Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: WHO WANTS TO PLAY DND? :D
WHO WANTS TO PLAY DND? :D
Mar 1 2012, 2:27 am
By: FatalException
Pages: < 1 « 7 8 9 10 1117 >

Mar 22 2012, 2:05 am rockz Post #161

ᴄʜᴇᴇsᴇ ɪᴛ!

You may want to know what you thac0 is.

"Parliamentary inquiry, Mr. Chairman - do we have to call the Gentleman a gentleman if he's not one?"

Mar 22 2012, 2:16 am DevliN Post #162

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Quote from rockz
You may want to know what you thac0 is.
I lol'd. I actually miss THAC0.

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

Mar 22 2012, 10:54 pm Pieh Post #163

Currently, I plan starting my game tomorrow. Friday (3/23/2012) @ 8 pm EDT in #SEN_Dnd on Zelazny.Freenode.net( http://webchat.freenode.net/ ).

I believe I have FatalException, Rockz, and Positively (Likely later arrival). I'd like more people, at least one more, but that's mostly for the sake of having an actual party.

Fridays will likely not be usable for the next session. And I apologize for the short notice of this setup, but I wanted to get something going quickly.

PM me if you're interested or if something has changed.

None.

Mar 22 2012, 11:14 pm Raitaki Post #164

I will also come :wob:

None.

Mar 22 2012, 11:25 pm Pieh Post #165

Sounds good, Raitaki. If you have a character sheet done, I'd like to look at it.

None.

Mar 22 2012, 11:50 pm Raitaki Post #166

Here ya go.

One question btw. Do I know all lv0 wizard spells (except those from my opposition schools) by default, or do I have to manually add each of them to my spellbook to be able to use them ingame?

None.

Mar 23 2012, 12:01 am Pieh Post #167

You know all 0 level spells, except those from prohibited schools. You may still only prepare a certain number each day (in your case it's 4). However, you may cast your prepared 0 level spells as much as you want.

None.

Mar 23 2012, 3:03 am Jack Post #168

>be faceless void >mfw I have no face

I might have to sit out this one and wait for Sac's one because I haven't finished my character and am feeling pretty sick at the moment :(

Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Mar 23 2012, 3:16 am FatalException Post #169

I might be wrong on this and it's up to Pieh, but I think we might do multiple sessions in the meantime, so you can just start playing when you're character's done and you're feeling better.

None.

Mar 23 2012, 3:49 am Pieh Post #170

Fatal is right. I do plan on doing multiple sessions and you joining us on the next one is no problem. If you need any help with you're character just ask. I hope for your illness proves to be short-lived and without long-term consequences.

None.

Mar 23 2012, 6:08 pm rockz Post #171

ᴄʜᴇᴇsᴇ ɪᴛ!

Since I have a 1920x1080 monitor and like using one window, I made a linking site with nifty links, both to players myth weavers character sheets, the Pathfinder SRD, the SEN threads, and of course the IRC.

I can edit the stuff as well.

Currently I have sheets for:
raitaki
pieh
rockz
devlin
bioatk

Currently lacking sheets for:
the_urchai
positively
anyone else doesn't even have a character link.

If the format isn't to your desire, you can let me know where things should be, or just do it yourself.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5769199/DND.html

Bookmark it if you want, I can update the link.

"Parliamentary inquiry, Mr. Chairman - do we have to call the Gentleman a gentleman if he's not one?"

Mar 23 2012, 7:15 pm DevliN Post #172

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Looks slick! I had no idea what the "Far Left Frame" was until I dragged it out a bit. :facepalm: This is great.

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

Mar 24 2012, 4:48 am Pieh Post #173

Session One: Complete

Summary: In the small near-border town of Halfcrest, in the Stonedown Tavern, Red Vaga and Raitaki were approached by a dwarven borderguard, with Iomae close behind, who claimed there was trouble at Outpost Geldglen on the border between Helmsland and Imundar. The border house that is Outpost Geldglen usually sends detailed activity reports weekly, but this weeks report was a hastily scrawled note that read only: "HELP GELDGLEN"

So, the three would-be heroes set off to discover what had become of the Geldglen dwarves. In front of the Outpost they discovered a group of goblins fascinated by the fact that the border house's tower was not firing bolts at them. A skirmish ensued and the would-be heroes emerged victorious.

An examination of the border house revealed a struggle and that bodies had been dragged to the basement. At the bottom of the basement stairs there was a pile of barrels and crate, a makeshift barricade. The Duergar had heard the adventurers above and were prepared to fight. There was a fight, in which one of the Duergar revealed the ability to double in size, and then revealed that it didn't actually help him that much against the Paladin Iomea's rather large hammer.

