Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Simple Mafia: Game Over
Simple Mafia: Game Over
Oct 21 2012, 2:08 am
By: Roy
Pages: < 1 « 12 13 14 15 1627 >

Polls

Oct 30 2012, 9:50 am Lanthanide Post #261

We could just arrange a double-lynch and get rid of both of them, since the vigilante is likely to kill the other one tonight anyway?

None.

Oct 30 2012, 2:20 pm Roy Post #262

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

Day 1 Vote Tally

Dem0n: Aristocrat
Fire_Kame: Aristocrat
Raccoon: Aristocrat
l)ark_ssj9kevin: Aristocrat
BiOAtK: Aristocrat
Leeroy_Jenkins: Aristocrat (6)

rayNimagi: Fire_Kame

Aristocrat: Dem0n
poison_us: Dem0n (2)

Lanthanide: l)ark_ssj9kevin

Tempz: Abstain
DevliN: Abstain
LoTu)S: Abstain
Leon-037: Abstain

Leading Candidate(s): Aristocrat

Oct 30 2012, 3:31 pm poison_us Post #263

Back* from the grave

Can we get a list of those who haven't voted at all tacked on the bottom for the next days, Roy?

Oct 30 2012, 4:13 pm rayNimagi Post #264

Quote from DevliN
Quote from rayNimagi
Are you referring to Demon? I don't think anyone else (maybe poison, but he's defending Aristocrat) is very vocal right now. I don't think Demon is Mafia because he wouldn't have killed lil-inferno (in addition to my reasons above). Kame may not be mafia for certain, but I feel she is acting the most suspicious right now.
Yes, I even said Dem0n in that response. :P As I said, Dem0n's (and others, based on the Shoutbox conversation earlier) core reason for lynching Aristocrat is that he claimed to have some "hit list" of players he wanted to get rid of at the beginning of the game. In addition, the role PMs may point to him as well, but the pre-emptive lynch seemed to be the driving force from the beginning. As some of these same people have also said in other games with Aristo, they'd rather kill him off first regardless of his role before he kills off Townies. I'm not saying Dem0n is Mafia, I'm just saying that if you want to claim that Kame is trying to lead a lynch against Aristo for the same reasons as Dem0n and others, then that doesn't single her out over everyone else with the same motive.
Oh in the shoutbox? I'm not online nearly enough to see what's happening in there all the time. I know others are following the same line of thought as Kame, but she is lynching Aristocrat based off his "hit list" and desire to kill townspeople as well as claiming her role PM is extremely short.

I don't see why we should kill Aristocrat and Demon just because they want to kill other townspeople. If we don't like the fact that they want to kill townies, we could simply not listen to them. Smart mafia aren't this aggressive. If either Aristocrat or Demon are mafia, they're acting quite foolishly. Sadly, they're both probably going to be lynched today and tomorrow, leaving the Mafia untouched for another night.

Win by luck, lose by skill.

Oct 30 2012, 4:23 pm Dem0n Post #265

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Oh, my god. You guys -REALLY- need to learn how to read my posts. I've said COUNTLESS times that the only reason I'm pushing so hard for Aristocrat is because he's the only sensible lead we have right now. How many times do I have to say that, if you guys can find actual evidence against someone else, I'll possibly change my vote? I mean, seriously, I've said this at least five times in the thread. Please, read my posts for once.

You guys act as if I'm so evil for playing the game. I don't see any of you trying to do ANYTHING. If you think Aristocrat is innocent, find someone else to lynch, instead of just sitting here for 15 hours saying, "durr i think their both innocent but im gonna vote for them anyway."

Oct 30 2012, 4:27 pm LoTu)S Post #266

Or you could abstain and not lynch anyone based on a semi-solid clue

None.

Oct 30 2012, 4:29 pm DevliN Post #267

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Quote from Dem0n
Oh, my god. You guys -REALLY- need to learn how to read my posts. I've said COUNTLESS times that the only reason I'm pushing so hard for Aristocrat is because he's the only sensible lead we have right now. How many times do I have to say that, if you guys can find actual evidence against someone else, I'll possibly change my vote? I mean, seriously, I've said this at least five times in the thread. Please, read my posts for once.
I have read your posts. I think you're Town because yet again you're overreacting. No one is disputing why you're going after Aristocrat. This discussion was about why Kame is singled out for the same motive that you and others have for killing Aristo. How about you read our posts, as well? :P

Quote from Dem0n
You guys act as if I'm so evil for playing the game. I don't see any of you trying to do ANYTHING. If you think Aristocrat is innocent, find someone else to lynch, instead of just sitting here for 15 hours saying, "durr i think their both innocent but im gonna vote for them anyway."
From the look of it, the people who are saying you're both innocent aren't voting for you.

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

Oct 30 2012, 4:29 pm Dem0n Post #268

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

I don't play mafia to sit here each day and not have a lynch. Every day we have a no lynch is just one day more that we give the mafia extra power. Days are the only time the town has control. If we don't utilize the votes, we're definitely going to be screwed, especially if three hits are made tonight.

And what are you waiting for anyways? More clues to clearly pick out the mafia? Like all you have said, Roy's clues are probably impossible to find, so anything you guys find will immediately be discredited, just like mine.

