Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 UMS Theory and Ideas > Topic: Predicting Extended Unit Properties
Predicting Extended Unit Properties
Oct 1 2013, 9:41 pm
By: jjf28  

Oct 2 2013, 10:33 pm jjf28 Post #21

Cartography Artisan

Continued Argument

Post has been edited 3 time(s), last time on Oct 2 2013, 11:31 pm by jjf28.

TheNitesWhoSay - Clan Aura - github

Reached the top of StarCraft theory crafting 2:12 AM CST, August 2nd, 2014.

Oct 2 2013, 11:55 pm Cinolt Post #22

Axioms are chosen carefully, they're there because we simply can't question them further like 1+1=2.

Saying that a sample is representative isn't really axiomatic. When you say it's axiomatic you're simply giving up.

I can agree with you that it probably roots in the unit .dat's, but we can't really say anything further than that. Once it's been corrupted, we can't say whether there are more .dat overflows than non-.dat overflows. So if you want to change your premise to only the "root" overflows, I can agree with you there. Otherwise, past that "root" point it's anybody's guess.

None.

Oct 2 2013, 11:59 pm jjf28 Post #23

Cartography Artisan

So if you want to change your premise to only the "root" overflows, I can agree with you there.

:><: that was my original statement (though I used the, perhaps ambiguous, words 'based in'), nonetheless I enjoyed the tangential argument, thanks for having it :)

TheNitesWhoSay - Clan Aura - github

Reached the top of StarCraft theory crafting 2:12 AM CST, August 2nd, 2014.

Options
  Back to forum