Staredit Network > Forums > General StarCraft > Topic: Features Originally Planned for Starcraft
Features Originally Planned for Starcraft
Mar 9 2011, 4:21 pm
By: Heinermann  

Mar 17 2011, 7:51 pm samsizzle Post #21

wow that air unit swerving thing looks sweet... woulda made for an awesome space combat map.

None.

Mar 19 2011, 8:10 am O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #22

👻 👾 👽 💪

The unused buildings all use the same graphic (the scout graphic, specifically). There is no way to get them to crash without modding.

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Mar 19 2011, 8:33 pm iCCup.xboi209 Post #23

I know you have to mod the unused buildings but idk what you need to do so they can work like buildings

Mar 22 2011, 5:48 am Heinermann Post #24

SDE, BWAPI owner, hacker.

I was only posting features from the public beta (or slightly earlier). Unused buildings don't really have any image script or unit/order requirements/limitations to go with it, since most of that data has been removed.

Options
  Back to forum