Oct 30 2012, 4:39 pm DevliN Post #269

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

I'd rather not kill off Aristo if he is Town-aligned, especially if we're working under the assumption that there are AFK Mafia (or in other words, we'd have killed the same amount of Townies as the Mafia so far). Unfortunately, though, I have no one else to go after at the moment, so I'm just trying to observe at this rate. It essentially looks like two groups of Town alliances are forming, though, which would ultimately make it easier for the Mafia.

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

Oct 30 2012, 5:00 pm LoTu)S Post #270

Quote from Roy
Night 1

Why do I do these things at night? We are not nocturnal creatures. I suppose that argument also answers my question: we are not nocturnal creatures. Sometimes you gotta break the trend to get ahead of the curve. As for this night, though, I'm not sure why I'm up at all. I have plans, sure, but none of which I could not have done later or earlier.

But time is rather unimportant. To me, that is. Important to others, sure; I prefer the time that has already passed than the time that will be passing. So much to be learned, to be a learned person. That's the problem with people like you: you willingly sacrifice your opportunities to learn.
Reference to college education
Allow me to enlighten you.

A man sat bound to a wooden chair in an abandoned building. He was blindfolded with a portion of a window curtain; clearly this was a disorganized and hasty plan. "What do you want?" he demanded, turning his head despite his eyes being useless to him.
Possibly a PM sent at the last minute? Or a spontaneous personality. Maybe mafia that doesn't care as much and is just sending PMs at the last minute. So we're looking at a not so srs mafia.

"Target in sight."

A cheap walkie-talkie dismantled into a headset; perhaps it would have been better to get a cheaper gun and more sophisticated headgear. Regardless, a readied figure held steady on the rooftop of a small apartment complex, gazing through a scope the size of a Pringles can. Nobody responded to their statement over the mic, and perhaps there was no recipient at all. The finger massaged the trigger. "Waiting for confirmation."

Can't help but think this is a Nuderaider reference, the headset and the frugality: http://www.staredit.net/topic/14290/

"I want to make this town a better place to live. I want a society that does not live in fear. I want people like you gone."

Makes more sense for this to be a Vig hit
The voice was unfamiliar to the man. "Do you even know me? Who are you? Why me?" He turned his head every which way, not even knowing which direction his collocutor was. "Is it money you want? You can have all of it! Please!"

"Having no wealth of my own, I am a bit jealous of yours; that's not why you're here, though. Do I know you? No, not really. I'd like to get to know you. Right now, in fact. Let's start from the beginning. And don't worry, I already know how it ends."

Today the town mourns the loss of lil-Inferno, and they swear revenge on his killer. Much of the town is a little groggy, having been woken up terrified in the middle of the night by the sound of a rifle. "It could have been me," one was heard murmuring.

Reference to missed hit

I'll take a look at it again in a bit, but i'm getting a lot of AFK mafia references

None.

Oct 30 2012, 5:02 pm NudeRaider Post #271

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

I vote Kame.

Oct 30 2012, 7:56 pm Observer12425 Post #272

OSORRYABSTAIN

None.

Oct 30 2012, 8:31 pm Aristocrat Post #273

I vote Aristocrat.

Allow me to remind you guys that this town is for some reason agreeing with Dem0nS1ayer. How the hell did that happen? I hope my death slaps some sense into you guys. :/

I hereby proclaim LoTu)S as the new town hub. He will pass on my last will in the event of my demise.

None.

Oct 30 2012, 8:40 pm NudeRaider Post #274

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

Aristo, do you want me to vote for you?
I mean if you turn out townie I'd trust you enough to accept Lotus as a hub. And if the other players do the same it might even be benficial in the long run.
Right now we don't have good leads anyway and thus are likely to kill off one of our own. So it might as well be somebody whose death is of some use.

Oct 30 2012, 8:43 pm rayNimagi Post #275

Quote from Dem0n
Oh, my god. You guys -REALLY- need to learn how to read my posts. I've said COUNTLESS times that the only reason I'm pushing so hard for Aristocrat is because he's the only sensible lead we have right now. How many times do I have to say that, if you guys can find actual evidence against someone else, I'll possibly change my vote?
I've outlined several times why I think Kame is the most suspicious.

See above.

Oct 30 2012, 8:44 pm O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #276

👻 👾 👽 💪

Even Aristocrat votes Aristocrat?

I abstain.

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Oct 30 2012, 8:51 pm Fire_Kame Post #277

wth is starcraft

...That's a weak trick Aristo. I don't agree with demon; I came to my own conclusions, we just happen to have the same one.

Anyways...I am in fact town. Aristo is too, probably; he just has a hit list as well. Does Lotus want to be the town hub?

Oct 30 2012, 8:51 pm LoTu)S Post #278

If people are willing to trust me, yes, i am.

None.

Oct 30 2012, 9:00 pm Fire_Kame Post #279

wth is starcraft

Assuming I get out of this day alive, I'll follow you. :bleh: and I rescind my town hub offer. Lotus has more experience than me, it would make sense to back him.

Oct 30 2012, 9:31 pm rayNimagi Post #280

Although I think Aristocrat is town, I wouldn't set Lotus as the town hub until after Aristocrat dies, if he does. I would still prefer a Kame lynch (no offense Kame, you're just the person I suspect the most because of your short role PM and willingness to lynch Aristocrat).

Options
Pages: < 1 « 12 13 14 15 1627 >
  Back to forum