Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Better Public RP
Better Public RP
Sep 10 2012, 5:29 am
By: Sand Wraith  

Jun 3 2013, 6:14 pm Sand Wraith Post #21

she/her

I'll just count the current votes as 2 for accept medication in A and 1 for stay in the nurse's office in B.




Jun 3 2013, 8:32 pm NudeRaider Post #22

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

right, the nurse is a man. seduce him then.




Jun 9 2013, 3:25 pm rayNimagi Post #23



Accept the medication. Return home and begin applying to universities.



Win by luck, lose by skill.

Jun 14 2013, 10:40 pm Sand Wraith Post #24

she/her

I looked over the votes again and realized I gave an extra vote to accept medication prior to ray's post.

Votes are as follows: 2 for accept medication (A), 1 for stay in nurse's office and seduce (B) and 1 for go home and apply for universities (B).

I'll see what I can come up with this.




Mar 31 2015, 6:57 pm Sand Wraith Post #25

she/her

[UPDATE]

((ayy lmao))

Attempting:
[x] Accept Medication
[x] Go Home and Apply for Universities

Monday, Oct. 15, 10:00 AM

You gingerly accept the medication. It takes the form of a tiny white tablets stored in a small, bright orange canister with a safety cap.

You are about to take one now when Dr. Ab stops you and hands you a series of documents with listings on side effects, how to use, name of the drug, its brand (it is a generic), and other details.

The weight of the world seems lighter. You feel reassured -- so long as you habitually take them, hopefully the tides of darkness that enshroud the world will ebb. The winds of woe whistle slightly less menacingly into your mind. Relief before death? An entirely plausible proposition.

By default, excepting circumstance, you now take the medication every night without any further explicit action necessary.

"I'll head home today," you say. Dr. Ab nods.

"S-should I walk you home?" asks Kako. Such an angel, to contrast with the devil that is your soul!

"No, stay here and finish your classes. I'll be fine," you say to Kako, firmly. He opens his mouth to protest, but after a moment, he stops.

"Okay…"

With that, Dr. Ab sends message to Ms. Caresy letting her you know you be leaving for the day, and you decide to go home and do something productive until school ends. Kako sees you off from the school's main doors before heading back to class.

On your way home, you come across the bloody streak you made this morning. Whispers of despair and decay attempt to unravel your mind. Although tempting to give in to the wasting calls, you keep in mind that in your possession is newfound hope: your antidepressants. You keep in mind what Dr. Ab had showed you, to take them at night because of their potential side effect of sleepiness.

You take an alternate route home to avoid further risking your emotional stability. Nothing eventful happens.

Finally, you arrive at home. It was an exhausting journey. Your head is pounding. You take a shower and calm down. By the end, you tired and feeling dead.

Presently, you decide to apply for universities. For the next few hours, you spend your time browsing over interesting schools and programs, checking out scholarship opportunities, and entrance requirements. Progress is slow -- it is difficult to concentrate.

By the time 3:30 PM rolls around, you've managed to make some progress. Out of three free slots you are provided to apply for universities and colleges, you've nailed down at least one of them.

Around this time, the doorbell rings. You go to the door and open it. There, Kako is bent over panting for breath.

"Kako?"

"M-Michael! *gasp* I was worried if you'd be all right, so I came by to check on you. *gasp*"

"I'm… okay." That's about as good of an answer one could give being depressed, emotionally and physically exhausted, and having just engaged in several hours of research, despite seeing one's best friend.

Kako was steadily regaining his breath. "D-do you want to h-hang out? Maybe we could talk or play video games or something."

What should you do?

Section A
[ ] Invite Kako to come in and engage in the activities pertaining to hanging out.
[ ] Go out with Kako… For bubble tea. Or something.
[ ] Ponder the abysmal fates that belie life -- alone.

Section B
[ ] To what program did you apply? (Slot 1/3.)




Mar 31 2015, 7:29 pm Fire_Kame Post #26

a left leaning coexistence nut

Wat. What type of school nurse actually has psychotropics in their office.




