Pages: < 1 « 14 15 16 17 1827 >

Sep 13 2011, 7:53 pm DevliN Post #301

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

I vote Tempz.

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

Sep 13 2011, 8:52 pm TiKels Post #302

I vote Tempz

"If a topic that clearly interest noone needs to be closed to underline the "we don't want this here" message, is up to debate."

-NudeRaider

Sep 13 2011, 9:02 pm Tempz Post #303

I vote shadow649; time is a commonly used word and theme. I find the clues to be fabricated... If you find something else that ties me more deeply than I'll be inclined to defend myself more.

Mafia Already Won (mortician is most likely dead so there is now no way to prove I'm a townie)

None.

Sep 13 2011, 9:17 pm lil-Inferno Post #304

Just here for the pie

Quote from Tempz
Mafia Already Won (mortician is most likely dead so there is now no way to prove I'm a townie)
Mortician can't investigate you unless you're dead.

And to help the mortician investigate you when you're dead, I CHANGE MY VOTE TO TEMPZ.

lolol.

Actually fuck that, the time clues suck. I THRICE CHANGE MY VOTE TO SHADOW649!

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Sep 13 2011, 9:46 pm by lil-Inferno.

Sep 13 2011, 9:29 pm Tempz Post #305

Well I'd assume i was going to die...

Good luck winning against the mafia scum; I would give my life to the state over and over again too bad I only have one.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Sep 13 2011, 11:19 pm by Tempz.

None.

Sep 13 2011, 9:48 pm Norm Post #306

Norm's List of Suspicious Persons:

1. MP Hellfire
2. :voy:

Abstaining for now...

None.

Sep 13 2011, 9:51 pm DevliN Post #307

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Quote from Tempz
Good luck winning against the mafia scum; I would give my life to the sate over and over again too bad I only have one.
Give our life to the what?

Also, I'm not sure why you're so convinced the Mafia are winning. I'm pretty sure Rai was Mafia, otherwise I have no idea why he'd stupidly make himself out to be Mafia. So we've at least lynched one of them.

My Overwatch addiction.

Sep 13 2011, 9:52 pm lil-Inferno Post #308

Just here for the pie

Quote from DevliN
Quote from Tempz
Good luck winning against the mafia scum; I would give my life to the sate over and over again too bad I only have one.

Also, I'm not sure why you're so convinced the Mafia are winning.
Maybe he meant state?

Sep 13 2011, 10:14 pm DevliN Post #309

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

I vote shadow649.

EDIT:
I'm fairly certain the section regarding the radio refers to the http://www.staredit.net/topic/119/ thread, but going through that all would be insane. However, shadow posted "The Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny" which could be what "What the hell is this one about? It's talking about Bruce Lee fighting Godzilla or some stupid shit like that." refers to. :awesome:

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Sep 13 2011, 10:43 pm by DevliN.

My Overwatch addiction.

Sep 13 2011, 10:40 pm The_UrChai Post #310

Quote from Voyager7456
Shadow always seems to trying to begin a bandwagon, which strikes me as a bit suspicious - so I vote shadow649.

Quote from Roy
Night 1
With one solid motion, Azrael.Wrath tore the base of the counter into the air (along with a portion of the floor), leaving a large, gaping hole in the center of the room.

A large, gaping hole... A bit of a stretch, but big empty void = space, shadow's avatar is the Space sphere from Portal 2.
Due to lack of anyone else to vote for? that's starting a bandwagon? Sorry if I thought people wouldn't take my vote into consideration. :(

Voting for me is a smart idea as I am the only one who has some actual evidence against me. My role isn't key to fighting the mafia anyways. :P
Best of luck to Devlin as he won't be able to buy any food once I'm dead. :D Shopkeeper relationship role FTW.
When your partner is trying to lynch you you know your time is up...

None.

Sep 13 2011, 10:42 pm Roy Post #311

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

Day 2 Voting Progress
Echo : Mp)HellFire
shadow649 : Mp)HellFire (2)
Cardinal : Tempz
Lingie : Tempz
TiKels : Tempz (3)
poison_us : shadow649
Voyager7456 : shadow649
Mp)HellFire : Cardinal shadow649
Riney : shadow649
Tempz : shadow649
lil-Inferno : Mp)HellFire Tempz shadow649
DevliN : Tempz shadow649 (7)
FaRTy1billion : Abstain
Wing Zero : Abstain
xAngelSpiritx : Abstain
Norm : Abstain

Currently up for lynching: shadow649

Post has been edited 3 time(s), last time on Sep 14 2011, 12:54 am by Roy.

