This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Nov 25 2007, 11:51 am
By: Viii_iiiV
Pages: < 1 « 5 6 7

Dec 22 2007, 1:14 pm Viii_iiiV Post #121

Quote from Sie_Sayoka
YOU SIR, ARE IGNORANT!

Your naive conceptions of the world, and how the world works are nothing more than that, a naive conception. You refuse to acknowledge that you yourself are wrong, even though almost everyone that has replied has backed it with credible evidence. The bottom line is, that your government will NOT work.

Im sorry but your government will tear itself apart, go back to the drawing board.
You forgot the apostrophe in I'm.

And why will it tear itself apart?
All anyone is currently proving to me is that $100,000/year means you are rich. Please, back up your claims with at least a reason, preferably a source, and stop talking about an irrelevant conception which is based on a somewhat loose adjective.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Dec 22 2007, 1:25 pm by Viii_iiiV.

None.

Dec 22 2007, 1:23 pm Viii_iiiV Post #122

Quote from BeDazed
Then you're saying 49% of americans are rich! xD

You could say that any % of Americans are rich - you could say that people are either rich or poor, and 5% are poor, so 95% are rich.
You could say that there are 90% poor, 9% middle class, and 1% rich, thus proving my point that you cannot say that "Over X,000,000 a year makes you rich11!", since rich is only a conception.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Dec 22 2007, 1:35 pm by Viii_iiiV.

None.

Dec 22 2007, 3:40 pm Dapperdan Post #123

Quote from Viii_iiiV
And why will it tear itself apart?
All anyone is currently proving to me is that $100,000/year means you are rich. Please, back up your claims with at least a reason, preferably a source...

The first 4 pages of this topic are entirely dedicated to why it would tear itself apart. Read the fucking topic. There are tons of reasons people have listed, and you know it. This trolling is getting old.

and stop talking about an irrelevant conception which is based on a somewhat loose adjective.

This is on what your entire arguements have been based. You were the one that brought up the "irrelevant conception of a somewhat loose adjective".

You could say that any % of Americans are rich - you could say that people are either rich or poor, and 5% are poor, so 95% are rich.
You could say that there are 90% poor, 9% middle class, and 1% rich, thus proving my point that you cannot say that "Over X,000,000 a year makes you rich11!", since rich is only a conception.

You haven't been making this point for the entire topic. All you just did was agree that rich people are no different than poor people. Yet, you still claim that rich people are incredibly better than poor people.

You are an equivocator, that could swear in both the scales against either scale.

(+10 points for anyone whom can tell where I got this from)

None.

Dec 22 2007, 5:11 pm yenku Post #124

Quote from Viii_iiiV
Rich people= people with class
class conflicts = clashes between rich people

Only the rich can have conflicts.

If you don't get it now...
I hate to go back so far.. But this really got my attention.
This isn't true at all. Do you remember WWII at all? The middle and lower class people of Germany had terrible times living after the destruction caused in WWI. Hitler told them he could help them, he gave them something to do, he gave them people to hate. The holocaust was classism between the lower classes, it was orchestrated by the upper class.

None.

Dec 23 2007, 9:21 am Kellimus Post #125

Quote from Viii_iiiV
Quote from ihjel
Quote from Viii_iiiV
Quote from ihjel
Quote from Viii_iiiV
No shit sherlock?
$100,000 is around £50,000, and even I, who am not really that rich, earn many times that amount.

How can a few poor people be counted as a majority?

P.S. No offense to poor people.
GDP per capita in UK: $38,624=The majority makes less than 100,000$

Think about it. If we get $80,000 a month, and have it all spent out by the end of the month, then they had an average of $40,000 in that month.
Thats $1,600,000 a year, and only have an average of $40,000 each.
See?
GDP is per year, not month

GDP is the average amount of money each person is holding at one time.

Quote from Kellimus
+1
I thought you were going to shh now?
Quote from Kellimus
Quote from Viii_iiiV
Anyway, poor people aren't proper citizens. No offense, but they're just so... poor.

So wait, you're telling me that I'm ignorant because your system that you've conceived, fails?

Alright, cool. Whatever floats your boat :) Keep up with ignoring the true facts that we've all stated in retort to you.
Source me.

You know... I was going to be quiet and not post on here anymore, but your ignorance has caused me to post... Yet again.

GDP = Amount of money each person is holding at one time?

Dude, just leave already. You know NOTHING of Economics, or Politics.

GDP = Gross Domestic Product = Total Gross income of the United States, not individual citizens. Want me to even give you a source so you can see how ignorant you truly are?

Leave for christs sake, you just keep proving to us all that you have no idea what the fuck you are talking about.

None.

Dec 28 2007, 1:41 pm Viii_iiiV Post #126

You know... I was going to be quiet and not post on here anymore, but your ignorance has caused me to post... Yet again.

GDP PER CAPITA= Average Amount of money each person is holding at one time? Because it is Nominal GDP/Population

Dude, just leave already. You know NOTHING of Economics, or Politics.

GDP = Gross Domestic Product = Total Gross income of the United States, not individual citizens. Want me to even give you a source so you can see how ignorant you truly are?

Leave for christs sake, you just keep proving to us all that you have no idea what the fuck you are talking about.

*sigh*.

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Dec 28 2007, 1:55 pm by Viii_iiiV.

None.

Dec 28 2007, 1:41 pm Viii_iiiV Post #127

Quote from yenku
Quote from Viii_iiiV
Rich people= people with class
class conflicts = clashes between rich people

Only the rich can have conflicts.

If you don't get it now...
I hate to go back so far.. But this really got my attention.
This isn't true at all. Do you remember WWII at all? The middle and lower class people of Germany had terrible times living after the destruction caused in WWI. Hitler told them he could help them, he gave them something to do, he gave them people to hate. The holocaust was classism between the lower classes, it was orchestrated by the upper class.

You're quite clever, Yenku.
And you're right, it was between the lower classes, so, in a sense, the poor have had a major conflict.
But, what were the causes of the terrible living conditions, what were the causes of the depression? The Treaty of Versailles, and who created that? The powerful leaders of the Triple Entente - not poor people. The only reason it happened was because Hitler was a good politician (even though he was evil, a mass murderer, and the starter of a rather large war) << personal opinion, please don't debate. Essentially, Hitler manipulated the lower classes - which is really the most important thing they've done - been manipulated by good politicians (or any type of leader)

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Dec 28 2007, 1:52 pm by Viii_iiiV.

None.

Dec 28 2007, 2:02 pm BeDazed Post #128

The revolutionary war? The French Revolution? What you're trying to say is to defy a logical definition and turn it into a completely biased form.
I am sorry, but I can't help but to debate. Class, or caste does not exist in our society now adays- because we cannot define it. Some may tell us Bill Gates the only rich guy in the world. Some may tell us a rich guy maybe earning $30 an hour- or $15000 a month. People only want to view these things as classes in order to make themselves look superior- in another sense: a natural habit to dominate.

And leaders rise to power because they do what the people want them to do. What can a leader do without followers?

None.

Jan 1 2008, 8:13 am Sie_Sayoka Post #129

Quote from BeDazed
And leaders rise to power because they do what the people want them to do. What can a leader do without followers?

Be Vii_iiV

None.

Jan 1 2008, 10:12 pm ClansAreForGays Post #130

viii is pretty win.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 5 6 7
  Back to forum