Staredit Network > Forums > General StarCraft > Topic: Retribution
Retribution
Jun 2 2011, 4:41 am
By: iCCup.xboi209  

Jun 2 2011, 4:41 am iCCup.xboi209 Post #1

Retribution is an authorized Starcraft expansion pack btw for those who didn't know.
I gotta say that Retribution kinda sucks because it doesn't bring in any new units and the voices are horrible. I'm going to upload all the maps later for those who want to try it out. The maps aren't good either

Retribution: http://www.mediafire.com/?gwx0rzuy6dymw8d
Play using UMS settings!!!

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Jun 2 2011, 6:14 pm by xboi209.

Jun 2 2011, 5:12 am Lanthanide Post #2

Yep, retribution sucks. Insurrection sucks, too (the 'other' expansion).

The worst bit is where they use the dropship as a terran hero, Black Morgan IIRC. Because there isn't actually a terran dropship hero, they just renamed the base unit. In one of the levels, you can actually build dropships, and so end up with multiple copies of your 'hero'. Fail.

None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[05:27 am]
O)FaRTy1billion[MM] -- or a magic box :(
[03:31 am]
martosss -- FaRTy1billion
FaRTy1billion shouted: how about 5 minerals
you can't even get a scarab with those!
[03:26 am]
O)FaRTy1billion[MM] -- how about 5 minerals
[03:26 am]
O)FaRTy1billion[MM] -- Voyager7456
Voyager7456 shouted: I think the intention was that staff awards minerals for good posts and content but in practice I'm the only one that does it :P
and for that you should receive an award
[02:53 am]
martosss -- jjf28
jjf28 shouted: the map is playable on both 1.16.1 and SC:R, this would just be straight up unprotecting
OK, I have 1 more question - are you using 32 bit SC:R or 64 bit ? In game settings there's an option to switch to 32, is it checked? I just tried hosting the map with 64-bit SC:R and it failed... I ticked the option to use 32 bit SC:R => it worked and map was hosted. So I guess the issue still exists for 64 bit SC:R ? I also tried calling a friend and he couldn't see the map when he entered the lobby. Weird, I might have to report this to Blizzard?
[12:42 am]
Voyager7456 -- Glad I can entertain you Nude
[10:42 pm]
lil-Inferno -- ayy Moose add reactions to the shoutbox so I can react salt to the shout below this lmao
[09:51 pm]
NudeRaider -- Voyager7456
Voyager7456 shouted: lil-Inferno Once I finish moving I can actually play lmao
yeah, I too am laughing my ass off at this
[08:18 pm]
lil-Inferno -- I'm not gonna be able to play (on a weekend) for another month lmao
[07:24 pm]
Voyager7456 -- lil-Inferno
lil-Inferno shouted: err'one always doesn't wanna play or is busy or w/e
Once I finish moving I can actually play lmao
Please log in to shout.

Members Online: Roy