Staredit Network > Forums > General StarCraft > Topic: Temple Siege website and rankings season!
Temple Siege website and rankings season!
Jan 31 2012, 10:13 pm
By: Jack
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 >

Feb 17 2012, 1:58 am Jack Post #41

>be faceless void >mfw I have no face

You can upload replays to the temple siege site at any time of the day, regardless of whether I am logged in or not. I check to see what has been uploaded each day.

Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Feb 17 2012, 4:03 am rudxo427 Post #42

Quote from Jack
You can upload replays to the temple siege site at any time of the day, regardless of whether I am logged in or not. I check to see what has been uploaded each day.
omg im editing this thing so many times
.. okay
and since i really enjoy watching TS games(really)
can i be an analyzer?(idk how to spell it)
i mean just as an extra person to check occasionally
since im kinda lazy :P
more info would help
if necessary, email rudxo427@naver.com
and lastly
how many points do u get per win?(like 3 ppl w 1500 points vs 3 other ppl w 1500 points)
im not quite getting this ELO thing..

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Feb 17 2012, 4:12 am by rudxo427.

None.

Feb 17 2012, 9:15 am Jack Post #43

Quote from rudxo427
Quote from Jack
omg im editing this thing so many times
.. okay
and since i really enjoy watching TS games(really)
can i be an analyzer?(idk how to spell it)
i mean just as an extra person to check occasionally
since im kinda lazy :P
more info would help
if necessary, email rudxo427@naver.com
and lastly
how many points do u get per win?(like 3 ppl w 1500 points vs 3 other ppl w 1500 points)
im not quite getting this ELO thing..
Nah we don't really need anyone else to check replays, not with the new system I'm using. In fact, I might be asking some people to stop watching reps as there aren't enough to keep people busy with the new system. Previously you had to watch the whole game carefully, now you just forward fast to the end so I can check several a day rather than one or two.

Per win is complicated. If everyone has 1500 points, the winning team will get 7.5 points, and I believe the losing team loses that much. But if a team of players who all have 1600 points go against a team who have 1400 points, the losing team won't lose much at all, and the winning team won't gain much at all.

Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Feb 17 2012, 2:07 pm Biophysicist Post #44

But if a team of players who all have 1600 points go against a team who have 1400 points, the losing team won't lose much at all, and the winning team won't gain much at all.
I'd assume that this is if the team with 1600 wins, right? Because a team with 1400 beating a team with 1600 should have a larger effect than if both had 1500 (while said team losing should have less of an effect).

None.

Feb 17 2012, 6:30 pm rudxo427 Post #45

alright
just send me the replays anyway?
i just want to watch them
there are times when i want to watch
but dont want to play..
and i find it boring to watch my own game

None.

Feb 17 2012, 9:46 pm Jack Post #46

Quote from Biophysicist
But if a team of players who all have 1600 points go against a team who have 1400 points, the losing team won't lose much at all, and the winning team won't gain much at all.
I'd assume that this is if the team with 1600 wins, right? Because a team with 1400 beating a team with 1600 should have a larger effect than if both had 1500 (while said team losing should have less of an effect).
Correct.

Rudxo, I'l send some later today.

Red classic.

Feb 18 2012, 1:19 am Sacrieur Post #47

Still Napping

So like, I was playing a match and someone in this game was drop-hacking. I don't know who. They're all ranked players though.

Attachments:
2-17-12 Sac DH.rep
Hits: 1 Size: 293.69kb

None.

Feb 18 2012, 2:01 am Jack Post #48

I'm guessing it was rOx as he died right when everyone dropped. Anyway, I'll put them all on the "suspicious" list.

Red classic.

Feb 18 2012, 5:27 am rudxo427 Post #49

oh yea
what happens if some1 is actually caught of hacking

None.

Feb 18 2012, 9:37 am Jack Post #50

I'm probably going to make it that they are removed from rankings and any other replays with them in it will not be counted. The ban will last for one season; if they are caught hacking the next season the same thing will happen. A list of banned players will be on the website, so you'll be able to see who not to play with.

Everyone, for this to work best we need as many TSers as possible to know about it and upload reps I've already told all the people I play with regularly about it but we need to push it higher to get the most accurate results.

Red classic.

Feb 20 2012, 12:02 am rudxo427 Post #51

Quote from Jack
Quote from Biophysicist
Correct.

Rudxo, I'l send some later today.
Alright haha :D
some games from top players would be nice
but send any of the videos u have
ty

None.

Feb 20 2012, 9:13 am Jack Post #52

Reps sent.

Guys, the TS site has been getting nearly 100 visitors each day now which is excellent :D

Red classic.

Feb 20 2012, 4:36 pm rudxo427 Post #53

Quote from Jack
Reps sent.

Guys, the TS site has been getting nearly 100 visitors each day now which is excellent :D
i sent 1 back just for fun(idc if u add it to ranking or not its ts g3d)
100 visitors? rlly? did we have that many ppl playing ts? :O

None.

Feb 20 2012, 5:05 pm Azrael Post #54

I know I've said this before, but please remove me from the rankings until confirmed hackers are being removed. I've been holding back my replays specifically for this reason, so whatever rank I have must be from other people's submissions anyways.

Feb 20 2012, 7:39 pm ClansAreForGays Post #55

confirmed hackers are removed.

But if your definition of 'confirmed' is "everyone knows he hacks!" instead of "here's a replay of him hacking", then no.

Feb 20 2012, 9:47 pm Jack Post #56

Actually, I haven't gotten around to removing confirmed hackers <.< I've been lazy. I'll try do that today.

Rudxo, I'm guessing there are at least 500 people who still play TS fairly regularly on USEast, perhaps more.

Red classic.

Feb 20 2012, 10:48 pm Jack Post #57

UPDATE
Confirmed hackers have been removed from the list, and future replays with them in will not be added.

http://www.temple-siege.tk has more infos.

Red classic.

Feb 21 2012, 11:43 pm rudxo427 Post #58

Jack[RCDF,
i just posted like 20 i had..
i have 10 more but i wont post them :P
my reps mostly have tities with hero name, stuff like gg win or LOLLOL, and bad but gg and stuff like that, but
NOT rud .. bleh bleh bleh, and yeah.
I only did this cause u said its ok :D

None.

Feb 23 2012, 9:47 pm Jack Post #59

Site is temporarily down. It would appear that Night., aka Caliph, hacked it, although that would be easy as I was extremely lazy with security.

Red classic.

Feb 25 2012, 12:53 am Jack Post #60

Site is back up, and now located at http://www.templesiege.com
Security hole probably fixed, got some other security stuff to do which I was too lazy to do last time.

Red classic.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 >
  Back to forum