Staredit Network > Forums > SC2 Custom Maps > Topic: Continue the Blood Pressure
Continue the Blood Pressure
Feb 7 2013, 2:32 am
By: UnholyUrine  

Feb 7 2013, 2:32 am UnholyUrine Post #1

So I was playing Blood Pressure Marathon - New Edition on SC2 yesterday, by Devourer and some other awesome dude whose name starts with Z..

It was great fun, but it's definitely not finished, as there aren't enough unit variety.

So, with that. Please, someone continue working on this map? Please?

kthnx

None.

Mar 6 2013, 3:52 pm Devourer Post #2

Hello

Haha! When HotS is released we will most likely create a new and enhanced version :)
Thanks for playing and the feedback, though! But we are not updating the current one.
Sorry for that!
Zuraneru is his name, by the way.

Please report errors in the Staredit.Network forum.

Mar 15 2013, 6:20 pm Wing Zero Post #3

Magic box king

Soooo where's that new and enhanced version? Anything i can do to help speed it up? :dev:

Apr 16 2013, 9:39 am Devourer Post #4

Hello

Oh yeah :D Well taking final exams at school (last one tomorrow) so I did not yet manage to get stuff done. Zuraneru won't start by himself. Also, knowing how lazy we both can be, we cannot promise anything. Not even that we ever actually finish a new version. But if anything new will be released, I'll let you know and post it here.

Aug 17 2013, 5:06 pm Devourer Post #5

Hello

Well, we haven't done anything actually.
But here is the current file, for the case you want to edit/improve it by yourself.
:)

http://www.staredit.net/starcraft2maps/321291790/

Aug 20 2013, 6:39 am Wing Zero Post #6

Magic box king

Any progress on this? I'd love to see what you have managed to do so far.

Aug 20 2013, 10:32 am Devourer Post #7

Hello

No, nothing.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[10:10 am]
Moose -- martosss
martosss shouted: jjf28 OK, I have 1 more question - are you using 32 bit SC:R or 64 bit ? In game settings there's an option to switch to 32, is it checked? I just tried hosting the map with 64-bit SC:R and it failed... I ticked the option to use 32 bit SC:R => it worked and map was hosted. So I guess the issue still exists for 64 bit SC:R ? I also tried calling a friend and he couldn't see the map when he entered the lobby. Weird, I might have to report this to Blizzard?
IIRC, the plan was to go 64-bit only eventually so they're interested in differences between the versions
[05:27 am]
O)FaRTy1billion[MM] -- or a magic box :(
[03:31 am]
martosss -- FaRTy1billion
FaRTy1billion shouted: how about 5 minerals
you can't even get a scarab with those!
[03:26 am]
O)FaRTy1billion[MM] -- how about 5 minerals
[03:26 am]
O)FaRTy1billion[MM] -- Voyager7456
Voyager7456 shouted: I think the intention was that staff awards minerals for good posts and content but in practice I'm the only one that does it :P
and for that you should receive an award
[02:53 am]
martosss -- jjf28
jjf28 shouted: the map is playable on both 1.16.1 and SC:R, this would just be straight up unprotecting
OK, I have 1 more question - are you using 32 bit SC:R or 64 bit ? In game settings there's an option to switch to 32, is it checked? I just tried hosting the map with 64-bit SC:R and it failed... I ticked the option to use 32 bit SC:R => it worked and map was hosted. So I guess the issue still exists for 64 bit SC:R ? I also tried calling a friend and he couldn't see the map when he entered the lobby. Weird, I might have to report this to Blizzard?
[12:42 am]
Voyager7456 -- Glad I can entertain you Nude
[10:42 pm]
lil-Inferno -- ayy Moose add reactions to the shoutbox so I can react salt to the shout below this lmao
[09:51 pm]
NudeRaider -- Voyager7456
Voyager7456 shouted: lil-Inferno Once I finish moving I can actually play lmao
yeah, I too am laughing my ass off at this
[08:18 pm]
lil-Inferno -- I'm not gonna be able to play (on a weekend) for another month lmao
Please log in to shout.

Members Online: C(a)HeK, Magnanties8, Moose, Roy, ekycon