Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 Mapping Tools > Topic: SCDraft2 Unit text colors?
SCDraft2 Unit text colors?
Aug 7 2012, 6:24 am
By: TristanOfVP  

Aug 7 2012, 6:24 am TristanOfVP Post #1

I thought there was a pallet for choosing text color for unit names in SCMDraft 2 but I don't see it anywhere. It's been years since I used the program but I could have sworn it was there. Do I have something disabled?

None.

Aug 7 2012, 6:49 am jjf28 Post #2

Cartography Artisan

You can't view them in SCMDraft while also looking at the unit name box; you could use this chart

You can see the available colors and mess around with unit names in SCMDraft from the string editor (Scenario --> Strings), assuming you're using the latest SCMDraft

Rs_yes-im4real - Clan Aura - jjf28.net84.net

Reached the top of StarCraft theory crafting 2:12 AM CST, August 2nd, 2014.

Aug 7 2012, 12:42 pm Roy Post #3

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

There was never a pallet for SCMDraft. You're probably thinking of Starforge.

Another place to find the list of string colors is in the classic TrigEdit when you're creating/modifying a string.

Aug 7 2012, 2:31 pm Rye123 Post #4

Off topic but...
Title: it should be SCMDraft2 not SCDraft2.

None.

Aug 7 2012, 3:27 pm TristanOfVP Post #5

Thanks for the help. Yeah I think it was Starforge now that you mention it. I used to use that to start my maps and finish them in SCMDraft2 back in the day.

None.

Aug 7 2012, 6:35 pm Pr0nogo Post #6

Starforge always corrupted my maps so I never used it, despite it being a bit more easier on the eyes than SCMDraft.

Options
  Back to forum