Feb 18 2013, 3:39 am
By: rayNimagi
Pages: < 1 « 13 14 15

Mar 10 2013, 6:11 am Vrael Post #281

with an enourmous "Yarr"
YARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

None.

Mar 10 2013, 10:54 pm rayNimagi Post #282

Silently you turn around, leaving d'Artagnan to his fate. He screams out your name as the three sailors push him back, scraping his body with their swords, quickly overwhelming the master swordsman. Before long, his body falls with a soft thud. As you turn your head, you read his lips whispering "Élise" as he closes his eyes and embraces his death.

The captain continues to fight the large Dutchman despite the odds. He shouts for others to come to his aid but no one can hear him over the clatter of swords. By now the captain has hit the deck, blood gushing out of his chest wound. "Traitor!" he croaks. The last thing he sees is your blood-stained figure walking away from his poor, unfortunate body.

Amidst the chaos, you locate a group of pirates fighting off the Dutchmen. They're outnumbered, and it looks like their morale is dropping. You try to aid them with your cutlass, but there's simply too many enemies. You realize there's only one way to win this battle.

Standing at the head of the pirate line, you point your pistol in the air and let loose a mighty "YARR!!!" as you pull the trigger. The others rally around you with increased attack power and begin to push back the Dutchmen. Within the hour, the resistance has collapsed, and the Trident's pirates have taken over the enemy ship.

As the smoke clears, the pirates count their casualties. Among the dead lie the captain and the quartermaster. Though tears are shed for the dual loss, the crew already knows who the next captain will be. Under your leadership, the Trident's infamy grows. At night, civilians whisper tales about Captain Nick Red and his crew, the most daring and devious band of pirates to ever sail the seven seas.

THE END

Win by luck, lose by skill.

Mar 10 2013, 10:56 pm NudeRaider Post #283

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

I don't know if that counts as a victory...

Mar 10 2013, 11:22 pm Azrael Post #284

How can that count as anything other than a victory? :P

Someday we can be known as The Crimson Pirate, alluding to both our name and our ruthlessness.

What a great ending ^^ There should be a future RP that features Nick Red in his adventures as a pirate captain.

Mar 10 2013, 11:37 pm lil-Inferno Post #285

Just here for the pie

Select "New Game+" on the main menu.

Mar 10 2013, 11:47 pm NudeRaider Post #286

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

Quote from Azrael
Because it's a lame ending. And because we could potentially get our charisma to points in all stats. Just feels like we skipped the game and jumped to the ending.

I mean we play a game for the sake of playing it, not because we want to see an "ending cinematic" or a achievement that says that we finished it, right?

Mar 10 2013, 11:53 pm lil-Inferno Post #287

Just here for the pie

Quote from NudeRaider
Quote from Azrael
Because it's a lame ending. And because we could potentially get our charisma to points in all stats. Just feels like we skipped the game and jumped to the ending.

I mean we play a game for the sake of playing it, not because we want to see an "ending cinematic" or a achievement that says that we finished it, right?
Yeah, I was expecting the ending to be nothing less than total world domination, not just seizing leadership of this one pirate ship.

Mar 11 2013, 12:57 am rayNimagi Post #288

I wouldn't mind if someone wants to make a sequel for the franchise.

Win by luck, lose by skill.

Mar 11 2013, 1:52 am Dem0n Post #289

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Would you guys play a mafia if an RP was going on at the same time? I'm thinking about hosting my mafia pretty soon.

Mar 11 2013, 2:21 am Azrael Post #290

The RP is over.

To answer your question, there aren't any issues with an RP and Mafia game running simultaneously.

Mar 11 2013, 2:22 am Fire_Kame Post #291

wth is starcraft

I'll totes make a sequel.

that was a lame ending though...after all the blood sweat and tears I spent on this game.

Mar 11 2013, 2:39 am lil-Inferno Post #292

Just here for the pie

Let loose a mighty YARR!

Options
Pages: < 1 « 13 14 15
  Back to forum