazy".

None.

Jan 27 2014, 2:48 pm TF- Post #2

🤙🏾

I remember doing that, you want to find the name of the animation from the cutscene editor, might be something like Attack 02, then edit the actor message that plays the animation so it always plays Attack 02 instead of Attack, that same message has parameters to let you edit animation time scale, change from -1 to like 2 to make it twice as fast.

🤙🏾

Jan 28 2014, 4:57 am Dabbu Post #3

I figured it would be something like this had I looked through the actor messaged, but was feeling lazy and posted about it...
and thusly OMG I LOVE YOU.

None.

Options
  Back to forum