Mar 31 2015, 8:28 pm Sand Wraith Post #27

she/her

t-the type which corresponds to Dr. Ab. Yeah. That one. (Okay, Michael should have gone to the pharmacist with a prescription. My bad.)




Mar 31 2015, 9:28 pm Fire_Kame Post #28

a left leaning coexistence nut

...and probably talked to a GP, since any number of physical medical problems can cause depression/depression like symptoms. Anything from diabetes to hormonal imbalances.

Actually, I think the next step should be us calling our GP and informing them of the new medication, and then also schedule a routine physical. Request blood tests to check blood sugar, cholesterol, and ask for your GP's opinion on any other screening measures s/he feels is necessary.




Apr 1 2015, 2:47 am BloodyZombie117 Post #29

I have no idea what to put here... So I guess I'll just put this here.

This has been the longest two hours of their lives...
Speaking of which, I think Michael needs to tell Kako to go home and change out of the school uniform, letting you get a quick shower in and clean that feces thoroughly. Afterwards meet up with Kako and go to the bowling alley down the street from his house.

Will not vote for section B.




Apr 1 2015, 2:52 am Sand Wraith Post #30

she/her

That's true. I'll read that as your vote. I'll additionally warn that this was not so much meant to be a game rooted in realism though, so while I could write this portion in, I also want to mention that there is the option of assuming that this was resolved under the school nurse scene.

EDIT: BZ, Michael was the one that smelled (unless i recall incorrectly). this was resolved in the shower action.




Apr 1 2015, 2:56 am BloodyZombie117 Post #31

I have no idea what to put here... So I guess I'll just put this here.

Well shit, I must've misread something. Scratch the shower thing and just head off with Kako for the bowling alley.




Apr 1 2015, 3:36 pm NudeRaider Post #32

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

Quote from Fire_Kame
Wat. What type of school nurse actually has psychotropics in their office.
It's just a game dude!




Apr 1 2015, 9:05 pm Fire_Kame Post #33

a left leaning coexistence nut

Quote from NudeRaider
Quote from Fire_Kame
Wat. What type of school nurse actually has psychotropics in their office.
It's just a game dude!

NO

YOU TAKE A PSYCHOTROPIC IN THE GAME YOU TAKE A PSYCHOTROPIC FOR REAL




Jan 15 2016, 9:26 pm Sand Wraith Post #34

she/her

Quote from Fire_Kame
Quote from NudeRaider
Quote from Fire_Kame
Wat. What type of school nurse actually has psychotropics in their office.
It's just a game dude!

NO

YOU TAKE A PSYCHOTROPIC IN THE GAME YOU TAKE A PSYCHOTROPIC FOR REAL

if you die in the game you die in real life




Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[09:53 am]
C(a)HeK -- greetings all, test 8 is complete - http://www.staredit.net/topic/18203/ :)
[2021-3-01. : 10:06 am]
Ultraviolet -- MTiger156
MTiger156 shouted: Could try an automatic difficulty scaling based on player count. Turning down enemy HP and damage via EUD, or reducing enemy count?
not really worth it to me for a one off contest, I feel like the point of an Impossible map is to encourage team collaboration anyway
[2021-3-01. : 7:42 am]
DankBudSmoker -- nevermind i found a few people
[2021-3-01. : 7:34 am]
DankBudSmoker -- ive never seen someone with negative minerals lol
[2021-3-01. : 7:31 am]
O)FaRTy1billion[MM] -- at some point the starting minerals was set to -150
[2021-3-01. : 7:03 am]
DankBudSmoker -- i demand compensation for this insult
[2021-3-01. : 7:02 am]
DankBudSmoker -- now im mad]
[2021-3-01. : 7:02 am]
DankBudSmoker -- ok ive been a member of this site for 10 years now and i have -40 minerals?
[2021-3-01. : 1:01 am]
RdeRenato -- a
[2021-2-28. : 2:30 pm]
GGmano -- is this 3d?? my eyes blury prolly but bælue and red colour looks 3d to me
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Roy, MTiger156, Nekron