Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: DevliN's Mafia: Battlestar Galactica 2.0
DevliN's Mafia: Battlestar Galactica 2.0
Nov 16 2012, 7:24 pm
By: DevliN
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 521 >

Nov 25 2012, 3:45 am OlimarandLouie Post #41

Can the captain of our ship be named Teemo? Pls devlin, pls

None.

Nov 25 2012, 5:14 am poison_us Post #42

Back* from the grave

No. How about Corki?

Also, Roy, count me in on that there ahh I forgot what it's called. Coalition? Group therapy? No, no...
uhm well this is awkward, really opening the first page up again because I really forgot...
AH Alliance! That's the word!

Nov 25 2012, 5:22 am rayNimagi Post #43

The captain should be named Picard.

Win by luck, lose by skill.

Nov 25 2012, 5:23 am Fire_Kame Post #44

wth is starcraft

I wish we could rate posts again..

Nov 25 2012, 5:26 am poison_us Post #45

Back* from the grave

Quote from rayNimagi
+1.

Nov 25 2012, 7:23 am Roy Post #46

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

Quote from OlimarandLouie
Get your DotA references out of here!

Quote from poison_us
How about Corki?
Get your HoN references out of here!

Quote from rayNimagi
Get your Stargate Atlantis references out of here!

Quote from poison_us
Also, Roy, count me in on that [...] Alliance!
You could have sent a PM like everyone else did. But okay, you're in!

I am now no longer accepting alliances.

Nov 25 2012, 6:21 pm DevliN Post #47

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

So far I've received PMs/seen posts from everyone except:
payne
lil-Inferno
Observer12425

Looks like we're on track to start tomorrow if these 3 sign in today.

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

Nov 25 2012, 6:39 pm Dem0n Post #48

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

lil-Inferno has been visiting family for the Thanksgiving break, so I don't know if he has access to a computer right now. I haven't seen him online at all in the last 5 days. He'll probably be back tonight or something.

Nov 25 2012, 7:39 pm DevliN Post #49

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

If need be, I can extend the deadline to sometime tomorrow. The role PMs and Day 0 post are done, so it's just a matter of when lil and Observer respond. :)

EDIT:
I'm going to make a point of not answering questions while the game is going on. I've added a more detailed explanation of night actions to the OP to clear up any possible confusion.
Quote from DevliN
This is the order of night actions (not necessarily reflected in game posts):
- Vigilantes rig bombs for paranoia, if applicable.
- Security Officers imprison.
- Seductresses seduce/influence, Moles clear/frame.
- Doctors protect, Scientists investigate, Crewmembers dodge, Bulletproofs save. Quorum Members vote, if applicable.
- Hitmen stalk, Vigilantes stalk.
- Day.

If you have any questions about this list, ask now.

EDIT2:
Waiting on Observer now.

Post has been edited 3 time(s), last time on Nov 25 2012, 8:05 pm by DevliN.

My Overwatch addiction.

Nov 25 2012, 8:47 pm poison_us Post #50

Back* from the grave

Quote from Roy
Quote from OlimarandLouie
Get your DotA references out of here!

Quote from poison_us
How about Corki?
Get your HoN references out of here!
These are actually both from SMITE...

Nov 25 2012, 9:04 pm Vrael Post #51

Quote from Roy
Quote from rayNimagi
!!!??!!?@!?!@?!@?!#?!?#@!$!@@!?@!?!??!@?!?@!?@!@!@?!@?!?@?!@??!@?!?@!?@?!@?!!!!!!?!?!???!?!?!!!

WHAT?

None.

Nov 25 2012, 9:16 pm Roy Post #52

Quote from name:Stacy Keibler
Quote from Roy
Quote from rayNimagi
!!!??!!?@!?!@?!@?!#?!?#@!$!@@!?@!?!??!@?!?@!?@!@!@?!@?!?@?!@??!@?!?@!?@?!@?!!!!!!?!?!???!?!?!!!
Oh shit, Picard is that guy that leads one of the judicial forces of the Galactic Republic, isn't he? My mistake!

Get your Star Wars references out of here, rayNimagi!

Nov 25 2012, 9:22 pm Vrael Post #53

Quote from Roy
Quote from name:Stacy Keibler
Quote from Roy
Quote from rayNimagi
Oh shit, Picard is that guy that leads one of the judicial forces of the Galactic Republic, isn't he? My mistake!

Get your Star Wars references out of here, rayNimagi!
If I'm a cylon I'm hitting you first.

None.

Nov 26 2012, 8:00 am DevliN Post #54

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

CREW LOG \\ DEVLIN \\ 112612 \\ "Day 0" Transcript

Alarms began to roar through the ship.

Every member of the crew had stopped suddenly, frightened. This had to mean another jump was coming. Or worse.

Captain Teemo's voice came blaring over the ship's intercom. I had never heard him sound like this before. He was just as scared as the rest of us, and that left me feeling more unsettled than I'd like.