Sep 13 2011, 10:46 pm lil-Inferno Post #312

Just here for the pie

Quote from DevliN
I vote shadow649.

EDIT:
I'm fairly certain the section regarding the radio refers to the http://www.staredit.net/topic/119/ thread, but going through that all would be insane. However, shadow posted "The Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny" which could be what "What the hell is this one about? It's talking about Bruce Lee fighting Godzilla or some stupid shit like that." refers to. :awesome:
This is the most concrete evidence so far, and certainly points to shadow649.

And by the way Roy, I said earlier that I changed my vote to shadow649.

Sep 13 2011, 11:00 pm The_UrChai Post #313

http://www.staredit.net/299755/ O hai there Godzilla. It was batman who fought him :awesome: not that that matters.

Doing an essay on capital punishment. how ironic. :lol:

Request death by firing squad.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Sep 13 2011, 11:22 pm by shadow649.

None.

Sep 13 2011, 11:20 pm Tempz Post #314

Yes I meant state... I really need to re-read my posts before i post them.

None.

Sep 13 2011, 11:52 pm The_UrChai Post #315

I change my vote to Norm
Because only a mafia wouldn't lynch me.

I'm taking someone down with me dammit!

Edit: If I live I'll sell my night hit. :D I'm serious.

None.

Sep 13 2011, 11:55 pm DevliN Post #316

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Quote from name:shadow649
Interesting you should say that, considering how many other people aren't voting for you.

Edit: If I live I'll sell my night hit. I'm serious.
What is with you guys revealing you're Mafia before the lynch is over? And in this case, telling us you're a Hitman?

My Overwatch addiction.

Sep 14 2011, 12:14 am The_UrChai Post #317

Quote from DevliN
Interesting you should say that, considering how many other people aren't voting for you.

Edit: If I live I'll sell my night hit. I'm serious.
What is with you guys revealing you're Mafia before the lynch is over? And in this case, telling us you're a Hitman?

First one first. I have deduced that he is on the top of my list for being the role of traitor.

Second. I can't speak for the others but You all have figured it out anyways right? Why resist when there is no point?
I'm simply role claiming hitman. Wheeeeee.

None.

Sep 14 2011, 12:29 am Norm Post #318

I will withdraw my suspicions from MP HellFire, and cast my vote for Shadow649 as well.

None.

Sep 14 2011, 12:41 am Roy Post #319

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

My mistake on that last tally; I reached the bottom of a page and assumed those were all the votes.

Day 2 Voting Progress
Echo : Mp)HellFire
Cardinal : Tempz
Lingie : Tempz
TiKels : Tempz (3)
poison_us : shadow649
Voyager7456 : shadow649
Mp)HellFire : Cardinal shadow649
Riney : shadow649
Tempz : shadow649
lil-Inferno : Mp)HellFire Tempz shadow649
DevliN : Tempz shadow649
Norm : Abstain shadow649 (8)
shadow649 : Mp)HellFire Norm
FaRTy1billion : Abstain
Wing Zero : Abstain
xAngelSpiritx : Abstain

Currently up for lynching: shadow649

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Sep 14 2011, 12:54 am by Roy.

Sep 14 2011, 12:54 am poison_us Post #320

Back* from the grave

Quote from DevliN
Quote from Tempz

Also, I'm not sure why you're so convinced the Mafia are winning. I'm pretty sure Rai was Mafia, otherwise I have no idea why he'd stupidly make himself out to be Mafia. So we've at least lynched one of them.
He may have been trying to get us to think he's the fool, regardless of his role. Either way, hopefully the Godfather promotes someone, I feel like being protected another night. BRING IT, MAFIA SCUM.

Quote from Voyager7456
Shadow always seems to trying to begin a bandwagon, which strikes me as a bit suspicious - so I vote shadow649.

Quote from Roy
Night 1
With one solid motion, Azrael.Wrath tore the base of the counter into the air (along with a portion of the floor), leaving a large, gaping hole in the center of the room.

A large, gaping hole... A bit of a stretch, but big empty void = space, shadow's avatar is the Space sphere from Portal 2.
Due to lack of anyone else to vote for? that's starting a bandwagon? Sorry if I thought people wouldn't take my vote into consideration. :(
Voting for X because you can't find any clues against anyone isn't a good reason.

I change my vote to FaRTy1billion, just for the lulz.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 14 15 16 17 1827 >
  Back to forum