Staredit Network > Forums > Portal News > Topic: StarCraft II: HotS - Patch 2.1 Test Realm
StarCraft II: HotS - Patch 2.1 Test Realm
Dec 6 2013, 4:01 am
By: Ahli  

Dec 6 2013, 4:01 am Ahli Post #1

I do stuff and thingies... Try widening and reducing the number of small nooks and crannies to correct the problem.

STARCRAFT II: HotS - Patch 2.1 Test Realm
--- client update ---

Blizzard published the test realm for the upcoming Patch 2.1 which will unlock the arcade and custom games for everyone. In addition to that, we are now able to listen to Broodwar's music, add clan decals next to the main structures and use extension mods to alter the gameplay on melee maps on the fly.

You can install the Public Test Realm (PTR) using the new battle.net launcher app.

Check Blizzard's blog for more information.

Jan 19 2014, 5:44 am Ahli Post #2

I do stuff and thingies... Try widening and reducing the number of small nooks and crannies to correct the problem.

The patch will go live on the 21st January.

- Free Arcade for everyone, even people that haven't bought SC2!

- Extension mods to play mods on every melee map there is.

- Broodwar music, more battle.net race levels with rewards, new ladder distributions

- event feature for battle.net clans and groups

Jan 19 2014, 4:23 pm NudeRaider Post #3

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

alright, time to sc2

Options
  Back to forum