Cardinals Mafia (in map format), Initial Brainstorm + Screenshots
Post #1 NicholasBeige Dec 30 2010, 3:56 am
Post #3 NicholasBeige Dec 30 2010, 4:25 am
The Good (Captain, Quartermaster, Spotter and Crewmen)
The Bad (Saboteur, Assassin and Thief)
The Crew [Detailed]
The Captain is the leader of the ship. It is the role of the Captain to maintain morale among his men and also to distribute duties and rations.
1. Night-Time - Ration Settings (Compulsory): Each and every night the captain can make adjustments to the rations which are to be handed out the following day.
2. Night-Time - Explore: The Captain may also leave his Cabin at night-time and do some exploring. This is reccomended if there is no Quartermaster in the game - since the Captain is more vulnerable in his cabin.
3. Night-Time - Assign Duties (Compulsory): Every night the captain must assign a duty for the next day. These vary from loading/unloading cargo, attacking pirates or scrubbing the decks. This effectively determines what will occur the next day.
The Captain wins the game if he remains alive for 11 days and 11 nights.
If the Captain dies, he has lost the game.
The Quartermaster is the second in command to the Captain. It is his job to protect and ensure that the Captain is protected and safe. Their is always a Quartermaster role assigned if an Assassin role has been assigned.
1. Night-Time - Protect: The Quartermaster stations himself outside the Captain's cabin and will prevent anyone from entering at night-time.
2. Night-Time - Explore: The Quartermaster can also leave his usual post to go exploring at night-time to attempt to learn the identity of the Assassin. This is recommended if the King also decides to Explore at night-time.
3. Passive - Master Dueler: The Quartermaster is extremely efficient in combat and is not to be taken lightly.
The Quartermaster wins the game if he kills the Assassin singlehandedly.
If the Captain is assassinated or the Quartermaster dies, he loses the game.
The Spotter is the lookout of the ship. It is his duty to keep a watchful eye on the comings and goings of all individuals on board. There is always a Spotter if the Thief or Spy roles have been assigned.
1. Night-Time - Crystal Scanner: Using a nifty piece of equipment, the Spotter can scan a cabin to reveal its contents to himself. This is extremely useful in determining who is where, and in the case of the Infested, where he stays.
2. Night-Time - Explore: The Spotter can also leave his Crow's Nest to do exploring on foot. This is reccomended when he does not have enough energy to use the Crystal Scanner.
3. Night-Time - Chronoscan (Passive): When the Spotter 'stays in' with enough energy, a random players actions of that night are revealed to him.
The Spotter wins the game if he is able to reveal the identity of the Spy and inform the Captain.
If the Spotter dies or if the Thief steals his Crystal Scanner then he has lost the game.
The Drunk is a useless stowaway who has been onboard the Kal'Phaeron for as long as anyone cares to remember.
1. Night-Time - Get Smashed: The Drunk imbibes a large quantity of Protoss wine and undertakes a completely random action that night. The consequences of his action are revealed to him the next day. (Note: High Rations must be provided for this action to become available).
2. Night-Time - Explore: The Drunk can explore the ship in a somewhat sober state.
3. Passive - Stumbling: If the Drunk passes someone at night-time there is a higher chance of the other players true identity being revealed.
If the Captain hands out Low Rations for 5 days in a row, the Drunk automatically wins the game.
If the Thief steals from the Drunk - it counts the next day as Low Rations for the Drunk.
If the Drunk dies, he has lost the game.
The Saboteur is a half-breed. Some say his mother was raped by a Terran Firebat. All he knows is he likes blowing stuff up.
1. Night-Time - Explosive Door-Trap: The Saboteur can apply a trap to any cabin door, this Trap triggers the moment someone else interacts with that Cabin door and deals significant damage. A Trap expires after one night if no-one has interacted with it.
2. Night-Time - Explore: The Saboteur leaves his cabin to scout the ship and do devious deeds.
3. Night-Time - Lights-out: The Saboteur uses his ninja-like reflexes to scale to the top of a cabin and extinguishes it's power-unit. Note: This makes that cabin look as though there is no body in it. the Lights are restored the following day.
The Saboteur wins the game if High Rations are handed out 5 days in a row.
If the Spotter is able to reveal the identity of the Saboteur to the Captain - the Saboteur loses. Killing a random player (not the Captain) as well.
Note: If the Thief steals from the Saboteur, the next day is counted as Low Rations for the Saboteur.
This post was edited 1 time, last edit by Cardinal: Dec 31 2010, 2:16 am.
What a caterpillar calls death a master calls a butterfly.
Tuxedo templar had a good mafia map you should look into his sc1 map... what work what didn't
0 members in this topic (italic members are currently writing a reply): None
Esponeo -- tl;dr ODAP
Wing Zero -- The ignorance of that guy was so silly though
Wing Zero -- Lol I just saw Roys troll map again
Fire_Kame -- made a cheese quesdailla myself! :3