Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 Contests > Topic: 2011 Summer Holidays Temple Siege Tournament!
2011 Summer Holidays Temple Siege Tournament!
Jul 15 2011, 8:43 pm
By: Grandpa  

Jul 15 2011, 8:43 pm Grandpa Post #1

You are invited to an official Temple Siege Tournament that will take place on US-East on 23rd July starting at USA=4pm EST / EUROPE=10pm CET.

Over 40 members so far! Dont miss all the fun! :-> JOIN NOW!

Visit us at Temple Siege Channel OP TSC to get all the information.

GL HF DS GG

None.

Jul 17 2011, 2:18 am IAGG Post #2

I was told the last day for Sign ups will be July 18th. Enjoy!

None.

Jul 17 2011, 3:46 am ClansAreForGays Post #3

I'll join. Hoping it has at least as much structure as mine, which isn't setting the bar too high.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[11:51 pm]
NudeRaider -- dumbducky
dumbducky shouted: Only two more weeks of this though, then I go back to working days that start at... 4:45 AM
why start the day in the middle of the night :scared:
[11:36 pm]
Suicidal Insanity -- Corbo
Corbo shouted: @SI I might have another new concept comming soon to show you hopefully it works on SCMdraft too xD
What you working on?\
[11:36 pm]
Suicidal Insanity -- FaRTy1billion
FaRTy1billion shouted: Suicidal Insanity "Minerals: 1290" "not enough minerals" 🤔
Can't even build 4 battlecruisers with those :(
[10:25 pm]
O)FaRTy1billion[MM] -- Suicidal Insanity
Suicidal Insanity shouted: I don't even know where to check the mineral count. All I know is "You have not enough minerals"
"Minerals: 1290" "not enough minerals" 🤔
[09:03 pm]
Moose -- dumbduccy a family AF man LMAO
[08:28 pm]
Pr0nogo -- :pensive:
[08:20 pm]
dumbducky -- Only two more weeks of this though, then I go back to working days that start at... 4:45 AM
[08:19 pm]
dumbducky -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Doesn't sound fun, why not just keep the same sleep schedule over the weekend?
I want to spend time with my gf and the rest of the world, which doesn't match my schedule
[05:31 pm]
Ultraviolet -- Suicidal Insanity
Suicidal Insanity shouted: I don't even know where to check the mineral count. All I know is "You have not enough minerals"
http://www.staredit.net/profile/2831/
[05:30 pm]
Ultraviolet -- Doesn't sound fun, why not just keep the same sleep schedule over the weekend?
Please log in to shout.

Members Online: Roy, Pr0nogo, izigi, Ahli