Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: The Fantastical Journey of Luke
The Fantastical Journey of Luke
Aug 31 2011, 2:37 am
By: lil-Inferno
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 >

Sep 1 2011, 4:27 am Riney Post #41

Thigh high affectionado

Also search dorm room for anything you may need for the zombie lore class, ie bag, books, weapons, or other things necessary.

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

-- Updated as of December 2021 --

Sep 1 2011, 6:27 am lil-Inferno Post #42

Just here for the pie

Quote from name:Azrael.Wrath
Go home and put shoes on, and check your wallet to see what bills you have (two twenties and a ten?), then put it away. Go back out and look for someone to talk to, preferably Alyssa. Try to get the person to like you. If it seems like things went well, ask for their name and number (assuming you don't have their name). If you take your phone out to add them, comment on not having your wallet and being able to get lunch in an attempt to get them to offer you money.
Quote from name:K_A
Search dorm room for any useful items I can fit in my pocket. i.e. pocket knife
Quote from Riney
Also search dorm room for anything you may need for the zombie lore class, ie bag, books, weapons, or other things necessary.
You realize you're missing something, your SHOES! You head back to the dorm and put on your NIKE SNEAKERS (+1 Agility). Your wallet consists of five TEN DOLLAR BILLS, a QUARTER, and three PENNIES. Before leaving you gather your BACKPACK and fill it with BOOKS for your ZOMBIE LORE CLASS. You were also given a general-use SWISS ARMY KNIFE for the zombie lore class by the professor. You stash the BOOKS and SWISS ARMY KNIFE in your BACKPACK.

You head back to the fountain, hoping to find ALYSSA, who is there. You put it in your ACQUAINTANCE LOG that this seems to be her hangout spot. You apologize for your previous actions, and she accepts (+10 friendship). You ask her for her CELL PHONE NUMBER in case you need to contact her, as you pull out your ANDROID and input the number. You put her name as "Alyssa <3" in the contact list without her knowing. You tell ALYSSA that you don't have any money to buy lunch, but she points out that she sees a bump in your pocket.

Mustering up all of your charisma, you say the words, "Nah baby, I'm just happy to see you." She winks. (+5 friendship)

Note: You gained your first contact, who you can call, and they may or may not answer you.

:thumbup: LEVEL UP :thumbup:

Due to charismatic actions, you have gained an upgrade to your CHARISMA stat!

Equipment

Inventory: Backpack

Inventory: Pockets

Inventory: Wallet

Stats

Acquaintances, Enemies, Friends

Sep 1 2011, 7:10 am Azrael Post #43

Head away from the campus, toward the downtown area of the city. Look at your phone to get the number of the guy everyone hates, and add him to your contacts. Call him and have him meet you at your destination. Tell him to make sure he brings his wallet. Also, check the time on your phone.

Sep 1 2011, 3:40 pm xAngelSpiritx Post #44

eternal lurker

Head away from the campus, toward the downtown area of the city. Look at your phone to get the number of the guy everyone hates, and add him to your contacts. Call him and have him meet you at your destination. Tell him to make sure he brings his wallet. Also, check the time on your phone.
You sure you wanna try that with 1 Strength? I get the feeling we're just going to get our ass kicked.

Unless I'm totally misinterpreting what you're suggesting.

None.

Sep 1 2011, 4:13 pm Azrael Post #45

I am all about the charisma. He will help us earn more money, and provide us access to his own. He'll be an obedient minion, the first of many in due time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gS5y6lj_Y7Q

Sep 1 2011, 4:14 pm ubermctastic Post #46

I'm not so sure that will work :O
why don't we just go to class for now.

None.

Sep 1 2011, 5:08 pm lil-Inferno Post #47

Just here for the pie

You leave ALYSSA to head outside of campus borders. Checking your ANDROID you find that it's 10:30 AM, and add the guy everyone hates, Brian, to your contacts as well as put his name in your ACQUAINTANCE LOG. Just about 5 minutes after leaving the campus you run into bad luck. Three rather fat THUGS wearing BEANIES yell at you from across the street, telling you to get the fuck out of town and go home. Let's check their STATS:

Thugs' Stats

You realize you're not yet tough enough, or have the equipment, to venture out of your campus, and it doesn't seem like you can talk, or fight, your way out of this one. What do you do? Hint: Take a look at their stats matched to yours.

Equipment

Stats

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Sep 1 2011, 5:21 pm by lil-Inferno.

Sep 1 2011, 5:23 pm Azrael Post #48

Accept the terms of their apparent ultimatum and walk in the opposite direction, back towards your dorm. Contact Brian and have him meet you at your current location. Tell him to bring his wallet.

