Staredit Network > Forums > Media, Art, and Literature > Topic: Bass Chicken Dance(50 min reward)
Bass Chicken Dance(50 min reward)
Dec 10 2007, 2:54 am
By: Falkoner  

Dec 25 2007, 2:19 am Symmetry Post #21

Dungeon Master

Quote from Kellimus
good Electronic Dance Music.

IMO, oxymoron.

:voy: :jaff: :voy: :jaff:

Dec 25 2007, 3:09 am Kellimus Post #22

Quote from Killer_Kow
Quote from Kellimus
good Electronic Dance Music.

IMO, oxymoron.

Well, your opinion isn't fact so be quiet :)

And you're right. Most EDM is shit. The MAINSTREAM stuff that is.

Go underground.

Underground in ALL GENRES (rock, rap, edm, etc...) is better than its sell-out Mainstream cousin.

None.

Dec 25 2007, 5:44 am Kellimus Post #23

Oh, btw: Trance 'n Roll - Analog Pussy

When my girlfriend finishes teaching me the Guitar, I'll be making EDM with Guitars in it.

None.

Dec 25 2007, 6:40 pm The Great Yam Post #24

Wow. Smoke on the water. And it uses the same repetitive rhythms and melodies throughout the whole song, like every other techno song out there!

John Coltrane Quartet - Alabama

None.

Dec 26 2007, 12:38 am Falkoner Post #25

Yeah, Kellimus, it was really unenjoyable, the people at this club must be seriously desperate if they'll go for stuff like that.

None.

Dec 27 2007, 7:06 pm Kellimus Post #26

Quote from The Great Yam

Wow. Smoke on the water. And it uses the same repetitive rhythms and melodies throughout the whole song, like every other techno song out there!

John Coltrane Quartet - Alabama

You're right, Techno IS repetative.

But before you try to talk smack on Electronic Dance Music, research it. Before you call it all "Techno" again.

Ignoramus.

Quote from Falkoner
Yeah, Kellimus, it was really unenjoyable, the people at this club must be seriously desperate if they'll go for stuff like that.

Yeah. Too bad Club people HATE UNDERGROUND Electronic Dance Music.

Research about something before you talk shit on it.

None.

Dec 29 2007, 5:38 am TristanOfVP Post #27

I think it's underground for a reason :omfg: I did not enjoy that smoke on the water electrified song.

None.

Dec 29 2007, 9:12 pm Falkoner Post #28

You're right, Techno IS repetative.

So does it really take much skill just to do the same thing as everyone else?

None.

Dec 30 2007, 1:34 am InsolubleFluff Post #29

i'd seen this up here for a while so I decided to read it up, and to be honest, I completely agree with... Falk etc, probably because you guys said that supporting OSMAP == map stealing, which is not true.

To be honest I dont go to clubs because it's pointless.
I liked from this topic the person that said "there's a reason it's underground" I thought it was funny because it was true.
I disliked that the only think kellimus has to back up his opinions, is, well, it's his opinion... he just tells you to research the topic, im sure that will make a big difference, "oh well now I know that techno has anime dancers and electronic w.e doesn't, electronic w.e must be a whole lot better then techno" no, that's still opinion, whether or not they are considered different genre's / classes im not sure.

I also enjoyed when you (kellimus) said "that's why im well known" etc, etc...

I just wanted to say "kellimus who?"

None.

Options
  Back to forum