Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 Mapping Tools > Topic: Scmdraft 2 Terrain
Scmdraft 2 Terrain
Apr 1 2011, 8:20 pm
By: ubermctastic  

Apr 1 2011, 8:20 pm ubermctastic Post #1

I'm having this really weird gltch with Scmdraft 2
Everything is working fine except for when I use the space tileset, and even then it does everything normal.
For some reason it crashes whenever I use any null or space tiles for anything. Anyone know why this is?
Every other type of terrain on any other tileset works fine.

None.

Apr 1 2011, 10:13 pm Ahli Post #2

I do stuff and thingies... Try widening and reducing the number of small nooks and crannies to correct the problem.

It's because of a feature bug introduced in 0.8 versions, if I remember correctly.
You can still swap to an older version that doesn't crash like 0.7.something, if you are already using the latest one.

Apr 2 2011, 7:14 am samsizzle Post #3

I'm pretty sure that was fixed in the latest version, but don't quote me on it. It doesn't happen for me and I have the latest version from the scmdraft stickied thread.

None.

Apr 2 2011, 10:32 am NudeRaider Post #4

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

Quote from samsizzle
I'm pretty sure that was fixed in the latest version.
This. Have you downloaded the newest version? (There's many 0.8 versions, the newest is in the sticky)

Options
  Back to forum