Sep 1 2011, 6:59 pm Wing Zero Post #49

Magic box god; Suck it Corbo

We could probably outsmart and outrun the thugs, but it would be best to go to class and train your intelligence, charisma and luck stats a bit more

Sep 1 2011, 7:14 pm lil-Inferno Post #50

Just here for the pie

Accept the terms of their apparent ultimatum and walk in the opposite direction, back towards your dorm. Contact Brian and have him meet you at your current location. Tell him to bring his wallet.
Thinking it'd be best to avoid direct conflict, you use your more potent AGILITY to head back to your CAMPUS. You note the FACTION you just encountered in your REPUTATION LOG. You enter your DORM, and it is now 10:50 AM. REGINALD still isn't back, and you're missing CLASS, which ends at 12:00 PM as far as you remember! You decide to call BRIAN, but he is too busy to pick up in his ZOMBIE LORE CLASS, and will probably try to contact you after it's over! You notice that your OLDE NUMNUTZ ACTION FIGURE is missing from the dorm, and there's a SUSPICIOUS SLIP in its place!

Note: The plot thickens! You found your first faction and now have a reputation with them.

Equipment

Stats

Reputations

Sep 1 2011, 7:16 pm Dem0n Post #51

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Quote from ClansAreForGays
I thought there was a forum rule to only have one of these going at a time.
That's why I think we should just get a separate "Forum Games" forum. It'll clean up Null, and we have like 4 game threads currently running.

Sep 1 2011, 8:00 pm Azrael Post #52

Read the suspicious note. React accordingly to the situation after doing so.

Sep 1 2011, 8:18 pm lil-Inferno Post #53

Just here for the pie

Read the suspicious note. React accordingly to the situation after doing so.
You pick up the SUSPICIOUS NOTE and silently read it to yourself:

"Dear Luke,

So nice of you to leave your dorm unlocked while you were out! It was a perfect opportunity to take your Olde Numnutz action figure, which was my property to begin with. My minion brought it back to me, safe and secure, and don't you ever try to resist or steal from me again. P.S.: I blocked you on Facebook.

Signed,
Sterling"

You are ENRAGED that Sterling, whoever that is, blocked you on FACEBOOK. Calming your rage, however, leads you to pray to the gods for the safety of your Olde Numnutz action figure. You gain a point of KARMA for your prayer. You realize that you now have an ENEMY, and add STERLING to your ACQUAINTANCE LOG. Next to the SUSPICIOUS NOTE is a SATCHEL, probably left by Sterling's MINION. It seems to contain a few ITEMS.

Equipment

Stats

Reputations

Sep 1 2011, 8:53 pm Azrael Post #54

Look through the satchel. Take anything of value.

Sep 1 2011, 9:34 pm lil-Inferno Post #55

Just here for the pie

Look through the satchel. Take anything of value.
The satchel contains the following items:

• An amateur lockpicking kit.
  • Monopoly instructions.
  • $1.65.
  • Flashlight (no batteries).
  • Half-eaten box of Fig Newtons.
  • Measuring tape.

It's obvious that the LOCKPICKING KIT didn't have to be used as the door was unlocked. You take the LOCKPICKING KIT, the MONEY, and the FLASHLIGHT (no batteries). You leave everything else including the SATCHEL where it was, as they have no use to you unless you are MACGYVER, which you are not. It is now 11 AM. You may be able to make it to the last part of ZOMBIE LORE if you leave now! You stash the SUSPICIOUS NOTE in your RIGHT POCKET, as you may be able to use it as EVIDENCE if given to the right people.

Equipment

Stats

Reputations

Sep 1 2011, 9:49 pm Azrael Post #56

Decide not to go to class because you're too emotionally distraught. Since class is almost out, wait until it is, then call Brian. See what he knows about Sterling. Instruct him to skip any other classes he may have, and to come meet you instead. Tell him to bring his wallet.

Sep 1 2011, 10:46 pm lil-Inferno Post #57

Just here for the pie

Decide not to go to class because you're too emotionally distraught. Since class is almost out, wait until it is, then call Brian. See what he knows about Sterling. Instruct him to skip any other classes he may have, and to come meet you instead. Tell him to bring his wallet.
You're so sad that you lost your limited edition OLDE NUMNUTZ ACTION FIGURE that you decide to skip the CLASSES your parents are paying thousands of dollars for. You vow to get your action figure back from STERLING some day. You wait roughly an hour, twiddling your thumbs and thinking about your current predicament. At the turn of the hour, you call BRIAN and he picks up.

"Hello? Is this, uh, Brian?"

"Oh, hey, what's up homeboy G thug bro Luke, do you wanna be friends?!"

