Staredit Network > Forums > SC2 Custom Maps > Topic: Arms Race
Arms Race
Jun 21 2011, 3:58 am
By: Little Asi  

Jun 21 2011, 3:58 am Little Asi Post #1

Up to 8 players (3+ recommended) compete in 10 lightning fast rounds of free-for-all combat.

Each player controls 1 unit per round; each round brings a new unit type, but all players' units are of the same type.

Earn minerals for upgrades by doing damage, destroying other units, and surviving. Upgrades only last until the end of the round, so choose carefully based on the next unit.

Easy to learn and quick to play, this is perfect for a group of friends just passing some time.

None.

Jun 21 2011, 6:45 am AemJaY Post #2

ahm.

screens link or what ever?

None.

Jun 21 2011, 7:01 am DevliN Post #3

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Though screenshots would definitely help sell the map to us, I'm sure a link would be impossible as it is most likely published on Battle.net.

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

Jun 21 2011, 11:53 am Ahli Post #4

I do stuff and thingies... Try widening and reducing the number of small nooks and crannies to correct the problem.

It would help if you provide some more information about your map.

- Where is it hosted? NA, EU, SEA, ...?
- Screenshots to show its beauty would be cool.
- What do I control? A marine? A zealot? A transformer? a tree? a banana?
- Each round brings in a new unit type? for example? (this is an important map feature which might make this map unique, advertise with it ;) )
- How long is a round? Do players have 3 minutes to kill each other and survivors get money bonus or how does that work?
- Who wins in the end? Most kills? Most damage?
- how does the arena look like? are there multiple arenas with different layout?

Atm it's only a bit more than "Kill stuff to get money to get upgrades to get more money versus up to 8 players".

This post is longer than your map showcase post and that shouldn't be the case :)

Options
  Back to forum