Staredit Network > Forums > Games > Topic: Pr0nogo's Let's Play Listing
Pr0nogo's Let's Play Listing
Apr 23 2013, 3:12 pm
By: Pr0nogo  

Mar 1 2014, 1:50 am Pr0nogo Post #21

Overlord is available!

I'm running out of space to continue posting these LPs, so hopefully I can get the character limit removed on the OP.

Mar 31 2015, 3:24 am Pr0nogo Post #22

hi

Suddenly, content! I meant to update this when v69 came around and I was unbanned, but I always forgot to. So, here you go!

Working on Brütal Legend. Assassin's Creed II, Alice: Madness Returns, and Bulletstorm are available!

May 16 2015, 3:33 am Pr0nogo Post #23

"hi dad" - pizza auditism, 1469

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood is now available!

Mirror's Edge is high up on the considerations list. The most recent Tomb Raider game might be coming soon, as well.

And for anyone who's interested, my StarCraft: Vanilla + Brood War LP is being released episodically here. I've just completed the BW Protoss campaign at the time of writing and aim to complete the rest of the BW campaigns soon.

GLHF, and tell my dad I said hi.

May 18 2015, 6:44 pm Pr0nogo Post #24

Mirror's Edge is now available!

Shorter than expected, shittier than expected. Not sure I'll ever look at bloom the same way again after that game.

May 18 2015, 7:06 pm Zycorax Post #25

Grand Moderator of the Games Forum

Quote from Pr0nogo
Mirror's Edge is now available!

Shorter than expected, shittier than expected. Not sure I'll ever look at bloom the same way again after that game.
You should try Syndicate ^^

Jun 12 2015, 10:23 pm Pr0nogo Post #26

Badman: Arkham Ass is up! Check it out if you hate yourself.

Sep 1 2015, 8:00 am Pr0nogo Post #27

Aliens: Colonial Marines is now available! Time to suicide! XD

For those who are interested, Jafar and I have also begun a let's watch project concerning gay anime (read as: all anime). Right now we're doing DBZ, which is already really autistic and we're only two episodes in. You can bookmark this link to keep up to date on our retarded misadventures.

Options
  Back to forum