Helios
Sep 2 2007, 5:11 am
By: Protogod  

Sep 29 2007, 3:09 am Demented Shaman Post #21

Quote from TitanWing
This thread failed.
Threads don't fail. People fail.

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Sep 29 2007, 3:15 am by devilesk.

None.

Sep 29 2007, 4:08 pm Protogod Post #22

Quote from devilesk
Quote from TitanWing
This thread failed.
YOU fail.

None.

Sep 29 2007, 5:54 pm Demented Shaman Post #23

Quote from Protogod
Quote from devilesk
Quote from TitanWing
This thread failed.
YOU fail.
No, it was you.

None.

Sep 29 2007, 8:56 pm TitanWing Post #24

You all fail.

Goddamn...the maturity level of this thread plummeted.

None.

Sep 30 2007, 10:22 am Fisty Post #25

Quote from TitanWing
You all fail.

Goddamn...the maturity level of this thread plummeted.
I couldn't agree more...

On the map...you should try making maps symmetrical...

BTW: Listen to yenku, he gave me a kick start into melee. Maybe yenku remembers stupborn old me, maybe not.

None.

Oct 6 2007, 1:22 am yenku Post #26

Deathman! I assure you, I remember. You had that tiny space map, i forgot the name...

Protoass, dont get off on the wrong foot with me. It's like your starting a quarrel over nothing. This is the second thread where you've bad mouthed me. besides, i dont care if youre desperate for advice or not, its a forum rule.
And I actually have uninstalled sc cause it wont work on my computer anymore and i just dont want to spend all that time on the comp anymore. I've got blunts to smoke, friends to hang with, a world to fix and a better life to live.

Btw, this isnt awful. just positionally imba and looks like it would be better played as a 2v2 more than anything else

None.

Oct 6 2007, 5:20 pm ATG Post #27

Well, it's a good enough map, but it doesn't impress me.

None.

Oct 15 2007, 1:35 am Akar Post #28

Protoass, dont get off on the wrong foot with me. It's like your starting a quarrel over nothing. This is the second thread where you've bad mouthed me. besides, i dont care if youre desperate for advice or not, its a forum rule.
And I actually have uninstalled sc cause it wont work on my computer anymore and i just dont want to spend all that time on the comp anymore. I've got blunts to smoke, friends to hang with, a world to fix and a better life to live.
I've never read a more contradictory post in my life. If there were mods like you, who would need trolls?

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Oct 15 2007, 8:49 pm by Akar.

None.

Options
  Back to forum