Staredit Network Forums Games Topic: The Elder Scrolls MMO
The Elder Scrolls MMO
May 3 2012, 6:19 pm
By: MadZombie  

Dec 20 2012, 9:35 pm Jack Post #21

>be faceless void >mfw I have no face

Combat system is dumb T_T it's just a WoW-style targeting, instead of an active targeting like in the other Elderscrolls games. I don't know that I'll bother playing this.

Red classic.

Jan 22 2013, 4:13 pm Fire_Kame Post #22

You won't have a nightmare if you never dream

Closed Beta Sign Ups Have Started.

I submitted my information...but I really doubt I'll be allowed in.

Jan 31 2013, 6:55 pm MadZombie Post #23

because I haven't seen it posted here yet and it's been a while since it's been released.

None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[06:18 am]
Lanthanide -- of course, a comet getting that close would be extremely interesting
[06:17 am]
Lanthanide -- really only 'interesting' if it's within 3 earth diameters or so
[06:17 am]
Lanthanide -- so those occasional stories of "an asteroid is coming closer to the earth than the orbit of the moon!" don't mean a lot
[06:14 am]
Sand Wraith -- real culturea
[06:14 am]
Sand Wraith -- NudeRaider
NudeRaider shouted: Sand Wraith i love that trashy eldctro pop tune. but otherwise there's not much to see there except maybe for perverts with a wild imagination
its from an aNIME
[06:09 am]
Sand Wraith -- Corbo
Corbo shouted: Sand Wraith I never felt him like a "condescending shitlord" nor I am saying that anyone sharing knowledge should. It is just that his videos got shit told on them because he went on the streets asking people things like HOW FAR IS THE MOON? People with no sense of scale would obviously kind a make a fool of themselves, BUT he'd correct them and give them the proper answer. He never misrespected anyone. I see nothing wrong in making people learn from their mistakes... I do not, however, support the idea of shaming someone for not knowing something, I never felt he shamed anyone, so yeah...
hm okay. sounds ok
[06:02 am]
Corbo -- Lanthanide
Lanthanide shouted: and all of the other planets of the solar system can fit in between the earth and the moon, with a little room to spare
This is correct. I <3 space. It's so difficult to comprehend the scales of it :3
[05:53 am]
NudeRaider -- Sand Wraith
Sand Wraith shouted: http://loli.dance/
i love that trashy eldctro pop tune. but otherwise there's not much to see there except maybe for perverts with a wild imagination
[05:46 am]
Lanthanide -- and all of the other planets of the solar system can fit in between the earth and the moon, with a little room to spare
Please log in to shout.

Members Online: Sand Wraith, Roy