Staredit Network > Forums > Media, Art, and Literature > Topic: SW's Music Corner
SW's Music Corner
Mar 11 2011, 6:34 am
By: Sand Wraith
Pages: < 1 4 5 6

Jul 14 2012, 8:51 pm Sand Wraith Post #101

she/her

Incredible piece.

Jul 25 2012, 4:05 pm Sand Wraith Post #102

she/her

alternative/progressive Finnish band.

Aug 14 2012, 11:33 pm Sand Wraith Post #103

she/her

I just checked my post prior to the previous one and the link broke. zzzz

Power-prog:

Aug 15 2012, 3:27 am Pr0nogo Post #104

Say "hi" to Cthulhu.

Nov 30 2012, 6:27 am SiberianTiger Post #105

I am in love with this song from dark tranquility.

None.

Dec 7 2012, 9:24 pm Pr0nogo Post #106

Dec 8 2012, 11:56 pm Sand Wraith Post #107

she/her

P sick song. Might check them out later.

Here is another song I think is sick as fuck. It's vocaloid.

(Unfortunately, the quality of this upload is less than ideal.)

Dec 9 2012, 1:43 am Pr0nogo Post #108

Mar 4 2013, 3:06 am Sand Wraith Post #109

she/her

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Mar 4 2013, 4:23 am by Sand Wraith.

Apr 16 2013, 5:26 am Sand Wraith Post #110

she/her

Incredible piece. 24 min of orgasm and wonderfully put together.

Options
Pages: < 1 4 5 6
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[05:59 pm]
Pr0nogo -- NudeRaider
NudeRaider shouted: NudeRaider Background: In music this has caused a loudness war, over the past decades where artists amplified their works more and more to sound more prominent than others. In this context it's actually perceived negative, because while for the untrained listener this creates a more effectful (because louder) piece, it actually destroys the finer details artists used to play very quietly. But because the latter is only appreciated by music enthusiasts with good stereo equipment, the former targets a larger audience and thus has proven more commercially successful.
yeah this happens in all media now, sc2's sfx compared to sc1's is a good example of loudness war. also commercials/youtube ads being way louder than the content you're watching
[05:42 pm]
MasterJohnny -- Echo
Echo shouted: My minerals still negative from Moose
We should get minerals for logging for the day.
[05:23 pm]
jjf28 -- Echo
Echo shouted: Did Crescent Dyne ever get finished
:lol:
[05:14 pm]
Echo -- Did Crescent Dyne ever get finished
[05:13 pm]
Echo -- My minerals still negative from Moose
[05:13 pm]
Echo -- I joined 15 years ago and now I'm turning 29 tomorrow. Time zoomed by
[05:12 pm]
Echo -- What you guys still doing here
[05:06 pm]
NudeRaider -- NudeRaider
NudeRaider shouted: SiKiN Don't wanna persuade you to do anything, Sikin, but Pronogo has a point. Uniformly lifting the wave form can only do so much (you noticed that you hit a ceiliing pretty early) but if you use a method that amplifies quiet component more than loud components the resulting perceived loudness will go up much quicker without hitting distortion.
Background: In music this has caused a loudness war, over the past decades where artists amplified their works more and more to sound more prominent than others. In this context it's actually perceived negative, because while for the untrained listener this creates a more effectful (because louder) piece, it actually destroys the finer details artists used to play very quietly. But because the latter is only appreciated by music enthusiasts with good stereo equipment, the former targets a larger audience and thus has proven more commercially successful.
[05:01 pm]
NudeRaider -- SiKiN
SiKiN shouted: Yea cheers but I think I'll land on 20db, hes fine how he is.
Don't wanna persuade you to do anything, Sikin, but Pronogo has a point. Uniformly lifting the wave form can only do so much (you noticed that you hit a ceiliing pretty early) but if you use a method that amplifies quiet component more than loud components the resulting perceived loudness will go up much quicker without hitting distortion.
[03:03 pm]
Zycorax -- :wob:
Please log in to shout.

Members Online: Roy, Pandut, 9jordanc81100eb3, nosbodysza5903