Staredit Network > Forums > Lite Discussion > Topic: Dick Masterson: Chauvinist
Dick Masterson: Chauvinist
Nov 29 2011, 2:35 am
By: TiKels  

Nov 29 2011, 2:35 am TiKels Post #1

For those less-inclined to video, here's a quote from one of his articles:
Quote from name:Why women hate sex
Do women hate sex — and they do — because of some kind of woman-guilt from an outdated puritan societal dogma? Or perhaps a stigma of guilt or a fear of abandonment? No. None of these things are it. Women hate sex simply because they are lousy at it.

This can be proved in a quick stroll down the checkout aisle at your local market of groceries — a place thick to the rafters with women. Take a look at some of their magazines and you will no doubt see a running theme: ‘Ten Ways to not suck in bed’, ‘Six Things to do to Your Man that aren’t Lay There Like a Futon’, and ‘Honestly who gives half a fuck about socks being on or off? Jesus Christ that’s pathetic’.

Dick Masterson, an individual I stumbled across today, is probably the best man ever.

I'm curious as to what you all think of him. Is he legit? The best troll ever? Is he right in a lot of ways? Or in any way at all?

Just listening to the first video, he is... great. You can hear the clever, almost genius, responses he comes up with, while the woman, obviously only there to taunt and attempt to enrage the man, has nothing to say other than
I didn't hear you because I'm sure it was something stupid! and I'm glad I didn't hear you... thank you
Sounds like a kindergartener. I didn't notice this till now, but she ended her "comeback" with Thank You.

Here's his website:
http://www.menarebetterthanwomen.com

Personally, I think that he's a troll, but he's making a lot of very good points about women being ridiculous.
Fact.

Discuss!

"If a topic that clearly interest noone needs to be closed to underline the "we don't want this here" message, is up to debate."

-NudeRaider

Nov 29 2011, 3:35 am Dem0n Post #2

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

You realize that this is a few years old, right? How did you only just come across it? I thought everyone had seen it by now.

late bro is late.

Nov 29 2011, 3:48 am TiKels Post #3

If it wasn't clear, this topic is about the legitimacy of his views, as well as spreading humor.

@Demon, I don't see a SEN topic about it, so it's new as far as I'm concerned.

@Devlin wow that was damn fast moderation

"If a topic that clearly interest noone needs to be closed to underline the "we don't want this here" message, is up to debate."

-NudeRaider

Nov 29 2011, 4:23 am Sacrieur Post #4

Still Napping

Why am I wasting my time on this guy? He's not worth talking to.

None.

Nov 29 2011, 4:57 am Heinermann Post #5

SDE, BWAPI owner, hacker.

Sexism != Racism

Also I did not know about this until it was posted in the shoutbox. Really funny. Show it to girls.

Nov 29 2011, 6:12 am Lingie Post #6

I think hes right about a lot of things. He wasn't afraid to say things that /we all know are true./

Women might hate him for what he says, simply because the truth can sometimes hurt. Then of course, not all women are exactly like he depicts either.

Hes a dick, but hes right about a good number of things. I couldn't say I could ever hang out with him without either sitting there trying to hide the whole time, or trying to find a way out either.

Lingie#3148 on Discord. Lingie, the Fox-Tailed on Steam.

Nov 30 2011, 7:10 am Riney Post #7

Thigh high affectionado

I love this guy. He REALLY knows how to make a crowd rage. And using that, he only proves a good point, that people are naturally self centered and want to be perfect, and are not open to opinionated view.

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

-- Updated as of December 2021 --

Dec 3 2011, 2:18 am Centreri Post #8

Relatively ancient and inactive

This is stupid. Genders aren't superior; they're different, as each has a different role in society. He makes his money by shocking people; there's no good point or idea in anything he says.

None.

Dec 3 2011, 5:00 am ubermctastic Post #9

Quote from Centreri
This is stupid. Genders aren't superior; they're different, as each has a different role in society.

Exactly.
People basically base this entire argument on the U.S. decision that "seperate" is not "equal", which is completely out of context anyways. It was about segregation in schools.

Racism =/= sexism.
The color of a person skin doesn't interfere with there ability to perform any task, (unless that task is being seen in the dark).
The gender of a person has much in determining what that person may or may not be inclined to do. Men naturally have more upper body strength. Women are more flexible. Men can't get pms. Women can't get kicked in the balls.

None.

Options
  Back to forum