Staredit Network > Forums > GalaxyWiki Project > Topic: Wiki Templates
Wiki Templates
Feb 27 2011, 4:54 am
By: DevliN  

Feb 27 2011, 4:54 am DevliN Post #1

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

I imported a crapton of templates from MediaWiki, and basically none of them work. As far as I know, anyone can add or modify a template, so if anyone has incredible knowledge as to how we can get them to work properly, that would be awesome.

I just noticed Jack's note about needing a collapsible template. You can add it yourself, you know. :P

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

Feb 27 2011, 10:10 pm Jack Post #2

>be faceless void >mfw I have no face

Ah, I didn't realize that.

Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Feb 28 2011, 8:17 pm DevliN Post #3

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Yeah you can just add a page called Template:Whatever and that will save it as a template. The issue is getting all the code involved to work. Right now, for some reason using {{Template:Collapse top}} prints a bunch of the code that should make a collapsible box appear, considering it is the same code used on Wikipedia.

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

Options
  Back to forum