Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 Map Showcase > Topic: Temple Siege G
Temple Siege G
Jun 26 2011, 3:22 am
By: IAGG
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 59 >

Jul 23 2011, 2:44 pm ENDtheFED Post #41

Quote from name:FaZ-
TS still doesn't have draft mode for tournaments?

Thats one way to deal with counters but in WCG World Cyber Games and in other tourneys, the teams have to be mirrored. Something I've been trying to promote. However I'm constantly yelled at :(
Quote from IAGG
Quote from Ice Baby
Sweet! Ive been waiting for no vision when picking heros forever! Amazing edit!!!
Yes, as of right now, the no vision for selecting heros will be just for the tournament map that people requested. if it is a big hit and people want it to stay, then it might stay for future updates.
Its a good addition. Its been this way in STF (storm the fort). However, people using a map hack can see regardless, which is approximately 75% of TS players (this % has been scientifically proven). :(

Until the next version, I will host g1t exclusively for this reason.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jul 23 2011, 7:31 pm by DevliN. Reason: Added deleted post. Use Edit next time.

None.

Jul 23 2011, 3:12 pm Decency Post #42

Quote from ENDtheFED
in WCG World Cyber Games and in other tourneys, the teams have to be mirrored.

... what?

None.

Jul 23 2011, 3:16 pm Ice Baby Post #43

Quote from ENDtheFED
in WCG World Cyber Games and in other tourneys, the teams have to be mirrored.

... what?

Im thinking that means having the same heros for each team but no idea what world cyber games are??

None.

Jul 23 2011, 3:34 pm Decency Post #44

Yeah I understand what he means but the WCG definitely doesn't have Temple Siege and in all games with diverse choices of heroes you don't have to be mirrored.

None.

Jul 23 2011, 4:57 pm ClansAreForGays Post #45

Yeah I understand what he means but the WCG definitely doesn't have Temple Siege and in all games with diverse choices of heroes you don't have to be mirrored.
He probably thinks he's the only one that watches WCG, and is trying to get away with making stuff up.

Jul 25 2011, 6:16 pm Ice Baby Post #46

How did the map go for the tourney???

None.

Aug 2 2011, 10:16 pm Grandpa Post #47

Tourney was great and the map version G1T worked perfectly with no issues whatsoever.
New Tournament coming soon... So is new version of Temple Siege (wink)

:->

None.

Aug 5 2011, 7:46 pm Ice Baby Post #48

Who were the winners of the tourney. And are they going to be listed on the next version if there is a next version?

None.

Aug 7 2011, 9:09 pm IAGG Post #49

Quote from Ice Baby
Who were the winners of the tourney. And are they going to be listed on the next version if there is a next version?

The winners for the tournament were:
iB)machine, ravenswing, and weedman

and yes the tourney winners are listed on the next map... G2a

None.

Aug 8 2011, 10:55 am Angry_Baby Post #50

When will the next version (G2a) be out?

None.

Aug 8 2011, 4:18 pm Ice Baby Post #51

Check in the beginning of the forum. He updated this morning i think. The current version is always available to download on page 1. I checked it out and its amazing. The General has a great amount of weaknesses and strengths to balance it with the rest of the heros.

None.

Aug 9 2011, 11:00 am ENDtheFED Post #52

Quote from ClansAreForGays
He probably thinks he's the only one that watches WCG, and is trying to get away with making stuff up.

No CAFG, Im not "making things up". I didnt say TS is in WCG... There is mirrored play in tourneys. While theres a lot of players who are not in favor of this style of play, it is the most fair IMO.

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Aug 9 2011, 5:54 pm by ENDtheFED.

None.

Aug 9 2011, 10:05 pm Ice Baby Post #53

Could always just random at the end of selection if ur worried about countering

None.

Aug 10 2011, 6:38 am IAGG Post #54

Im thinking of increasing the base damage for General from 35 to 42 and increasing armor from 2 to 3. Any thoughts on this stats balance change???

None.

Aug 10 2011, 11:50 pm Thedog Post #55

Quote from IAGG
Im thinking of increasing the base damage for General from 35 to 42 and increasing armor from 2 to 3. Any thoughts on this stats balance change???

I think general's fine... you just have to sim early :D .

And BTW... message me in game later, I need to show you a glitch bro

None.

Aug 11 2011, 3:58 am Ice Baby Post #56

I like how the general has a slow start. It seems everyone expects all units to 1 hit kill the spawns regaurdless the speed that your hero attacks. I tgink the general 1 hit kills broods at 10 upgrades. If the general gets sims early game it becomes a god late game. Very good unit

None.

Aug 11 2011, 7:26 pm IAGG Post #57

Yes i wanted the general to be a very slow starter since he is a very big player killer late game. Hes more of a ranged attacker but when u get surrounded, u can use l3 or l4 to get you out of trouble fast.

None.

Aug 12 2011, 12:11 am Angry_Baby Post #58

Is there currently a way to check how much damage the general's lv2 does?
If not you can put that in the description thing (base damage + upgraded damage for 1 up)

None.

Aug 12 2011, 4:40 am ClansAreForGays Post #59

Why isn't there any info on the general or magician about their spells? Here, in the map info topic, I mean.

Aug 12 2011, 10:04 am Angry_Baby Post #60

One thing about general can it have its SCV be like the dark mage's dark archon because I got my SCV trapped in a turrets and i had to manually attack the turret because the thank would not do damage to the turret.

Are the classic special op's SCV and the general's SCV the same. If they are, I remember the special op's SCv had 40 damage as the general's SCV only does 6 damage.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Aug 12 2011, 8:00 pm by Angry_Baby.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 59 >
  Back to forum