"Don't talk like that, and listen to me. Come to my dorm room and skip any classes you have to meet me instead, and bring your wallet."

"Why should I bring my wallet?"

"Oh, no reason in particular."

"Well, okay..." Brian sighs.

"I almost forgot. Do you know anything about a person named 'Sterling'?"

"Sterling? You'd probably be best off asking a campus student police member."

"Thanks for the advice, and come as soon as possible."

The conversation is very AWKWARD, as the both of you are. You gain +50 FRIENDSHIP with BRIAN, who really wants to be your FRIEND, even though he isn't COOL, but you think you are very COOL, which you are not. You made an APPOINTMENT with Brian and have time for one more ACTION before BRIAN arrives at your dorm. If you do too many actions before BRIAN arrives you will miss the appointment and lose FRIENDSHIP points.

Equipment

Stats

Reputations

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Sep 2 2011, 6:46 pm by lil-Inferno.

Sep 2 2011, 12:30 am Azrael Post #58

Leave the front door open so Brian will see you if he gets there while you're on the phone and you won't miss the appointment since you're already located at the place he's meeting you. Stand in the doorway if necessary to do this.

Call Alyssa, tell her you have a few minutes to spare and you wanted to spend the time talking to her. Say you've been considering switching majors because you don't like yours, ask her how she's enjoying liberal arts since it's already one of your top choices. After listening to her, find out if she knows where the campus student police are located, and also where you would go to switch majors. Thank her for her help regardless of the quality of her answer, then inform her your friend just showed up so you have to let her go, but that you're glad you got to talk to her.

If at any point Brian shows up during this, motion silently for him to come in. If he tries to get your attention, give him the "wait a minute" finger. If he tries to talk, give him the "hush" finger. If he motions that he's leaving, give him the "no go sit the fuck down" finger pointed at the couch.

After the conversation with Alyssa, explain your predicament to Brian and enlist his help in avenging you. Also ask him how much money he has on him, and in his account. Tell him that sharing this information with you is sort of an initiation that shows how much he trusts you.

Sep 2 2011, 3:29 am ubermctastic Post #59

Ask him to go get information about sterling from the campus student police. Tell him that it is important that you guard your possessions from the mysterious thief and his minions.
If he does, use the time to read a book from the zombie lore class.
If not, leave a note in your dorm room for sterling stating that you know all about "you know what", and that you're going to tell "you know who". Leave the door unlocked, and locate the campus student police on your own to inquire about sterling.

None.

Sep 5 2011, 8:18 pm lil-Inferno Post #60

Just here for the pie

Leave the front door open so Brian will see you if he gets there while you're on the phone and you won't miss the appointment since you're already located at the place he's meeting you. Stand in the doorway if necessary to do this.

Call Alyssa, tell her you have a few minutes to spare and you wanted to spend the time talking to her. Say you've been considering switching majors because you don't like yours, ask her how she's enjoying liberal arts since it's already one of your top choices. After listening to her, find out if she knows where the campus student police are located, and also where you would go to switch majors. Thank her for her help regardless of the quality of her answer, then inform her your friend just showed up so you have to let her go, but that you're glad you got to talk to her.

If at any point Brian shows up during this, motion silently for him to come in. If he tries to get your attention, give him the "wait a minute" finger. If he tries to talk, give him the "hush" finger. If he motions that he's leaving, give him the "no go sit the fuck down" finger pointed at the couch.

After the conversation with Alyssa, explain your predicament to Brian and enlist his help in avenging you. Also ask him how much money he has on him, and in his account. Tell him that sharing this information with you is sort of an initiation that shows how much he trusts you.
You open the previously CLOSED DOOR so as to let BRIAN know that you are there. You pull out your ANDROID and call ALYSSA, but she can't pick up as she is AT CLASS. BRIAN arrives at your room roughly five minutes later.

"I got here as fast as I could."

"Good, good. I'm going to need your help in revenge against this Sterling guy I asked you about earlier. He sent a minion to steal my Olde Numnutz action figure while I was out."

"Oh gee whiz, that's terrible!"

"Yeah, I know. So how much money do you have on you?"

"You don't need to know that."

"Yes I do. It's an initiation of trust."

"*Sigh* ...fine. I have $20 in my pocket." He pulls out a 20 dollar bill.

"And how much in your account?"

"I don't know - my parents have control of that until I'm out of college."

"So anyway, about this Sterling guy, I'm gonna need your help in tracking him down so I can get revenge."

"Sure! It'll be just like in one of my Japanese animes!" Brian makes a face that looks like :kame:.

Equipment

Stats

Reputations

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 >
  Back to forum