Staredit Network > Forums > Modding Discussion > Topic: Personal policy/project changes
Personal policy/project changes
Feb 3 2012, 7:30 pm
By: IskatuMesk  

Feb 3 2012, 7:30 pm IskatuMesk Post #1

Lord of the Locker Room

Since this slightly effects the SC1 aspect of SEN, or at least that which remains in memory, I felt fitting to mirror a post on CC that effects the policies and availability of projects I have created in the past. In an effort to stem inquiries regarding the status of such projects, such posts are best used in reference rather than harassing me personally. So! On to business.

- Armageddon Onslaught is now a private project. The mod has been removed from the FTP and I'll have Lavarinth remove the links from the main site when he's available. You can thank Black Dream or whatever his name is for stealing stuff (not just from me) without asking, and people keep telling me about this. Simply as a matter of respect, I think I'll draw the line here. I ask that anyone who still possesses it to not distribute it in any shape or form ever again. Good-bye, shitty mod.

- ITAS and co were removed from the FTP a while ago when Dreamhost complained about space, but I can't remember if I mentioned that or not. Well, now I'm mentioning it so you know. This means that the involved resources are no longer available. Don't ask for them. If you still possess them you may use them as long as the related stipulations regarding credit are given.

- I am no longer accepting voice acting requests from anyone besides currently established ties. I am not up to it anymore. I may open personal requests again in the future but probably not in 2012.

- Since no one used it, the model pack I released a while back has also been purged from the FTP to conserve space. A while ago a gentleman working on a Freelancer project asked for permission to use the first-generation Great Knight model, which I granted because he was a nice guy. Like the ITAS resources, you may still use them if you have them, just give credit.

A few people from SEN have been making commission requests for models. I do not accept such offers. So, please stop asking. No, I will not make models for you, even if you offer me money.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Feb 3 2012, 7:40 pm by IskatuMesk.

Show them your butt, and when you do, slap it so it creates a sound akin to a chorus of screaming spider monkeys flogging a chime with cacti. Only then can you find your destiny at the tip of the shaft.

Feb 16 2012, 3:04 am A_of-s_t Post #2

aka idmontie

So long AO and ITAS, I wil remember thee well.

Personal GitHub
Starcraft GitHub Organization - Feel free to request member status!
TwitchTV

Feb 23 2012, 1:12 am Bar Refaeli Post #3

:rip: AO

None.

Options
  Back to forum