Staredit Network > Forums > Media, Art, and Literature > Topic: Paul McCartney
Paul McCartney
Dec 28 2007, 10:59 pm
By: InsolubleFluff  

Dec 28 2007, 10:59 pm InsolubleFluff Post #1

So the otherday in my math class, we were talking about the beatles, this happens to be a conversation that comes up a lot because we have a few people that listen to all the new tracks like "smack that" and think they're cool and then we have people that listen to wider varities of music or different genre's. So after debating on whether or not Tupac was better then Biggie, somebody must have said something about my taste of music, and so I replied "The Best Band in the world, is The Beatles" so then somebody disagreed simply because of how old the band is, and how compared to modern music it's simply not comparitable, but then another person brought up the point that seeing as the band is from the 50's? Then they're amazing because people still listen to them, he then brought up that he had seen on television and read on the internet about "The Dead of Paul McCartney" so I just decided to read up about it whilst waiting for my ride to the movies and it actually has quite a compelling arguement. Some people think that he is dead, others think it's a hoax, I to be honest love The Beatles whether or not Paul McCartney was alive or not.

If you have heard this story before, could you tell me any possible information you may know about it for either sides, and if you don't know about this, read it up and tell me where you stand.

Discuss.

None.

Dec 28 2007, 11:01 pm Doodan Post #2

I've always thought it was a hoax. If you're gonna replace someone who's died with a doppleganger, why a rockstar?

None.

Dec 29 2007, 2:14 am InsolubleFluff Post #3

See I think it is just a joke, but if The Beatles did have a connection, it just means there's more depth to them then we had thought in that they had a continous storyline in what they did o.o

None.

Jan 6 2008, 8:58 pm Rantent Post #4

It's all lies.

None.

Jan 6 2008, 10:31 pm friedleaves Post #5

I laughed the first time I read about it.

None.

Options
  Back to forum