Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 Map Showcase > Topic: [DSA] Desert Strike Angel 6.98s
[DSA] Desert Strike Angel 6.98s
Aug 24 2012, 4:19 pm
By: ilovedsa  

Aug 24 2012, 4:19 pm ilovedsa Post #1

Desert Strike Angel 6.98s

Download: My Files or Attachments
Forum: dsa Bar Welcome to dsa Bar
Game Live: Watch dsa TV

You may be familiar to others ds's version, and in a sense, this version from China is mostly the same in play, you also need resources to create various buildings which will cause different and corresponding units to spawn and the computer will command them to battle, the mission objective is also destroy your opponent's temple. But if it is just these, I don't need make this post. Because the dsa has own distinguishing features, and maybe it is more complicated so that you may have some troubles in mastering it . And then, it is time to explain it through the detailedly tutorial in some sections below.

Contents:

Section 1: Introduction
Section 2: Mode System
Section 3: Resource System
Section 4: Building System
Section 5: Other Parameters
Section 6: Play Tutorials
Section 7: Matters Needing Attention
Section 8: About

Attachments:
[Desert Strike Angle 6.98s.scx
Hits: 0 Size: 239.85kb

Post has been edited 56 time(s), last time on Sep 29 2017, 10:14 am by ilovedsa.

None.

Aug 24 2012, 7:53 pm DevliN Post #2

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

If all the info regarding this map is in the other Showcase topic, you might as well update the original Showcase topic with the new map link rather than start a whole new topic with no info in it.

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

Aug 25 2012, 2:42 am staxx Post #3

What exactly is new about this version?

None.

Sep 10 2012, 12:19 pm ilovedsa Post #4

Quote from staxx

What is new? I can tell you everything is new for DSA.

01.)Abundant modes. You can make the DSA become many other ds editions. Certain modes are so intereting and unique such as "13. Combined Spawning" which all the players spawn at the same time. Also you can love OB mode.

02.)Super computer's AI. In DSA, you will be taken aback by computer's AI. This includes consummate lineup of army and AI of diversified units.

03.)Hardly any bug. Of course it has no bug of replay.

04.)Drastic rivalry and balanceable among 3 races and between two forces . Especially, there is no host computer's advantage in DSA.

05.)Hardly Map max. The map max isn't a problem any longer in DSA.

06.)New units.

07.)So on.

Because English isn't my mother tongue and now i explain it's some advanced constituent cursorily.

In fact, i think DSA is the best and the most advanced ds editon at present in the world.

Of course, this is just my personal opinion. So howsoever, i advise all dsers can try to play, it will be laudable by you.

-
-
-

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Sep 10 2012, 12:34 pm by ilovedsa.

None.

Sep 10 2012, 5:39 pm staxx Post #5

Quote from ilovedsa
01.)Abundant modes. You can make the DSA become many other ds editions. Certain modes are so intereting and unique such as "13. Combined Spawning" which all the players spawn at the same time. Also you can love OB mode.

I havent given this a try yet, or looked at the triggers, but does this mode account for people leaving the game?

None.

Sep 11 2012, 1:55 am ilovedsa Post #6

Quote from staxx
Quote from ilovedsa

I havent given this a try yet, or looked at the triggers, but does this mode account for people leaving the game?

I am sorry I can't understand your meaning well and truly. You can open the menu "Modes Preview" to see and we often use the "Default Mode" without any other mode or we can start game in main menu direct from killing the Protoss Pylon called "Start".

None.

Sep 11 2012, 4:32 am staxx Post #7

Let me see if i can reword it differently.

When i choose "13. Combined Spawning"

If the game is 2v3 does everyone still spawn at the same time?

Or

If the game is 2v3, does the team with 3 players have a rotation where only 2 players spawn?

None.

Sep 12 2012, 5:33 pm GGmano Post #8

Mr.Pete-Tong

Quote from ilovedsa
Quote from staxx

What is new? I can tell you everything is new for DSA.

02.)Super computer's AI. In DSA, you will be taken aback by computer's AI. This includes consummate lineup of army and AI of diversified units.

03.)Hardly any bug. Of course it has no bug of replay.

04.)Drastic rivalry and balanceable among 3 races and between two forces . Especially, there is no host computer's advantage in DSA.

05.)Hardly Map max. The map max isn't a problem any longer in DSA.

