Staredit Network > Forums > Lite Discussion > Topic: Nudism; Worth a thouand words
Nudism; Worth a thouand words
May 16 2011, 7:50 pm
By: Tempz  

May 21 2011, 7:01 am O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #21

👻 👾 👽 💪

Quote from Vrael
Men don't give a shit what they wear, unless they're gay. Women on the other hand... see my point now? They'd have no purpose in life anymore. They'd all sit in a corner and wallow away in sadness...
That's more like a cultural thing. D:

Also you all have weak feet. Shoes are unnecessary other than stepping on like glass or nails.

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

May 22 2011, 12:03 pm Lanthanide Post #22

None.

May 22 2011, 6:58 pm O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #23

👻 👾 👽 💪

I should do that, but with even more art.

EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

May 22 2011, 7:38 pm JaFF Post #24

Quote from O)FaRTy1billion[MM]
Quote from Vrael
Men don't give a shit what they wear, unless they're gay. Women on the other hand... see my point now? They'd have no purpose in life anymore. They'd all sit in a corner and wallow away in sadness...
That's more like a cultural thing. D:

Also you all have weak feet. Shoes are unnecessary other than stepping on like glass or nails.
Clothes, including footwear, help prevent frostbites in cold places.

None.

May 22 2011, 8:10 pm O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #25

👻 👾 👽 💪

I was giving a broad, generalized statement ... >.>
I didn't think of that anyway because I walk around in the snow and ice barefoot anyway, but I'm never going anywhere far. :P

May 22 2011, 10:36 pm MadZombie Post #26

in some places people wear clothes to protect them selves from the heat I'm pretty sure.

None.

May 23 2011, 12:54 am Oh_Man Post #27

Find Me On Discord (Brood War UMS Community & Staredit Network)

I used to walk on my feet all the time back on my parents farm, I remember looking at my friends' feet once and seeing that their feet had tanlines which I thought odd. Also, I think even to this day, the skin on my feet is very hard. I think this is a common response to skin around the foot, it lichenifies after consistent abuse. Though I do also remember getting my fair share of splinters as well, including like a 1cm twig directly into the centre of my heel, *shudders* that was not fun.

We certainly didn't need shoes up until very recently (in evolutionary timescale perspective), so I guess that's a non-argument there. Same with clothes as well. Maybe our lack of hair (compared to other primates) developed as humans begun to wear clothes more often? Or perhaps the 'invention' of wearing clothes was in response to losing the hair in the first place?

Either way, I think anyone would find it difficult to argue that we really need clothes. If clothes were to cease to exist tomorrow, I highly doubt humanity would go extinct...

May 23 2011, 2:00 am rayNimagi Post #28

Quote from Oh_Man
If clothes were to cease to exist tomorrow, I highly doubt humanity would go extinct...
The Alaskans might go extinct. But I suppose the warmer latitudes would be alright, except that disease would spread more easily.

Win by luck, lose by skill.

May 24 2011, 1:52 am payne Post #29

:payne:

Quote from rayNimagi
Quote from Oh_Man
If clothes were to cease to exist tomorrow, I highly doubt humanity would go extinct...
The Alaskans might go extinct. But I suppose the warmer latitudes would be alright, except that disease would spread more easily.
Way more populations than Alaskans would go extinct, imo. Desert ones would get raped by the sun. ;o

None.

May 24 2011, 2:06 am DevliN Post #30

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Anyone in the sun with prolonged exposure would be in trouble, really. Sunscreen manufacturers would make a killing in that world.

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

May 24 2011, 7:35 am Oh_Man Post #31

Find Me On Discord (Brood War UMS Community & Staredit Network)

Yes I imagine the darked-skinned humans would have a much higher chance of reproducing than the white-skinned humans. Dark-skinned people rarely get skin cancers.

May 25 2011, 12:22 am Tempz Post #32

If nudity was allowed then people would be as tan as the people on jersey shore (no i don't watch the show)

None.

May 25 2011, 1:29 am O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #33

👻 👾 👽 💪

No they wouldn't. People's exposed arms and faces (generally) aren't that tan.

May 25 2011, 1:46 am Tempz Post #34

too much sunscreen :O?

None.

Nov 4 2011, 6:18 pm matefkr Post #35

they are just people being nude, of mostly what i can tell. Though between them maybe there is a higher frequency of people who love group sex more. So they are still judgemental and what not. Practically speaking, other then it being more confortable in some situations, and spotting genital infections easier; there is nothing much to it. I think it should be tried to be certain. Becaus of those practicalities, it should become a habbit, where weather permits it i think. There are other social issues as well though, which adressed would make the life of people more comfortable. If you have many friends to fallow you, and you are not realy into it, you (who thinks its a good idea) should try to initiate it. Start doing your activity nude, but since some might consider it something negative, you should also pay attention to your other habbits, and avoid other ones which would be also considered negative, maybe even pick up something which seems positive. People will notice it, like if you have a new/strange haircut. After a while they will get used to it.

None.

Options
  Back to forum