Oct 21 2012, 2:08 am
By: Roy
Pages: < 1 « 22 23 24 25 2627 >

Polls

Nov 13 2012, 5:00 am Roy Post #461

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

Final Tally

Day 5

Tempz was faced with certain doom. The town was against him, and it seemed like there would be no talking himself out of this.

"There's no talking yourself out of this, Tempz," a townsperson said.

But then the unthinkable happened. "I'm innocent," he said to the town.

"Good enough for us," the town acknowledged, allowing Tempz to talk himself out of this.

Leeroy_Jenkins was faced with certain doom. The town was against him, and it seemed like there would be no talking himself out of this.

Night 6 begins. Send your actions by Tuesday, November 13th, 11:59PM Eastern.

Nov 13 2012, 5:13 am Bar Refaeli Post #462

Tempz hub 2012. We should all claim to him.

None.

Nov 13 2012, 5:22 am DevliN Post #463

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Hahaha awesome.

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

Nov 13 2012, 6:35 am O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #464

👻 👾 👽 💪

I don't understand at all. D:

EDIT:
Oh ,I actually read the quote. Now I understand. xD

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Nov 13 2012, 6:56 am by FaRTy1billion.

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Nov 13 2012, 6:41 pm OlimarandLouie Post #465

10/10 best lynch post ever

None.

Nov 13 2012, 6:43 pm Dem0n Post #466

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

This one is better. :P

Nov 14 2012, 5:01 am Roy Post #467

Night 6

Let me ask you something: are you ready?

Don't answer me with another question! You know very well what I mean. "Ready" is the state of being prepared; I'm simply asking if you are in that state. The state for what, you ask? For readiness, of course; are you not paying attention to me? I feel like we're going in circles here.

My fault? Don't be ridiculous. All I have done is ask a simple question - one of not more than three words - and you've failed to answer it. I'd love to play your game of what each of the three words mean, and what those meanings mean, but I simply do not have the time for that. Do you have the time for that? No, I didn't think so.

How much time do you have? Oh, you're not going to answer me that one either, are you? Perhaps I'll begin to provide my own answers.

Hmm... I choose... ten minutes.

The Tank could run out of business soon. The bar's greatest patron was found face-down in an alleyway, a glass bottle still clutched in one hand. There was no sign of a struggle, and no visible injuries. A quick autopsy revealed the cause of death to be alcohol poisoning; not surprising that this would be the alcoholic's way to go, though the bartender claims to not have served the drunkard too many drinks that night.

Yes, suspicious that Stacy Keibler had died not long after a heated argument in the bar with another patron. What remained of the Shouldabout Police went to the other patron's residence for interrogation, but found that the man seemed to have committed suicide: Tempz hung from the ceiling fan inside his house by a stiff rope. Couldn't live with a heavy conscience, perhaps; seemed like an open-and-shut case. The officers gave themselves a pat on the back and returned to having virtually no presence in Shouldabout.

Day 6 begins. Cast your vote by Thursday, November 15th, 11:59PM Eastern.

Nov 14 2012, 5:23 am Leon-037 Post #468

This is getting ridiculous.

None.

Nov 14 2012, 5:41 am Dem0n Post #469

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

coon, farty, observer, and leon are my suspects. of course i don't know who is confirmed townie and who is not.

NO OFFENSE GUYS

Nov 14 2012, 6:30 am DevliN Post #470

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

I vote FaRTy1billion, until I hear the Detective's result from last night.

Of the remaining players still alive, I trust LoTu)S, Dem0n, OlimarandLouie, Bar Rafaeli, and Observer12425.

The only ones I don't know about are l)ark_ssj9kevin, FaRTy1billion, and Leon-037.

Because Lanth randomly voted for l)ark_ssj9kevin on Day 1, I'm assuming he isn't Mafia.

I had the Detective follow Leon-037 on Night 5, and he did nothing (though this was the night I assumed the Mafia didn't do anything).

I had my suspicions about FaRTy earlier when it seemed like he was quieter than normal, but he said he's been busy so I gave him the benefit of the doubt. When I made my last post about not getting role PMs from people still, he sent me a PM saying he hasn't been paying attention to the game (similar to what poison also said to me via PM) and didn't know what was going on. Again, he could be busy but he's at least been active enough on SEN to read the thread. I'm fairly certain the last Mafia member is one of these three, I'm banking on it being FaRTy.

Post has been edited 4 time(s), last time on Nov 14 2012, 6:39 am by DevliN.

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

Nov 14 2012, 7:57 am Dem0n Post #471

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

l)ark_ssj9kevin sent me his pm and it looked legit. Here it is (sorry, kevin, but fuck secrecy):

The life of a cashier is not a glorious one. You used to ring up several dozens of customers each day, but after the installment of the Self-Serve stations, all the anti-social folk simply avoid you. You'll be lucky if even one townsperson shows up at your counter. You cope, though; your job isn't threatened by lack of demand, due to mismanagement on the higher levels of the corporate ladder. Essentially, you spend each day playing games on your phone and wondering which ones among your store's customers are in fact criminals.

That being said, I vote for FaRTy1billion.

Nov 14 2012, 9:00 am OlimarandLouie Post #472

Game, set, and match.

Quote from Roy
You see FaRTy1billion head down to The Tank, and after a while you see him follow Stacy Keibler out of the pub.
I vote FaRTy1billion.

As a side note, I have been a detective in 3 out of the last 4 mafia games.

None.

Nov 14 2012, 3:26 pm Bar Refaeli Post #473

Finally. I vote FaRTy1billion. And death to the final mafia!

None.

Nov 14 2012, 5:13 pm LoTu)S Post #474

I vote FaRTy1billion.

None.

Nov 14 2012, 8:33 pm Observer12425 Post #475

Bandwagon time!
I vote Farty.

None.

Nov 15 2012, 1:47 am Leon-037 Post #476

I vote for FaRTy1billion.

None.

Nov 15 2012, 1:59 am Dem0n Post #477

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Roy, end the Day tonight please. There's no way anything is going to change in the next 27 hours.

Nov 15 2012, 2:42 am Roy Post #478

Day 6 Vote Tally

DevliN: FaRTy1billion
Dem0n: FaRTy1billion
OlimarandLouie: FaRTy1billion
Bar Refaeli: FaRTy1billion
LoTu)S: FaRTy1billion
Observer12425: FaRTy1billion
Leon-037: FaRTy1billion (7)

Leading Candidate(s): FaRTy1billion

Quote from Dem0n
Roy, end the Day tonight please.
I'm not going to end a cycle early without giving players time to adjust to the new deadlines. But since there seems to be a demand for a speed increase and I think the remaining players can handle it:

To all players: if you are unable to handle 24-hour Day cycles, please send me a PM. Otherwise, starting on the next Day cycle (Day 7), Days will only be 24 hours in length.

Nov 15 2012, 3:03 am Dem0n Post #479

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

But, Roy, there won't be a Day 7. ;_;

Nov 15 2012, 4:12 am O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #480

👻 👾 👽 💪

he sent me a PM saying he hasn't been paying attention to the game
I was asking if you wanted a PM or something because you said something about it. ;o I got no response, so I forgot about it.

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Options
Pages: < 1 « 22 23 24 25 2627 >
  Back to forum