Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Putting Null on Notice
Putting Null on Notice
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Sep 14 2011, 10:57 pm
By: Excalibur
Pages: < 1 « 4 5 6

Oct 7 2011, 1:33 am Dem0n Post #101

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Did you just think it was the front page and DLDB? :wut:

Oct 7 2011, 1:41 am Apos Post #102

I order you to forgive yourself!

Quote from name:Dem0nS1ayer
I don't think I knew there was a DLDB... All I knew was that there was a tutorial section and a wiki (And the site rules). Then, when I found out about the forums, I started being somewhat active in the map making assistance (I read every single threads from the very beginning to the end.)

Oct 9 2011, 5:40 pm RIVE Post #103

Just Here For The Pie

Quote from name:Dem0nS1ayer
From 2005 till the shutdown, that is all I knew about. Only when SEN came back in late 2007 did I start using the forums because the still DLDB was down.

None.

Oct 27 2011, 8:06 am Lanthanide Post #104

Does this still need to be stickied?

None.

Oct 27 2011, 8:15 am IskatuMesk Post #105

Lord of the Locker Room

Absolutely. You're on notice, you know. If you don't know you're on notice, how the hell can you be on notice? You need to notice to know you're being noticed, you know. Did you notice that? I suppose so. So, a better question may be, do you not want to be noticed? Is knowing that you're in the know, being noticed, deprive you of sleep, because your mind runs around in tight circles, trying to figure out why you're being noticed, what prompted this notice, and what knowledge is being known by those who notice?

The more you notice.

Show them your butt, and when you do, slap it so it creates a sound akin to a chorus of screaming spider monkeys flogging a chime with cacti. Only then can you find your destiny at the tip of the shaft.

Jul 28 2012, 7:51 am Lanthanide Post #106

Is Null still "on notice"?

None.

Jul 28 2012, 11:56 am NudeRaider Post #107

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

I don't know why you would think anything had changed.
If you're just wondering what is acceptable in Null follow this guideline:
Quote from OP
It [the post/topic] needs to try to produce something of value

Jul 28 2012, 12:59 pm IskatuMesk Post #108

Lord of the Locker Room

If you didn't notice that it was on notice then you probably won't notice a difference.

Show them your butt, and when you do, slap it so it creates a sound akin to a chorus of screaming spider monkeys flogging a chime with cacti. Only then can you find your destiny at the tip of the shaft.

Aug 1 2012, 12:22 am Lanthanide Post #109

Quote from IskatuMesk
If you didn't notice that it was on notice then you probably won't notice a difference.
I didn't notice any difference in Null moderating or post content after Ex posted this thread. As previously discussed, it seems like Ex was just having a bad day when he posted this.

Is there any reason this still needs to be stickied?

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 4 5 6
  Back to forum