This fight was also won, but a Duergar escaped and is expected to return with friends. The group is considering resting to regain crucial abilities.

This is where Session One ends.

Participants:
FatalException as Iomea
rockz as Red Vaga
Raitaki as Raitaki

Rewards (Each):
1000 xp
33 gp
Mundane weapons/armor of enemies
Storeroom goods (Will detail soon)

Statistics:
Goblins killed: 5
Goblin Dogs killed: 2
Duergar killed: 4,

Goblins escaped: 2
Duergar escaped: 1

NEXT SESSION DATE?
I will be unable to play this coming weekend (I will need to be out of this apartment on the 31st. Will not have Internet at the new place until the 2nd)

So, Weekend of April 7th/8th? Preferences?

None.

Mar 24 2012, 5:03 am FatalException Post #174

Man, so many better things to use my smite evil on. D: Oh well, I get to have another one if we rest long enough, and splattering the giant one all over was fun. :D

As for when the next one should be, I don't think I have a preference between those two days.

None.

Mar 24 2012, 5:29 am rockz Post #175

ᴄʜᴇᴇsᴇ ɪᴛ!

Why did I think derro.

In any case, I got a question for folks.

I'm hidden from opponents during combat using stealth and attacking with a sling within 30 feet. Do they lose their dexterity bonus? They don't know where I am, and can't exactly dodge it. Also, am I considered invisible to them, giving me +2 to attack?

As for my website, I added some stuff, including a room for drawings (max is 6 people though). The IRC client allows chat via /privmsg name as well for details not meant to be shared amongst everyone. Might also be used for secret dice rolls? If you have a particularly small screen.

Mar 24 2012, 5:46 am FatalException Post #176

There's nothing in the rules about using stealth to make a non-flatfooted enemy be considered flatfooted for your attack. Also, it looks like awareness is defined as an all-or-nothing sort of thing.

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/skills/stealth#TOC-Sniping
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/gamemastering/combat#TOC-Flat-Footed

None.

Mar 24 2012, 9:20 pm Pieh Post #177

Guys from last nights game:

Ok, I've tallied up the enemy loot and storeroom supplies you have access to. I do not expect you to take ALL of this. A lot of it is heavy and probably not worth the lugging to a weapon shop that probably wont buy bulk "liberated" weapons anyway.

If you are taking something from the list, you should announce that you are so that it can be marked claimed. Multiple claims to an item can be voted on, or I can choose, whatever, just try not to fight about it.

From the Enemies:
Chainmail (x4 = yes this means there are 4 of them)
Warhammer (x4)
Heavy Steel Shield (x4)
Light Crossbow (x4)

Small Shortbows (x5)
Small Leather Armor (x3)
Small Light Wooden Shield (x3)
Small Shortsword (x3)

From the Storerooms:

Masterwork Chaimmail (x3, x1 to FE)
Light Hammers (x2 open, x4 to FE) These can be thrown
Heavy Picks (x4)
Masterwork Dwarven Waraxe (x1 to FE) Looks valuable, possibly a "Recognition of- whatever" type of item, but still very functional
Gallons of Steelcliff's Ale (x2 open, x1 to Rai) Fine Dwarven drink, valuable? Maybe?

And a locked chest! (If you were in the last game, you may attempt to unlock it or break it sometimes between gametimes if you can catch me in the chat, the contents will bne revealed to all upon success)
???

And that's it, I think. Good job guys.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Mar 24 2012, 11:23 pm by Pieh.

None.

Mar 24 2012, 9:31 pm Raitaki Post #178

Hnnnnnn I don't think I want to take anything atm (except maybe a gallon of the ale :wob:). I can try appraising that dwarven Waraxe and Steelcliff Ale when we get together next session tho.

"The group is considering resting to regain crucial abilities." Does this mean that I can prepare my spells again?

None.

Mar 24 2012, 9:45 pm Pieh Post #179

The lock on the chest has been brutalized by Iomae.

Inside were:
Smokesticks (x2, x1 to Rai)
Thunderstones (x1, x1 to Rai)
Potions Iomedae says are Healing (x1 to rai, x1 to FE) Also have generic Red Cross logo on bottle... might be antiseptic?
Mystery Potion #1 Labeled in Dwarven (Rais?)
Mystery Potion #2 Labeled in Dwarven

(Linguistics can be made to roughly translate the labels)

EDIT: Also Forgot, there is 70 Gold for each of you to take (Rai, rockz, FE). Rai, make sure you grab your gold from the last post too.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Mar 24 2012, 11:25 pm by Pieh.

None.

Mar 24 2012, 10:20 pm FatalException Post #180

I'll take four of the light hammers, the dwarven waraxe, one of the health potions, and one of the masterwork chainmails.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 7 8 9 10 1117 >
  Back to forum