"I don't know how to put this. We just received word from Galactica that Commander Adama has been shot. Please stay calm as we find out more about the details of the attack and the plan going forward."

Among the gasping, the sniffling, and still roaring alarms, all I could hear in my own head was a ringing white noise. Adama can't die. He promised he'd take us to Earth. He can't die.

I remember feeling very uneasy once word got out that Adama's assassin was a Raptor pilot. Apparently the frakking toasters look like us now? Anyone on this ship could be a skinjob...

I had been walking around aimlessly for a good while before snapping back to reality. Normally I eavesdrop and people-watch to pass the time and ease my mind, but this time it wasn't happening as I'd like. You'd think hearing about Baltar's Cylon detection device would help, or at the very least all the people wanting to take matters into their own hands.

Maybe I'm naturally cynical, but there's no way Baltar's device will be able to check the entire crew in time, especially as Galactica will be testing their own before they get to us regular folk. We'd be lucky if we even get one or two samples checked each day, and even then they'll probably push the work orders so we don't hear back until the next day anyway.

And as much as I like some vigilante justice, how do I know anyone claiming to be a vigilante is not a Cylon? How do I know anyone is not a Cylon?

I finally felt some ease in the mess hall. I overheard talk of a tribunal forming to find and kill any Cylons onboard, similar to something being formed on Galactica.

I wanted to offer my services to help, but decided not to ultimately. Maybe I'd be better off keeping to myself and just taking note of what I see for future reference. That is assuming there would be need for future reference.

- Devlin

CREW LOG \\ [REDACTED] \\ 112612 \\ "Judgement Day" Declassified

The alarms are always a welcoming sound. I feel better knowing my Cylon brethren are nearby. Hopefully one day I'll be able to rejoin them and get off this disgusting ship. Sometimes I contemplate just shooting myself and resurrecting to get away from these inferior creatures. That may seem like a sign of cowardice, perhaps. I know ██████ wouldn't approve.

As much as I like hearing Teemo sound so uneasy, the ██████ shooting Adama has revealed that we exist in this form. I'll have to be more cautious now. ██████ will know what to do.

██████ says the time to attack is now. Baltar claims to have a device that will reveal our Cylon identities, and even though ██████ has him under control, one of his assistants could continue the work on the side.

I'm confident we'll finally be able to return to ██████ soon. I can tell ██████ is as well.

Here's to the eradication of mankind and the rise of Cylons.

- ██████

Night 1 begins now. Send your actions to me by Tuesday at 11:59 PM (Pacific Standard Time).
Note: For the first few day/night rounds I'll be doing 48-hour nights and 24-hour days. I may speed this up depending on how the game goes.

Post has been edited 6 time(s), last time on Nov 27 2012, 4:02 am by DevliN.

My Overwatch addiction.

Nov 26 2012, 8:12 am payne Post #55

:payne:

Alright, it's been a while since I've played.
Does this post contain clues on mafia players already?

None.

Nov 26 2012, 8:14 am DevliN Post #56

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

The Day 0 post contains no clues and was written before roles were even determined. Whether or not any future Day/Night posts contain clues will be up to your interpretation.

My Overwatch addiction.

Nov 26 2012, 8:28 am payne Post #57

:payne:

Darn, I thought I had found out about Tikels already: all those references to hearing... and his post asking for headphones. :massimo:

None.

Nov 26 2012, 1:58 pm Roy Post #58

Quote from DevliN
I'm going to make a point of not answering questions while the game is going on.
Quote from payne
Does this post contain clues on mafia players already?
Quote from DevliN
The Day 0 post contains no clues and was written before roles were even determined. Whether or not any future Day/Night posts contain clues will be up to your interpretation.
Okay!

If I survive this night, Stacy Keibler is a Cylon.

Edit: Since we have the time, here's a potential N1 strategy:

Vigilante claims publicly. Scientist and Doctor target the claimer. N2 onward, the Vigilante uses Paranoia (can use Stalk if there's a sure-thing target, but it's a risk both that you may kill an innocent and may get killed by a Cylon without also killing them).

If there is more than one Vigilante claim, we'll choose one to use Paranoia and the other to investigate on the first night, and then do the vice-versa on N2.

This seems like an easy way to get a town hub, and we'll be effectively neutralizing a role that normally ends up harming the town rather than helping it. And hell, if a Cylon tries to claim to be a Vigilante, we'll have a freebie on our hands.

Thoughts?

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Nov 26 2012, 2:16 pm by Roy.

Nov 26 2012, 4:39 pm Dem0n Post #59

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Do visits by town-aligned roles trigger the bombs set by the Vigilante? If so, using paranoia every night would be unwise if the doctor decided to protect the vigilante. Actually, I think it would make more sense for one of the doctors to constantly protect the vigilante, like how Devlin got the other doctor to protect him a lot in the last game.

Nov 26 2012, 4:53 pm Observer12425 Post #60

(even though I actually only did it once because LOLOL)

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 521 >
  Back to forum