poison_us' Clueless Mafia
Dec 27 2012, 1:29 pm
By: poison_us
Pages: < 1 « 2 3 4 5 610 >

Jan 7 2013, 10:22 pm poison_us Post #61

Back* from the grave

Day 0 Begin
Log 1713:502 Begin, again, please.
"Look, I've already told you all I remember, all I know. Our town, SENville has always been a peaceful town. We started humble enough, deforesting to create infrastructure. We thrived off of no set currency, just everyone doing their fair share and the occasional meeting or two on Sunday to decide town business. We were peaceful, until yesterday. The same day we banned possession of any type of firearm, the head of the disarmament movement, Fire_Kame, was left on a pike with a bullet hole through it. I honestly don't know what more you want of me."

So tell me, why do I find it suspicious you were the one to discover the head?

"I don't know, probably to harass an innocent person. Look, I've been held for over 12 hours without any food, water, or even contact. You're the only person I've talked to since I was grabbed and pulled into a damn van. We've spent at least another 5 hours of this "interrogation", which is starting to feel more and more like you abusing my rights! I'm not saying another word until I get a smoke and an attorney!"

*writes in a notepad, speaks quietly* Suspect becoming belligerent, demanding cancer and a crook to steal his money...
*normal volume once again, standing up to leave* Alright, I'll see what I can do about your smoke. Just think about your story and how you want to spend the rest of your life.

-End log

Night 0 Start!

All Role PMs are sent, please contact me ASAP if you did not receive one!

You have 48 hours to submit your night actions! Night 0 will end at 5:30 Eastern, Wednesday the 9th, 2013.

Jan 7 2013, 10:41 pm InsolubleFluff Post #62

Roy corrected me, it is night, not day!

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jan 7 2013, 10:47 pm by InsolubleFluff.

None.

Jan 7 2013, 10:43 pm Roy Post #63

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

You can change your vote whenever you want and as often as you want.

It's on the Night cycle right now, so if you have a night action, use it if you find it appropriate (probably a bad idea if you're the Bulletproof/Vigilante to pick someone at random, but any other power role should be sending in actions each night). Voting is only on the Day cycles.

Jan 7 2013, 10:52 pm InsolubleFluff Post #64

I am The Detective! I would like to ask that The Doctor protects me from Mafia!

None.

Jan 7 2013, 11:05 pm Roy Post #65

This has been one of the most unfortunate starts to this game I can think of.

On the plus side, the Mafia will be too busy stacking up their hits tonight to kill anyone else...

Jan 8 2013, 12:25 am Azrael Post #66

Role

Jan 8 2013, 12:32 am Roy Post #67

That's fabricated. Azrael is either a power role or Mafia (or both).

Jan 8 2013, 12:33 am InsolubleFluff Post #68

Quote from Roy
That's fabricated. Azrael is either a power role or Mafia (or both).
Or a troll?

None.

Jan 8 2013, 1:16 am Roy Post #69

Here's my legitimate, undoctored role PM:

Obviously we both can't be Townspersons because it's too statistically unlikely to be physically possible. So one of us has to be lying here. If you look at our records, I think you'll find that Azrael is more untrustworthy than I am.

Jan 8 2013, 1:41 am Raitaki Post #70

Shit mon I missed ze deadline

Enjoy, folks. I've gotten so flippin' good at this business I can even fabricate text highlighting!

None.

Jan 8 2013, 1:53 am Generalpie Post #71

Staredit Puckwork

Am I doing it right? :awesome:

None.

Jan 8 2013, 3:22 am O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #72

👻 👾 👽 💪

I didn't sign up for this.

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Jan 8 2013, 3:32 am lil-Inferno Post #73

Just here for the pie

I am now confirmed townie.

Jan 8 2013, 3:36 am DevliN Post #74

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

I think I just found the new default skin for SEN...

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

Jan 8 2013, 3:38 am Raitaki Post #75

Okay, serious time. from now on, let us treat any role PM put forward without having "[jokePM]" anywhere in the same post as a serious role claim, except if it's this post, in which case it's a serious role claim.
I still hold to my previous claim.
Quote from Raitaki
Shit mon I missed ze deadline

Enjoy, folks. I've gotten so flippin' good at this business I can even fabricate text highlighting!

None.

Jan 8 2013, 4:29 am Roy Post #76

All the fake PMs have an obvious tell.
  • Azrael's font color is wrong and role doesn't exist (Townsman instead of Townsperson)
  • Mine is legit
  • Raitaki's has a typo (ole' instead of ol' or ole) and he highlighted as an attempt to distract
  • GeneralPie's Shoutbox is in the wrong place
  • FaRTy1billion's role doesn't exist
  • Inferno's PM is actually from "pascn_us"

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jan 8 2013, 6:55 am by Roy.

Jan 8 2013, 6:39 am Raitaki Post #77

ole
And Roy is obv not-VT, you pointed out that the color and role name of Az's Townsman PM were incorrect, but not mine? :awesome:

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jan 8 2013, 4:41 pm by Raitaki.

None.

Jan 8 2013, 1:12 pm InsolubleFluff Post #78

Inferno, how long did that take you? I am guessing it took you more time than worth :P x

None.

Jan 8 2013, 3:48 pm Azrael Post #79

Send me your roles so we can coordinate properly. I'd rather not have anyone die for claiming publicly.

Once I've confirmed someone as a definite Townie, I'll make them the second hub in the event of my death.

I have a pretty good idea about the alignments of a few people already.

Jan 8 2013, 4:36 pm Wing Zero Post #80

Magic box god; Suck it Corbo

AZ confirmed mafia.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 2 3 4 5 610 >
  Back to forum