06.)New units.

07.)So on.

Because English isn't my mother tongue and now i explain it's some advanced constituent cursorily.

In fact, i think DSA is the best and the most advanced ds editon at present in the world.

Of course, this is just my personal opinion. So howsoever, i advise all dsers can try to play, it will be laudable by you.

-
-
-

This DS seems alot like the ds edition i made... Desert Strike WarHead

A Legendary Map Maker, Player. Apparently im more than intresting to observe Irl

Ill try do my best in making all youre watchers happy

The maps I made are tweaked into perfection and maximum strategy added

Sep 13 2012, 8:02 am ilovedsa Post #9

Quote from GGmano

This DS seems alot like the ds edition i made... Desert Strike WarHead
Oh, this is a good thing, I will try to play your edition and believe it is so interesting.
Quote from staxx
Let me see if i can reword it differently.
When i choose "13. Combined Spawning"
If the game is 2v3 does everyone still spawn at the same time?
Or
If the game is 2v3, does the team with 3 players have a rotation where only 2 players spawn?
Thank for your attention.
When you choose "13. Combined Spawning", If the game is 2v3, the force of 2 will have a player to spawn one more time and so that the amount of the spawning are the same all the time.
By the way, I issued some repes in the first floor.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Sep 13 2012, 12:43 pm by Roy. Reason: Edit your post instead of posting twice in a row, please

None.

Oct 1 2012, 10:55 am ilovedsa Post #10

New editiion has issued now. Let's enjoy the more perfecter dsa: Desert Strike Angel 2.1.

None.

Nov 3 2012, 11:44 am staxx Post #11

Just thought you might want to know, the anti-hack you have on this map crashes the wrong player.

*EDIT*
Another bug you might want to fix, landing buildings in expansion area, or ally bases.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Nov 3 2012, 9:59 pm by staxx.

None.

Nov 5 2012, 9:02 am ilovedsa Post #12

Quote from staxx
Just thought you might want to know, the anti-hack you have on this map crashes the wrong player.

*EDIT*
Another bug you might want to fix, landing buildings in expansion area, or ally bases.

Thank you for your attention.

I am sorry we can't fix the bug landing buildings in expansion area or ally bases as we think it's SC's bug itself even though their correlative triggers are right. But this bug is hardly useful because the men can't land those places.

About the bug from the anti-hack system, I don't know why yet. Maybe we should have a check.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Nov 5 2012, 11:40 am by ilovedsa.

None.

Nov 5 2012, 9:05 am staxx Post #13

which hack are you specifically trying to catch?

*EDIT*

By the way, the landing bug is fixable by removing the building that has landed in the other area and re creating it at the location you want it moved to with the lifted box checked off in properties.

The bug happens because the path you are trying to move it to is blocked by other units.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Nov 5 2012, 10:31 am by staxx.

None.

Nov 5 2012, 11:40 am ilovedsa Post #14

Quote from staxx
which hack are you specifically trying to catch?

*EDIT*

By the way, the landing bug is fixable by removing the building that has landed in the other area and re creating it at the location you want it moved to with the lifted box checked off in properties.

The bug happens because the path you are trying to move it to is blocked by other units.

Oh, you are great, it's a good idea. You are right, thank you very much.
As the hack, I can't explain it detailedly in English. And we put an Unused Terran Bldg in the top right corner which crash the one's sc who sees it.

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Nov 5 2012, 11:55 am by ilovedsa.

None.

Dec 10 2012, 3:19 pm ilovedsa Post #15

New editiion has issued now. Let's enjoy the more perfecter dsa: Desert Strike Angel 2.3.

None.

Mar 17 2014, 8:22 pm ilovedsa Post #16

New editiion has issued now. Let's enjoy the more perfecter dsa: Desert Strike Angel 4.1

None.

Sep 20 2015, 10:55 pm ilovedsa Post #17

New editiion has issued now. Let's enjoy the more perfecter dsa: Desert Strike Angel 5.0

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on May 28 2017, 3:21 am by ilovedsa.

None.

May 28 2017, 3:17 am ilovedsa Post #18

New editiion has issued now. Let's enjoy the more perfecter dsa: Desert Strike Angel 6.98s

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on May 28 2017, 3:22 am by ilovedsa.

None.

Options
  Back to forum