Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Republican Candidates
Republican Candidates
Jan 6 2012, 4:21 am
By: rayNimagi
Pages: < 1 « 2 3 4

Feb 14 2012, 8:09 am Lanthanide Post #61

Quote from Fire_Kame
I'd be okay with that too. In fact, I'd be okay with it if it had nothing to do with love. I truly believe that there are some people who could live fulfilling lives with, say, their roommate, never love them on an intimate level that usually comes with love, but still want them to be there for the things that current law bars them from.
For tax and other benefit purposes, usually it is required that you're living in a genuine relationship. Sexual intimacy is a common indicator that a relationship is genuine, but not required nor sufficient.

I could totally see a swinging bachelor wanting his wingman to be in the hospital room if he were terminally ill (usually the only ones allowed are family or the SO). I'm dead serious.
I believe anyone can be admitted if they have power of attorney.

None.

Feb 19 2012, 5:14 am Sacrieur Post #62

Still Napping

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2012/02/18/santorum-obama-leads-with-a-different-theology/?hpt=hp_t3

Newest attack vector: convince Republicans that your opposition is less Christian than you are.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 2 3 4
  Back to forum