Staredit Network > Forums > Media, Art, and Literature > Topic: Anime Spring 2012
Anime Spring 2012
Apr 6 2012, 9:25 pm
By: Zycorax  

Apr 6 2012, 9:25 pm Zycorax Post #1

Grand Moderator of the Games Forum

So, spring is here and the keyword is (for me at least) 'zombies'.
Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? of the Dead: I found the first season very enjoyable and this is therefore a must watch for me. First episode was good.
Sankarea: Moar zombies! More traditional ones by the looks of it. Judging from the first episode, it's weirder than I had expected. Not necessarily a bad thing though :awesome:
Nazo no Kanojo X: More weird stuff. Been reading the manga and it's pretty funny.
Ozuma: New, short sci-fi series with somewhat old school art style. First ep was decent.
Accel World: First episode was okay. Not quite sure where it's going yet, but could be interesting.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Apr 6 2012, 11:38 pm by Zycorax.

Apr 7 2012, 5:03 am Sacrieur Post #2

Still Napping

Fate/Zero 2!

FATE/ZERO 2!

=D

None.

Apr 7 2012, 5:28 am MadZombie Post #3

Dude wat

Scryed movie? That's pretty cool. Also how can it be Zombie themed line up with still no highschool of the dead. I need plot ;A;

None.

Apr 7 2012, 6:30 am Azrael Post #4

Series I'll definitely watch:

• Fate/Zero 1.5
  • Eureka Seven AO

Series I'll definitely check out:

• Tasogare Otome x Amnesia

Series I'll probably watch:

• Saki: Achiga-hen

Other releases I'll watch:

• Fate/Zero (SP)
  • Another (OAD)
  • C3 (SP)

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Apr 7 2012, 6:45 am by Azrael. Reason: Formatting.

Apr 7 2012, 3:11 pm ClansAreForGays Post #5

New Eureka? And it's not a side story? Cool, but it was definitely finished, so it'll probably suck.

Scryed is always good.

The rest looks like typical japanophile bullshit.

Apr 7 2012, 8:31 pm Azrael Post #6

Yeah, I watched a random preview, looks good.

Spoiler for first season

Apr 8 2012, 2:30 am ClansAreForGays Post #7

Quote from Azrael
Spoiler for first season
spoiler

Apr 8 2012, 3:25 am rockz Post #8

ᴄʜᴇᴇsᴇ ɪᴛ!

Ozuma: I didn't even notice this the first time I looked, then I thought, Hey that looks like matsumoto leiji art. I guess I'm going to have to watch it...
uchuu kyodai: astronauts and earth from space huh? Planetes was good enough to make me instantly want to watch this.
Arashi no yoru ni: I liked the movie so much, looks like I'll try this one out. The animation might leave something to be desired, so my expectations are low.
Nadia: just thought I'd mention that there's no need for me to rewatch this. Maybe had I not watched it last year, but seriously, this thing is going to take a year to finish.
Eureka: easily going to be the best of the season
tasogare otomexamnesia: I want to watch this because I like the ghost aspect, but I'm going to rage the whole way through about the amnesia. The only reason I read the description was because I didn't read the title first. God I hate amnesia.
zombie: low expectations for greatness. High expectations for entertainment.
Train hero: f40ph? Transformers? I'm in.
spoiler

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Apr 8 2012, 3:39 am by rockz.

"Parliamentary inquiry, Mr. Chairman - do we have to call the Gentleman a gentleman if he's not one?"

Apr 8 2012, 3:30 am Azrael Post #9

Quote from ClansAreForGays
spoiler
Spoiler

Apr 20 2012, 8:18 pm Zycorax Post #10

Kore wa Zombie is still awesome :D Sankarea and Tasogare Otome x Amnesia are definetly good shows as well. Apart from these, the season is a bit bleak.

Apr 22 2012, 5:35 am Sand Wraith Post #11

she/her

Why does no one want to watch the Cthulhu-loli one?

Apr 22 2012, 11:42 am LoveLess Post #12

Let me show you how to hump without making love.

Accel World is being made into an Anime? The fuck, from what I understand, the manga hasn't even progressed very far. It is basically a Japanese version of The Matrix.

It is interesting enough.

None.

Apr 22 2012, 12:18 pm Zycorax Post #13

Quote from Sand Wraith
Watched the first episode, didn't really like it that much. Might pick it up if I got nothing better to do.

Jun 8 2012, 11:46 pm Sand Wraith Post #14

she/her

Quote from Zycorax
Quote from Sand Wraith
Watched the first episode, didn't really like it that much. Might pick it up if I got nothing better to do.

how the fuck does this work holy shit

my god

Haiyore! Nyaruko-san is fucking insane. What are you talking about?

Options
  Back to forum