SEN IRC
Aug 3 2011, 4:19 am
By: Sacrieur  

Aug 3 2011, 9:59 pm Sacrieur Post #21

Still Napping

Server moved to Rizon, details on how to connect have been changed. New pictures will be up soon.

None.

Aug 3 2011, 10:37 pm MadZombie Post #22

It's just not worth it at the moment. I mean that's it's not worth someone who isn't a SEN official to start something like this. As long as the shout box exists I can't imagine the IRC would thrive. The shout box really isn't /so/ bad that a separate IRC needs to be created while the shoutbox still exists. I honestly don't have any problems with the shoutbox. Maybe occasionally I guess but not so much to make me want to use something else. I'm satisfied and I think a lot of other people are too.

:3

None.

Aug 3 2011, 10:49 pm Sand Wraith Post #23

she/her

I think I'd make a pretty good mod.

Aug 3 2011, 11:17 pm TiKels Post #24

Quote from Sand Wraith
Quote from Sand Wraith
No,I don't. To be frank, people like you should be the one feeling that it's necessary. There is no expression in English for which I may contain my contempt for the view that you hold. It is your blind presumptions with no particular data that drives me over the edge.

If I had it my way, the world would be swallowed by hate and death. I wish I could cut swaths through the people around me, unleash years worth of contempt for everything around me. Blast the cities and sink the chapels, set ablaze the land with disease and pestilence.

I just want to stomp your face in so hard, bring forth misery, carve your skin, and bite into your flesh.

Indeed, I'd rather not take medication as my psychiatrist recommends, because that would feel like defeat to me. Defeat that I couldn't manage to slay myself or all others in time for the world to tell me that something is wrong with me. Defeat that I would have to relinquish the pure rage that I prayed would incinerate the soils and vaporize the seas, peeling away the sky above to leave all life to asphyxiate.

It's not me who feels it is necessary, it's other people who don't want me to die or kill. If only I could show just how much I hate everything; we wouldn't need this. Just a huge mass grave.

I'd much rather have everyone drop dead, or burn within furnaces. Oh, if only if only, if only my hate alone could kill, for it would.

I don't see that happening, too bipolar.

"If a topic that clearly interest noone needs to be closed to underline the "we don't want this here" message, is up to debate."

-NudeRaider

Aug 4 2011, 12:01 am NicholasBeige Post #25

Quote from TiKels
Quote from Sand Wraith
Quote from Sand Wraith
No,I don't. To be frank, people like you should be the one feeling that it's necessary. There is no expression in English for which I may contain my contempt for the view that you hold. It is your blind presumptions with no particular data that drives me over the edge.

If I had it my way, the world would be swallowed by hate and death. I wish I could cut swaths through the people around me, unleash years worth of contempt for everything around me. Blast the cities and sink the chapels, set ablaze the land with disease and pestilence.

I just want to stomp your face in so hard, bring forth misery, carve your skin, and bite into your flesh.

Indeed, I'd rather not take medication as my psychiatrist recommends, because that would feel like defeat to me. Defeat that I couldn't manage to slay myself or all others in time for the world to tell me that something is wrong with me. Defeat that I would have to relinquish the pure rage that I prayed would incinerate the soils and vaporize the seas, peeling away the sky above to leave all life to asphyxiate.

It's not me who feels it is necessary, it's other people who don't want me to die or kill. If only I could show just how much I hate everything; we wouldn't need this. Just a huge mass grave.

I'd much rather have everyone drop dead, or burn within furnaces. Oh, if only if only, if only my hate alone could kill, for it would.

I don't see that happening, too bipolar.
Oh, that's nothing.
You should see him rage when we lose at HoN :awesome:

None.

Aug 4 2011, 12:50 am Sand Wraith Post #26

she/her

yo at first I was like "I DON'T EVEN REMEMBER POSTING THAT"

and now I'm like lulz

don't worry I take my meds erry day :)

Aug 4 2011, 12:51 am TiKels Post #27

Server not found
Firefox can't find the server at qchat.rizon.net.
Check the address for typing errors such as
ww.example.com instead of
www.example.com
If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
connection.
If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

"If a topic that clearly interest noone needs to be closed to underline the "we don't want this here" message, is up to debate."

-NudeRaider

Aug 4 2011, 1:19 am Sacrieur Post #28

Still Napping

it's http://rizon.net/chat :><:

None.

Aug 4 2011, 1:33 am Sand Wraith Post #29

she/her

For those of us using Firefox, Chatzilla is another IRC client: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/chatzilla/

Aug 4 2011, 1:37 am IskatuMesk Post #30

Lord of the Locker Room

The OP client works fine in firefox.

You don't need to clutter it with addons.

Show them your butt, and when you do, slap it so it creates a sound akin to a chorus of screaming spider monkeys flogging a chime with cacti. Only then can you find your destiny at the tip of the shaft.

Aug 4 2011, 2:06 am TiKels Post #31

The thing I posted is the "full screen chat" thing. Both aren't working, forgot to say =P.

The page loads but the box where the chat should be gives that error

-NudeRaider

Aug 4 2011, 2:14 am Aristocrat Post #32

Working fine for me. Perhaps you are using an inferior OS or Browser?

(Internet made of banjo strings may also be a factor.)

None.

Aug 4 2011, 2:22 am TiKels Post #33

XP and DSL. You already know what browser I have by my error message.

-NudeRaider

Aug 4 2011, 3:02 am DevliN Post #34

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Doesn't work for me on either Chrome or FIrefox. :/

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

Aug 4 2011, 3:06 am Sacrieur Post #35

Still Napping

Quote from DevliN
Doesn't work for me on either Chrome or FIrefox. :/

=/

If that fails there's always mibbit or http://www.mirc.com/.

None.

Aug 15 2011, 11:51 pm Sand Wraith Post #36

she/her

nobody ever on IRC besides me gg

Aug 20 2011, 6:00 am O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #37

👻 👾 👽 💪

Quote from Sacrieur
Aristocrat, Tikels, Myself, Devlin.
;o
After seeing tikels on minecraft (he's not a mod, he is just on there a bit), I'd never trust him with things. :P

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Aug 20 2011, 6:06 am Phobos Post #38

Are you sure about that?

I would like to try (?) being a mod.

By the way I hang out at rizon anyway so I just added it to autoconnect channels.

this is signature

Options
  Back to forum