Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 Terrain > Topic: Any idea for a table in a conference room ?
Any idea for a table in a conference room ?
Mar 17 2011, 8:22 am
By: Ashura  

Mar 17 2011, 8:22 am Ashura Post #1

Yeah so you see I'm making diplo which contains a conference room of League of Nations, I need a good idea for the table and chair. Help pls

thx in advance

None.

Mar 17 2011, 7:16 pm samsizzle Post #2

depends on the tileset. Which one are you using?

None.

Mar 17 2011, 7:19 pm DevliN Post #3

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

"Jungle Tile (Diplo Map)" is in the subtitle of this thread.

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

Mar 17 2011, 7:35 pm samsizzle Post #4

Quote from DevliN
"Jungle Tile (Diplo Map)" is in the subtitle of this thread.
oh geez you're right, my bad

you could do something like this:

None.

Mar 18 2011, 10:38 am Ashura Post #5

What did you use for the bottom leg of the table.... ? and the missle trap is a unit or just sprite

None.

Mar 18 2011, 4:42 pm samsizzle Post #6

the missile trap is a sprite, but thats only because the unit version flips the other way in scmdraft and it wouldn't of looked good in a screenshot. Use the unit version in-game because the sprite for the missile trap wont show up if its covered in fog.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Mar 18 2011, 4:48 pm by samsizzle.

None.

Apr 4 2011, 3:34 pm RyuNinjao_o Post #7

Quote from samsizzle
the missile trap is a sprite, but thats only because the unit version flips the other way in scmdraft and it wouldn't of looked good in a screenshot. Use the unit version in-game because the sprite for the missile trap wont show up if its covered in fog.

Cool story bro

None.

Apr 4 2011, 3:58 pm DevliN Post #8

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Quote from RyuNinjao_o
Quote from samsizzle

Cool story bro
I can't tell if you've either misused that phrase or really think that was a legitimate response.

My Overwatch addiction.

Apr 4 2011, 10:42 pm Dem0n Post #9

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Maybe he thinks it's the same as "good shit" or something. :ermm:

Apr 4 2011, 11:37 pm ClansAreForGays Post #10

Quote from DevliN
Quote from RyuNinjao_o
Quote from samsizzle

Cool story bro
I can't tell if you've either misused that phrase or really think that was a legitimate response.
Those 2 are the same thing.

Apr 5 2011, 12:08 am DevliN Post #11

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Not really. By legitimate, I meant the "proper" use of "cool story bro" (which wouldn't at all make sense in this context, which is why I figured it was misused). So in other words, I'm asking if he actually meant to say "cool story bro" as people usually use the phrase, or if he was using it thinking it meant something else.

My Overwatch addiction.

Options
  Back to forum