Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: DevliN's Mafia: Battlestar Galactica
DevliN's Mafia: Battlestar Galactica
Sep 28 2011, 9:42 am
By: DevliN
Pages: < 1 « 15 16 17 18 1937 >

Oct 7 2011, 10:25 pm Raitaki Post #321

Nice. No casualities. It seems like 1 crew/traitor/bomb dodged successfully, 1 bulletproof hit but survived, and possibly 1 security officer seduced and hit but saved by doctor :awesome:

ROY IF THAT SCIENTIST IS YOU SHARE FINDINGS

EDIT: OH SHIT I'M LATE

None.

Oct 7 2011, 10:27 pm poison_us Post #322

Back* from the grave

Quote from Norm
Your guys' bandwagon kill the first person you don't like method is fucking bullshit.
Oh, really?

Oct 7 2011, 10:29 pm Raitaki Post #323

^
You see me dead Norm? YOU SEE ME DEAD?
I vote Norm.

None.

Oct 7 2011, 10:32 pm Excalibur Post #324

The sword and the faith

I also suggest the bulletproof get someone to watch his back since the mafia obviously know who he is now.

SEN Global Moderator and Resident Zealot
-------------------------
The sword and the faith.

:ex:
Sector 12
My stream, live PC building and tech discussion.

Oct 7 2011, 10:33 pm Roy Post #325

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

Quote from Excalibur
I also suggest the bulletproof get someone to watch his back since the mafia obviously know who he is now.
To be fair, the Bulletproof has really done his job already, which is to absorb a hit. I suppose he can use dodge or save tonight, depending on that he thinks the mafia will do.

Oct 7 2011, 10:34 pm Jack Post #326

>be faceless void >mfw I have no face

Bulletproof should roleclaim to roy or myself. Make sure you do, if mafia claims and you don't it's bad for us.
*prays bulletproof isn't echo*

Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Oct 7 2011, 11:20 pm Norm Post #327

You guys have got to be kidding me right now...

None.

Oct 7 2011, 11:49 pm TiKels Post #328

Please note that a good bit of this is speculative.
Also old.

Quote from DevliN
"That's good, man, real good. I like that regular guys like us can take part. I mean, we gotta have a say in this stuff, too, right? None of the elites telling us what to do."
A regular badge, perhaps?

Quote from DevliN
"I haven't seen you around this bar before. Actually I don't ever see many of you science guys here, but I guess tonight is special." He smiled at the man in the lab coat, but got no response. Before going back to his drink, he noticed a beautiful woman enter the bar area, someone else he'd never seen before. "What do you think about her?"
That was probably me. I'm known to constantly whine in the shoutbox about the ladies. I'm sure no examples are needed.

Nuderaider says that he "trusts" me, but diverges no details.
Quote from Norm
EDIT:
Quote from Roy
New-found friend could refer to Nude's alliances. He mentioned he had three trustworthy people the other day.

Nude told me that he was communicating with Tikels and Vrael, so any clues against these two should probably be given priority.

EDIT2:
Quote from Myself
I trust Roy the most right now, so if I were to vote for anyone, it's probably Rai right now even though Nude's alliance with Vrael + I'm pretty sure that Roy found a potential clue against Vrael in his analysis.

Quote from Roy
Now here's where I think a clue lies. It's natural to look at numbers to try and interpret clues, and I'm sure Devlin knows this. That's why I'm going to say that the number 8 is a distraction, and the actual clue here is the word "deadly." Deadly, or referring to death, is encapsulated in both my avatar as well as Vrael's.
Mafia kill nude to incriminate me, but nude only thought I was legit townie because of what I had posted in the thread.. a quote from my role PM way early on! Vrael comes out and says that I should be lynched. There's that clue about "death" that I left in that quote.

Vrael lookin suspicious? Maybe.

"If a topic that clearly interest noone needs to be closed to underline the "we don't want this here" message, is up to debate."

-NudeRaider

Oct 8 2011, 12:05 am Tempz Post #329

Yes Vrael is suspicious but so are you tikels; but Vrael usually doesn't post publicly on the thread so its not that incriminating.

None.

Oct 8 2011, 12:05 am Wing Zero Post #330

Magic box god; Suck it Corbo

Quote from Roy
Quote from DevliN
A man sat on his bunk, staring at his blank and barren wall. He found it difficult to sleep. The thought of the unknown Cylons running around at night was nerve-racking. Who were they? How many were left? Have all of them been activated? What if I am one? His mind was racing.
Definitely showing there's a Crewmember still in the game (not very shocking). Racing might mean something if it isn't just descriptive. Horse racing, perhaps. Lingie's animated avatar could be representative of this.
I think this part might indicate that the traitor role is still in play

Oct 8 2011, 12:16 am Roy Post #331

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

Nah, the "What if I am one?" bit is just referencing skepticism because any Crewmember can't be sure they aren't the Traitor. Keep in mind that the Traitor starts out as Crew, so it makes the most sense to assume that even if this person will become the Traitor, they are still currently Crew.

I bet the Traitor has already awakened by now, though.

Oct 8 2011, 12:27 am TiKels Post #332

Quote from Tempz
Yes Vrael is suspicious but so are you tikels; but Vrael usually doesn't post publicly on the thread so its not that incriminating.
Uhm...? You are the only person (apart from vrael) that has said anything about me, and even then, it was only
Tikels (from the advice of a townie)
Tikels and Symm are acting strange or so he told me... not enough proof for me but i thought i'd put it up there.

"If a topic that clearly interest noone needs to be closed to underline the "we don't want this here" message, is up to debate."

-NudeRaider

Oct 8 2011, 12:33 am Tempz Post #333

Well you've done a good job of staying low.

None.

Oct 8 2011, 12:41 am Aristocrat Post #334

Quote from Roy
I bet the Traitor has already awakened by now, though.

62.5% chance.

None.

Oct 8 2011, 12:44 am OlimarandLouie Post #335

Scientist has spoken.
I vote Norm

None.

Oct 8 2011, 12:56 am DevliN Post #336

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Day 2 Voting Progress
Roy : Norm
Azrael.Wrath : Norm
Aristocrat : Norm
xAngelSpiritx : Norm
Tempz : Norm
Wing Zero : Norm
lil-Inferno : Norm
Jack : Norm
Riney : Norm
Lingie : Norm
Excalibur : Norm
Raitaki : Norm
OlimarandLouie : Norm (13)

Currently up for lynching: Norm

Not yet voted: Everyone else.

I'm changing the voting deadline to 11:59 AM tomorrow, unless anyone objects.

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

Oct 8 2011, 1:09 am TiKels Post #337

Quote from Tempz
Well you've done a good job of staying low.
So.. because I haven't been accused of anything, I'm suspicious?

Or you could be saying that I just haven't been posting much. Which is generally a good idea, and also I've been busy. I wanted to save that vrael interpretation for just one more day. Thursday evening I got home and passed out until 1:00 AM the next day (Today). I've just been doing other things and haven't had anything to contribute, so I'm doing it now

-NudeRaider

Oct 8 2011, 1:21 am poison_us Post #338

Back* from the grave

Quote from Norm

Quote from poison_us
Oh, really?

Oct 8 2011, 1:41 am Norm Post #339

Quote from poison_us
Quote from Norm

Quote from poison_us
Oh, really?

Yeah, really.

None.

Oct 8 2011, 2:06 am TiKels Post #340

I don't see the bandwagon changing, so I'll vote vrael.

-NudeRaider

Options
Pages: < 1 « 15 16 17 18 1937 >
  Back to forum