Staredit Network > Forums > SC2 General Discussion > Topic: Art Contest #1: TEMPLES
Art Contest #1: TEMPLES
Apr 2 2011, 2:49 am
By: Jack
Pages: < 1 2 3

May 3 2011, 10:16 am Jack Post #41

>be faceless void >mfw I have no face

Quote from MadZombie
My minerals please
However, if three or less people enter, there will only be the single first prize. If more than three enter, the top three will get prizes.

PWNED. But I might give apos minerals for actually trying to make something decent, instead of your attempt.

Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

May 3 2011, 6:54 pm Tempz Post #42

lol can't anyone make something that's similar to sc1 temples or is just making it round a shortcut :O

None.

May 3 2011, 7:23 pm MadZombie Post #43

It's just that their was no motivation. No one tried (I'd like to think). If name color came back minerals would actually mean something. I do things for praise and things in return. I'm not generous and I figure other people aren't either (mesk :3).

I think the pot should be split in half. Half to the winner of this contest and the other half kept later to be given to other people who submit things related to TS2 or whatever this is for.

Also bring back name color ;_;

None.

May 3 2011, 7:30 pm DevliN Post #44

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Quote from MadZombie
It's just that their was no motivation. No one tried (I'd like to think). If name color came back minerals would actually mean something. I do things for praise and things in return. I'm not generous and I figure other people aren't either (mesk :3).

I think the pot should be split in half. Half to the winner of this contest and the other half kept later to be given to other people who submit things related to TS2 or whatever this is for.

Also bring back name color ;_;
...name color never went anywhere...

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

May 3 2011, 9:48 pm IskatuMesk Post #45

Lord of the Locker Room

Sorry, my generosity was all used up after ten years of doing work for unfinished projects that were never finished, and then even more when I became super busy trying to fix shit from bad programmers ruling the world.

Looking at Jack's updated model I don't like the changes to the "ramp" (not the hidden anus ramp, the actual ramp) which now seems to be a bunch of floating blocks in the air. I'll give you a 4.01 for optimization and stuff like textures. If Apos had updated his model a bit I would have preferred to give him the victory, though. His design is just... better. Just needed some more execution on it.

Show them your butt, and when you do, slap it so it creates a sound akin to a chorus of screaming spider monkeys flogging a chime with cacti. Only then can you find your destiny at the tip of the shaft.

May 4 2011, 11:04 pm Apos Post #46

I order you to forgive yourself!

Quote from IskatuMesk
If Apos had updated his model a bit I would have preferred to give him the victory, though. His design is just... better. Just needed some more execution on it.
I may have sometime to fix it during the weekend. (And since the low poly rule doesn't seems bad as I thought, I may be able to do something decent.

Extend the contest for a little longer?

Also... About making animations, is there any rule of thumbs? Anything I should know about Starcraft 2?

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3
  Back to forum