Hello
Feb 11 2011, 1:48 am
By: Darius.  

Feb 11 2011, 1:48 am Darius. Post #1

It's been a while since I've been on this website or the computer for that matter. I got SC2 back when it first came out but haven't been able to play it much. I'm looking forward to getting back into the swing of things and really wanna work with the editor. I have a lot of game ideas that I haven't been made yet. I was wondering if while I work on the development of a game if anyone wanted to help? Anyway, hello.

None.

Feb 11 2011, 1:50 am Voyager7456 Post #2

Responsible for my own happiness? I can't even be responsible for my own breakfast

Hello Darius. Good to see you again.

all i am is a contrary canary
but i'm crazy for you
i watched you cradling a tissue box
sneezing and sniffling, you were still a fox

Modding Resources: The Necromodicon [WIP] | Mod Night
My Projects: SCFC | ARAI | Excision [WIP] | SCFC2 [BETA] | Robots vs. Humans | Leviathan Wakes [BETA]

Feb 11 2011, 1:57 am Darius. Post #3

Ah Mr. Voyager, long time no see my friend. How've ya been?

None.

Feb 11 2011, 2:04 am Voyager7456 Post #4

Responsible for my own happiness? I can't even be responsible for my own breakfast

Pretty good, busy with school mostly. Unfortunately I don't do anything with the SC2 editor, but I just wanted to pop in and say that it's good to see you around. Good luck. :)

all i am is a contrary canary
but i'm crazy for you
i watched you cradling a tissue box
sneezing and sniffling, you were still a fox

Modding Resources: The Necromodicon [WIP] | Mod Night
My Projects: SCFC | ARAI | Excision [WIP] | SCFC2 [BETA] | Robots vs. Humans | Leviathan Wakes [BETA]

Feb 11 2011, 2:46 am Darius. Post #5

You know dude I was just reading around the site and I've noticed that a lot of people don't really do anything with the editor, which sucks because I know a lot of people here have good ideas. It'd be a shame for them all to go to waste... Man I'm going to dive into this editor and learn how to do what needs to be done to make an awesome game, then I'm going to make tuts about them.

None.

Feb 11 2011, 3:24 am Jack Post #6

>be faceless void >mfw I have no face

Welcome back darius, I vaguely remember you :P
Sounds great that you're going to be doing some mapping, unlike most of the old farts here :lol:

Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Feb 11 2011, 6:12 am payne Post #7

:payne:

School's really taking over me.
And B.net 2.0 is extremely unmotivating.

So... no mapping until some vacancy and sc2 patches for me. :/

None.

Feb 11 2011, 11:37 am NicholasBeige Post #8

Welcome back Darius.

Yeah, a lot of people are too noob to realise the potential of SC2 map editing - and they blame Blizzard for their incompetencies! :) Good luck on your learning curve - Ahli, Devlin, Biophysicist and myself (sorry if I forgot anyone) are the only people that come to my mind straight away who actually do shit with the editor.

None.

Feb 11 2011, 8:09 pm Jack Post #9

>be faceless void >mfw I have no face

Quote from name:Cardinal
Welcome back Darius.

Yeah, a lot of people are too noob to realise the potential of SC2 map editing - and they blame Blizzard for their incompetencies! :) Good luck on your learning curve - Ahli, Devlin, Biophysicist and myself (sorry if I forgot anyone) are the only people that come to my mind straight away who actually do shit with the editor.
You missed payne, temp, imago.deo, myself (a little, I've been busy recently), riney, Roy, Cheese, SwampFox, and a whole bunch others :P

Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Feb 11 2011, 8:17 pm payne Post #10

:payne:

Quote from Jack
Quote from name:Cardinal
Welcome back Darius.

You missed payne, temp, imago.deo, myself (a little, I've been busy recently), riney, Roy, Cheese, SwampFox, and a whole bunch others :P
I wouldn't consider myself as an active mapper anymore. ;o
And Temp told me the same because of his studies.
SwampFox simply quit for SC1 mapping.

None.

Feb 11 2011, 9:44 pm Fire_Kame Post #11

wth is starcraft

Oh hai. would you like a :kame:?

Feb 11 2011, 11:35 pm Darius. Post #12

Me and Swampfox used to play SC1 together but I never knew he made anything. You know I think that every map maker here need to get together and work on Temple Siege as a community ordeal seeing as how everyone has a hard time with the map editor.

None.

Feb 13 2011, 10:20 am NicholasBeige Post #13

100 bad artists do not make a Picasso or a Monet.

None.

Feb 13 2011, 11:48 am DevliN Post #14

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Not to mention not everyone has a hard time with the editor. There are quite a few of us who know it well. The issue with TS2 is that Unholy doesn't care to learn it at all, so the project is very slowly coming along as a bunch of other people are doing it.

Besides, we already have SEN Arena as our community arena map thing.

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

Feb 18 2011, 7:04 pm Darius. Post #15

Damn it man. You mean to tell me that since I've been gone yall already came up with a map and everything... Without me... :(

None.

Options
  Back to forum