Staredit Network > Forums > SC2 Assistance > Topic: Spawn units when another enters a region?
Spawn units when another enters a region?
Feb 18 2013, 8:07 pm
By: sharf  

Feb 19 2013, 2:41 pm sharf Post #21

Thanks a ton devlin, I'm just trying a bunch of different stuff right now to try and get the hang of triggers more. I know I'll need some more help soon, so I'll post then :P.

I've solved two of my problems using some creative (I think) use of unit groups. I have 1 unit group for enemies that are spawned on the pads, and 1 unit group for all the players' units. Then using the closest unit to center condition you did, I check to see if there are no units from the enemy group, and that there is at least 1 from the players group, and then spawn the enemies (which add the units to the group, instead of setting the variable). Multiple pads for all players to use with all their units and only 2 unit groups.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Feb 19 2013, 2:51 pm by sharf.

None.

Options
  Back to forum