Staredit Network > Forums > SC2 Custom Maps > Topic: Alter Actor Model Animation
Alter Actor Model Animation
Jan 27 2014, 6:00 am
By: Dabbu  

Jan 27 2014, 6:00 am Dabbu Post #1

One thing that really bugs me about the new zealot is how they attack.
The SC1 Zealot was much more fearsome.

I'd like to alter the attack animation pool (via actor messages?) in order to keep mainly the traditional stabbing attacks.
Another thing I'd like to do is increase the animation speed during those animation, right now they look "Lazy".

None.

Jan 27 2014, 2:48 pm TF- Post #2

🤙🏾

I remember doing that, you want to find the name of the animation from the cutscene editor, might be something like Attack 02, then edit the actor message that plays the animation so it always plays Attack 02 instead of Attack, that same message has parameters to let you edit animation time scale, change from -1 to like 2 to make it twice as fast.

🤙🏾

Jan 28 2014, 4:57 am Dabbu Post #3

I figured it would be something like this had I looked through the actor messaged, but was feeling lazy and posted about it...
and thusly OMG I LOVE YOU.

None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[10:10 am]
Moose -- martosss
martosss shouted: jjf28 OK, I have 1 more question - are you using 32 bit SC:R or 64 bit ? In game settings there's an option to switch to 32, is it checked? I just tried hosting the map with 64-bit SC:R and it failed... I ticked the option to use 32 bit SC:R => it worked and map was hosted. So I guess the issue still exists for 64 bit SC:R ? I also tried calling a friend and he couldn't see the map when he entered the lobby. Weird, I might have to report this to Blizzard?
IIRC, the plan was to go 64-bit only eventually so they're interested in differences between the versions
[05:27 am]
O)FaRTy1billion[MM] -- or a magic box :(
[03:31 am]
martosss -- FaRTy1billion
FaRTy1billion shouted: how about 5 minerals
you can't even get a scarab with those!
[03:26 am]
O)FaRTy1billion[MM] -- how about 5 minerals
[03:26 am]
O)FaRTy1billion[MM] -- Voyager7456
Voyager7456 shouted: I think the intention was that staff awards minerals for good posts and content but in practice I'm the only one that does it :P
and for that you should receive an award
[02:53 am]
martosss -- jjf28
jjf28 shouted: the map is playable on both 1.16.1 and SC:R, this would just be straight up unprotecting
OK, I have 1 more question - are you using 32 bit SC:R or 64 bit ? In game settings there's an option to switch to 32, is it checked? I just tried hosting the map with 64-bit SC:R and it failed... I ticked the option to use 32 bit SC:R => it worked and map was hosted. So I guess the issue still exists for 64 bit SC:R ? I also tried calling a friend and he couldn't see the map when he entered the lobby. Weird, I might have to report this to Blizzard?
[12:42 am]
Voyager7456 -- Glad I can entertain you Nude
[10:42 pm]
lil-Inferno -- ayy Moose add reactions to the shoutbox so I can react salt to the shout below this lmao
[09:51 pm]
NudeRaider -- Voyager7456
Voyager7456 shouted: lil-Inferno Once I finish moving I can actually play lmao
yeah, I too am laughing my ass off at this
[08:18 pm]
lil-Inferno -- I'm not gonna be able to play (on a weekend) for another month lmao
Please log in to shout.

Members Online: Roy