Staredit Network > Forums > Lite Discussion > Topic: The Meaning of Life
The Meaning of Life
Feb 14 2011, 4:51 am
By: rayNimagi  

May 18 2011, 5:15 pm EzDay281 Post #21

No it's not. I want to live in modesty. Even if I for whatever reason became rich, I would still want to live in modesty. I don't like excess ...
Having lots of money doesn't imply spending lots of money.
I consider more than $3 a day for food to be a thing of occasional exorbitant indulgence (and see others spending half of that on energy drinks and overpriced junk food all the time), but having lots of money would be really nice if, say, I got fired from a job and had literally no income for a period I would otherwise not be able to afford. Or if myself or a friend suddenly need immediate, costly medical attention. Or, all else failing, for giving out to other people for free. :P

None.

May 18 2011, 7:42 pm Tempz Post #22

Well living at whatever wealth stature is fine as long i get what i want.

None.

May 18 2011, 7:49 pm DevliN Post #23

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Quote from EzDay281
I consider more than $3 a day for food to be a thing of occasional exorbitant indulgence
I spend 2 or 3x that on lunch, daily. Then again, everything seems to be overpriced out here.

I don't care if I'm rich or just living well, I just don't want to be living paycheck to paycheck. As long as I can keep myself afloat comfortably, I'll be happy.

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

May 18 2011, 7:57 pm Tempz Post #24

@Devlin
Do you eat out or make your own lunch? (maybe that's why is so expensive =/)

Well most people will be fine at a modest wealth stature but being human I'll always want more.

None.

May 18 2011, 8:05 pm ubermctastic Post #25

The meaning of life is a journey towards finding the meaning of life. My life is complete. Is yours?

Now that I'm done with that:
I want to learn as much as I can about everything I can.
I want to experience as many things as I can.
I want to share my knowledge and experiences with the people I care about.

None.

May 19 2011, 4:01 am O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #26

👻 👾 👽 💪

Quote from DevliN
I just don't want to be living paycheck to paycheck. As long as I can keep myself afloat comfortably, I'll be happy.
Which you are obviously doing very well at. What with your fancy things (like computers, etc.), buying domain names all the time, eating such expensive food daily, and being on SEN 90% of the time ... :awesome:

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Options
  Back to forum